Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Do I Get Fat? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Fat? (23932 Views)

How Can I Get Fat Easily Since My Husband Wants It? See More Below / Please Help. I Want To Get Fat. I'm Just Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by salamudeen(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Teewhy2:
This Life is beautiful make i no talk another one,
some of us way dey on the chubby side dey find how to reduce our weight even without eating much {compulsory fasting} some dey find how to add weight.
well to add weight is not much of a problem, a lot of my friends who complained of not having much weight are now complaining of reducing the fatness. the secret is REST OF MIND, if you have rest of mind you won't think much and that help you to block all the potholes in your body and begin to add weight.

Guy take this into consideration please it xperienced this also i just stopped thinking about how to get money and women and i tell you it worked like charm

This is the only reasonable comment here
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by mozele(m): 2:33am On Sep 12, 2017
iamnlia:
I've been eating like an elephant for a long time in order to get fat but I am still looking slim as Buhari and I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep though I always disturb my sleeping pattern. I can eat up to 6 times a day for a long time and gain little fat but if I go a week or two of insufficient eating, I get very much slimmer.

Please I need help and very much willing to resort to drugs, please help me.

drugs? Hell no!

There are many way to get fat if only you are willing to pay the price.

Your sleeping hours is a major contributor. Like i said, if only you are willing to pay the price.

If you can incorporate this to your lifestyle for the next 21days, you'll have a good result.

*Entend your sleeping hours from the usual 5/6hrs to 7/8hrs minimum.

*take soft drinks atleast three times a week.

*eat 3 or 4 square meal a day but always to your satisfaction.

*engage in light exercise. You'll thank me latter.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

You mean u take raw egg and all those daily?
yes.... When u mix it with milk and malt u won't even perceive the taste of raw egg
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
There is a drug Yoruba people called MAWUMAWU, maybe you should try it.

I am slim but I love it.,best stature to have.

Wow, You look beautiful smiley
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by aysnoopy(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2017
vcente:
same here I can lose all the weight I gain a year in one week.

you're not alone.. same here as well.
I don't even know what to do
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Do you have any idea sleeping burns calories?
Yeah, if you're always sleeping on an empty stomach.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2017
banmee:

English. You should be advising him/her on how "to gain weight" and not how to "get fat". There is a difference. Who in their right minds would want to get fat?

My mistake, I meant gain weight. You’re right.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2017
banmee:

English. You should be advising him/her on how "to gain weight" and not how to "get fat". There is a difference. Who in their right minds would want to get fat?

Incase you do not know, there are healthy fats, I mean the ones derived from monounsaturated fatty acids, Avocados are rich in this kind of fat. Anyone wanting to get healthy fat should consider diets containing this type n not junks.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by banmee(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2017
AleksAndrya:

Incase you do not know, there are healthy fats, I mean the ones derived from monounsaturated fatty acids, Avocados are rich in this kind of fat. Anyone wanting to get healthy fat should consider diets containing this type n not junks.

What rubbish are you talking about? What does "healthy fat" mean? Dictionary definition of a fat person is "a person with excess flesh". What is healthy about anyone having excess flesh? Plus, your response to the op was how to get fat and not about how he can get foods with fat. Jaqenhghar, you see wetin i de talk? These people no de go school again. I really do not understand how you de take survive in the midst of this kind of ignorance wey these people de exhibit on a daily basis.
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Chijosky(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2017
When the fat come now, you will come and write another topic
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
banmee:

What rubbish are you talking about? What does "healthy fat" mean? Dictionary definition of a fat person is "a person with excess flesh". What is healthy about anyone having excess flesh? Plus, your response to the op was how to get fat and not about how he can get foods with fat. Jaqenhghar, you see wetin i de talk? These people no de go school again. I really do not understand how you de take survive in the midst of this kind of ignorance wey these people de exhibit on a daily basis.

You do not have to be insultive to make a point, okay? .
It's obvious you did not get what I said. Google "healthy fats" , then you can learn. Who's talking about Dictionary definition.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jigba:

Wow, You look beautiful smiley
Thanks so much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Toyindiva(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Am trying to shade some fat, and some people are complaining about slim here����
Re: How Do I Get Fat? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Me too!! hahaha. I swear I used to weigh myself before bed and found that I gained 1kg, then the next day when I wake up find that I've lost that kg.. I gave up on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.