Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Do I Get Fat? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Fat? (23935 Views)

How Can I Get Fat Easily Since My Husband Wants It? See More Below / Please Help. I Want To Get Fat. I'm Just Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by martineverest(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Age might be the reason.what age bracket are you .once you cross 30 you will gain weight .
I doubt it.... It might be genetic. My sisters are married with kids, but they are still slim

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by possesscable(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am trying to lose weight and this one is trying to be fat cheesy
Take time o
oya gimme na
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
ivolt:
What is your current weight ?
Has it been increasing , stagnant or decreasing ?

69kg.....made up of long bones sha
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by martineverest(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2017
ekems2017:
This fat you are looking for hehn, you will run when you see it o! I have been trying for so many years to reduce my size but to no avail. Just be happy with your slimness o. I envy una wey slim o
Aunty, me dey find FATNESS O.... my sisters are as slim as ruler despite having kids.....
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Kenoxman(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Since u hav enof food,hit the gym & build some muscle. Them muscles will make up for the fat u don't have plus u will luk fit. But pls don't overdo it or ur body may not withstand the pressure. At least 3x a week for 1 hr(coiling wit bar-bell & dumbell is ur best bet. u can add other programmes as u go) Rest,drink water(b4 & after),shower,fire up food. U will c result in 2 wks! Thank me later. For faster result,pls don't hav sex or self-service ursef 4 the first one month of ur gyming. It wil make u lose the strength u wil need in the gym.Truth is frequent release of sperm makes most slim men slimmer. Discipline is wot u need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by sunddy: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
I've been eating like an elephant for a long time in order to get fat but I am still looking slim as Buhari and I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep though I always disturb my sleeping pattern. I can eat up to 6 times a day for a long time and gain little fat but if I go a week or two of insufficient eating, I get very much slimmer.

Please I need help and very much willing to resort to drugs, please help me.
Bro you just have to be proud about being skinny.... #skinny&tall

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Emmbanny(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:
I've been eating like an elephant for a long time in order to get fat but I am still looking slim as Buhari and I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep though I always disturb my sleeping pattern. I can eat up to 6 times a day for a long time and gain little fat but if I go a week or two of insufficient eating, I get very much slimmer.

Have You Deworm Your? And If Yes, When Last?
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by possesscable(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
zulex880:
Can we see your pictures first before rendering any help? We got different grades of Slim, That of Tekno, Wiz khalifa and Yung thug, Which of them go perfectly describe you embarassed
half tekno half khalifa
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by leonard10: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
VERY SIMPLE....... NATURALLY, ITS GENETIC AND THAT'S D SPECIAL NATURE OF YOUR BODY.... TO ALTER THAT,,, STEP 1------EAT A LOT OF RICH FOOD LIKE PROTEIN AND SOME BENEFICIAL VITAMINS

2.ENGAGE IN MORNING WORKOUT, INVOLVE YOURSELF IN EXERCISE RUNNING, JOGGING, PELVIC /KEGEL EXERCISE, PLAYING BALL... AND SO ON... THEN BY DOING THIS, U DEVELOP YOUR BODY MASS..... YOU DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING FAT.

3. HAVE A NICE TIME OF SLEEP.

4. IMAGINE YOURSELF BEING PHYSICAL. (IMAGINATION POWER).

I WAS ALSO LIKE YOU BEFORE, I ALMOST USED MAWU MAWU.... I WAS SOOO THIN... THAT I CAN PUSHED AWAY BY HEAVY WIND. BUT NOW I HAVE DEVELOPED MYSELF, MY MUSCLES ARE SCARY NOW.... DEVELOP YOURSELF.. U MAY BE BORN THAT WAY, BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT.

Holla me when u have seen my message. just to be sure you got it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by starlightRR(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Hit the gym... Within 2weeks you will see weight gain in terms of muscles

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by banmee(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
AleksAndrya:
About your issue, there are so many of your kinds out there. I know about 3 categories of people.

1. People that need to eat well to get fat.
2. People that need lots of sleep to get fat even without eating much.
3. People that do not get fat either by eating like a glutton or sleeping like a log.

It's all genetics, do not force yourself.

English. You should be advising him/her on how "to gain weight" and not how to "get fat". There is a difference. Who in their right minds would want to get fat?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Age might be the reason.what age bracket are you .once you cross 30 you will gain weight .
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by GoldNiagara(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I didn't know being a mumu is a profession.

Weird some one can be silently screaming.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by GoldNiagara(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
sunddy:
Bro you just have to be proud about being skinny.... #skinny&tall

dude frigging skinny, bag of bone really.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by iamnlia(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
zulex880:
Can we see your pictures first before rendering any help? We got different grades of Slim, That of Tekno, Wiz khalifa and Yung thug, Which of them go perfectly describe you embarassed
Buhari type.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by upuphim(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm about to post this testimony on my facebook today, only to see your related post. I used Swissgarde Omega Plus and 40 plus for men. Within a month I added 2kg. You may contact me via comoli2009@gmail.com as I am also a distributor but never used both supplement at the same time.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by zulex880: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

Get waiting I never try.
You don drink your sperm before? undecided
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

69kg.....made up of long bones sha
Mehn! U get weight o..... Ur bones are heavy.... Floyed Mayweather is 69kg
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

hit the gym and eat alot mainly protein
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
banmee:

English. You should be advising him/her on how "to gain weight" and not how to "get fat". There is a difference. Who in their right minds would want to get fat?
LMAO
But the guy saod he wants to be fat grin
Maybe he got a movie role to play a fat guy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
You must be a very funny fellow! Lmfao
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

The problem is I'm like 6ft looking like a damn bag of bones, I look like I have sickle cell disease.
Op I recommend you have ur self checked. Infection such as bacterial and fungi will never give u the chance to gain weight. U probably have high level of dehydration or u dont take enough water everyday. If the above is lacking, no matter how you eat or sleep, u will still remain like that. Try taking vitamins for a start. Like vitamin B, vitamin C 500mg. It will help. But dont forget to visit a lab
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by alagba333(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
try
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by linked: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2017
There are various options
1. Buy apertamin take it every day and eat regularly
2. Take protein shakes or whey protein + increase your food consumption + take to gym. Don't do much aerobics just do strength training /weight lifting
3. I won't recommend option 3 for you although it is a sure fire way to gain weight and even become grotesque but it is unhealthy and potentially dangerous.

N. B You can get the above mentioned products on online stores like Konga, Jumia and others.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by spencekat(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

I think I'll move to a milk and eggs based diet, I also saw something on Amino 6000.
In addition,beware of too much cholesterol.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by maklelemakukula(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

But why you dey chop Wetin elephant dey chop?

That means you are a vegetarian, because elephants eat grass and other vegetables ... Means you can't get fat

Try eating foods for humans, and leave elephant make him dey chop him own food
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by eniorisha(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
This op is as slim as PMB. PMB is fatter than i'm. If it's a lie, ask Amina508. Lolz. For d past decade, i av been hovering around 46-55kg. However, i'm more healthy & stronger than many fleshy ones. For instance, seeing how feeble & fraile-looking i'm, many were amazed when they saw me run/jog round Unilag sport center pitch 10 times on a saturday. No walking nor stopping all thru. In a nutshell, if u are healthy & strong, don't be disturbed about how skinny u are. Many envy u, without u knowing. I type with tecno T456. Hence, d reason i can't arrange my post properly. Bear with me sir/ma

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by spencekat(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
iamnlia:

The problem is I'm like 6ft looking like a damn bag of bones, I look like I have sickle cell disease.
Easy grin.Love yourself the more.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by crunchyg: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
There is a drug Yoruba people called MAWUMAWU, maybe you should try it.

I am slim but I love it.,best stature to have.
Ebony beauty
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
If you're trying to infuriate me, it won't work. You're just a worthless troll. Give up already. With that said, bitch, bye!
MrCork:

CRACKHEAD....U will be BANNNNNNNNNED again if u spread gonorea or STD on nairaland... WARNING...u spread STD...I will personally see Yor ban extended!!!! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.