Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) (25229 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Cute Bikini Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Sitting By The Poolside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
What shall it profit her after acquiring and showing off all these flashy bags then miss heaven The parable of the foolish rich man comes to mind.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Litesanti(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
....................Now you will be showing yourself abi!!
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
uncalled for, nonsense.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
The red Eeeeeeeeeeeeer, Hermes (?) is kiss
She got good taste in bags.
Almost all of 'em can go on any wear smiley
That makes sense grin
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by mrbillz(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Laveda:

grin
I don't give a heck about her bags. More concerned about your look. You're adorable cool I hope pm is slippery! Can I slide grin
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Vendee: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Not quite many.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
phintohlar:
I dislike dis babe ehn, especially with dat her mumu dance wey she dey always dance in movies

You fit post a classes picture of her because na D first time I go read about this name be dis cry
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Don't know my aunty has taken to selling of handbags. Aunty I hail you oh!
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Some people can be so senseless. So she went into her room and bring out those bags to the pool side just to show off? That what exactly?

Still waiting for Bill gate to go to the club with computers and start snapping on social media....
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Emperor119(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
her life tho
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by zolapower: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
I beg op shift make faint . This one weak me
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Vanity of vanities...

1 Like

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

You fit post a classes picture of her because na D first time I go read about this name be dis cry
are u 4 real? But i just made it clear now dat i don't like the babe,so how do ya expect meh 2 have her pic on ma fone... Lol,sori dude
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Not0fThis:
Vanity of vanities...
all is vanity
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
LastMumu:

They show off because they are also human like you and I. Everyone one way or the other show off, the only reason why theirs is more noticeable is because they are celebrities and celebrities are easy to pick on.

I'd bet if we should do a run through of your social account we will find photos of you too showing of something to your friends.

Call them out grin
Everybody here acting like saints.

But this your signature grin grin
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2017
phintohlar:
all is vanity
Right on.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Prehshuz(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2017
LastMumu:

They show off because they are also human like you and I. Everyone one way or the other show off, the only reason why theirs is more noticeable is because they are celebrities and celebrities are easy to pick on.

I'd bet if we should do a run through of your social account we will find photos of you too showing of something to your friends.

You said it all.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2017
with this kind of attitude at her age u will knw she was I will tell my daddy for u pikin
she no fit buy swimsuit de swim in lace cloth by the time that cloth hook under the bottom of water na den go talk say na owo aye

with those bags we be like aba made
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by alatz2010: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Laveda:
What Does Nigerian Celebrities Gain When Ever They Do This?

Lagos society lady, Eunice Efole took to Instagram to show off her collection of luxurious bags lined up by the swimming pool in her home…

“YOU CANNOT STUDY ME. FORGET IT. LEGITIMATELY , I CLEAN UP WELL ” she captioned one of the photos.
My questions are:

Are they showing off How wealthy they are ? Or Are they seeking for public attention? Showing Off Their Sexy Body?

More photos @http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/10/nigerian-celebrities-gain-ever/

Dats wot normally happen wen few poor ras later make it...
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by michony505(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Paperwhite:
What shall it profit her after acquiring and showing off all these flashy bags then miss heaven The parable of the foolish rich man comes to mind.
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by michony505(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Not0fThis:
Vanity of vanities...
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by freshinko: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Even the ladies here are equally pissed off just like I am. shocked shocked
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Laveda:
What Does Nigerian Celebrities Gain When Ever They Do This?

Lagos society lady, Eunice Efole took to Instagram to show off her collection of luxurious bags lined up by the swimming pool in her home…

“YOU CANNOT STUDY ME. FORGET IT. LEGITIMATELY , I CLEAN UP WELL ” she captioned one of the photos.
My questions are:

Are they showing off How wealthy they are ? Or Are they seeking for public attention? Showing Off Their Sexy Body?

More photos @http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/10/nigerian-celebrities-gain-ever/

My question to u; what's you business?
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by RSVP: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Just 12 bags??
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by eldanny007: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Mumu girl

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Call them out grin
Everybody here acting like saints.

But this your signature grin grin

What is wrong with my signature? undecided
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
LastMumu:

What is wrong with my signature? undecided

Never said anything was wrong undecided
Found it funny
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Madam e do tire oh

Those that have money, as in billions in different bank accounts don't waste their time showin off like this attention seeker that probably didn't sweat over her shallow wealth....and yet claimin the centre stage.....

Unfortunately is not only in Nigeria or Africa at large undecided
Another self-hating African. Follow rich kids of instagram, London, Turkey, Dan Bilzerian and other accounts on Instagram to rid yourself of ignorance. Shior! What's even worse is that other idiots liked the comment, smh for Africans, too much stupidity and ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Madam e do tire oh

Those that have money, as in billions in different bank accounts don't waste their time showin off like this attention seeker that probably didn't sweat over her shallow wealth....and yet claimin the centre stage.....

Unfortunately is not only in Nigeria or Africa at large undecided

Simply put: "Big dogs do not bark."
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by zolapower: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
I called this one hushbingo in the making
Re: Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) by Larrytrendy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
:oWho is this local slayer.Those bags look fake...
Pls lady dispose all these sacks[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Reveals Why Most Marriages In Nollywood Crash / Wizkid Gets Recognized By The World's Most Popular Music Magazine / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.