Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (35485 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Coward.....some people who don't have their children in Nigeria are asking you to die for him. Okay, good move

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by johndwayy(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
I know this will always be what Nnamdi Kanu will say today, I even told some of my friends here. How can those hungry looking and tattered boys stop soldiers from carrying out their mission? If it was Nnamdi Kanu they came for, nothing would have stopped them (soldiers) from getting him... Simple. The truth is the soldiers were passing by and the boys felt it was improper for them to go through that route particularly as it is close to their leader's house, and that's how everything started. If anybody died, they should have showed the corpse or snap it at least, like that Owerri shootings...nobody died, just injuries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by officialJP(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Lagos nd abuja are part of Biafra cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by okerekeikpo: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2017
We are formidable, we will not take this from the zoo government
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by 124mumsy: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
Nigerian army always fighting unarmed men..

If these guys were to arm themselves now and open fire on these soldiers, you won't see them there again
you talk like a lame man. are u the person fighting boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by NaijaOrNothing: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
After they through stones on armed military men. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Wallade(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
He who demands the rains must be ready to deal with the mud that comes with it.

3 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Brugo(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
I expected this lie.

According to Kanu, sticks and stones can stop armoured tanks and assault rifles.

grin The funny thing is seemingly educated igbos believe this.

8 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by diegwu01: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:
The Nigerian Army cant even come up with a lie that is believable.

As big as Umuahia is, the only place they could conduct parade was in Kanu's compound?

They want to intimidate IPOB but they dont know that Biafra is a spirit.
How big is Umuahia? Old Aba Road, World Bank where else?.

5 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by larrybabanla(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2017
I smell war
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by NaijaOrNothing: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2017
SonofDevil:
Cownu take it easy with lies, the video ur foot soilders uploaded actually tells different story the army convoy was passing through and ipob start hulling them sticks and stones .
They were firing gun shot in the air yet ipob miscreants still continue peddling with stones and sticks.
From no where a guy was brought out claiming he was shot on the tigh he even pose like dead person on the bed.
If that video is what ipob rely on at ICC they have no case
Leave am. Kanu is a 2 mouthed idiot. His villagers were throwing stones at armed men and now hes talking of peaceful agitation. Pigs and Idiots

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by butterflylion: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
oladeebo:

https://ynaija.com/ipob-members-stopped-soldiers-entering-house-nnamdi-kanu/

They want to use force and beat us into submission because they have lost the argument but they will fail. They want to trigger war but we won’t oblige them because we are committed to our non- violent philosophy.”

Kanu’s father, the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu Community, HRH Eze Israel Kanu, also described the invasion as “unwarranted and shocking.”

See the way this kanu guy just twisted the story. cheesy
The guy can lie ooo. If the army wanted to invade so they would just shoot at 3 people and then turn around and go away ba? The alleged human shield was already broken when those 3 people got shot. It's obvious the army did not come for Kanu but something or someone provoked them to act this way.

Abeg when will we have our own oodua republic I can't stand the way these people lie.

5 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by joekes(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by NaijaOrNothing: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:
[/s][s]

ls it by force. Pesin tell you say I know wan answer the same surname with you again. You dey vex dey wan kill am.... For what...

Take it or leave it... Fact the nig army in 1960-63 couldn't single handedly defeat the untrained and inexperienced Biafran army. Pesin way you pass, do you, it took you 3 years... Go ask your govt why the civil war history is not taught in primary and secondary schools.
What happened between 1960-1963.....Mr educated BIAFRAUian. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by dirtyhokage(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2017
And the brainwasher said his ipob supporters not ipob supporters,if the Nigerian army wanted 2 arrest Kanu they would have,laughing at all this online warriors ranting that nothing will happen,
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Nnamdi kanu the coward, why didn't you come out and face the security forces? You love your life so much but won't mind your brainwashed miscreants killed okwa ya?
Don't worry, they'll still come back

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by DropShot: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:
[/s][s]

ls it by force. Pesin tell you say I know wan answer the same surname with you again. You dey vex dey wan kill am.... For what...

Take it or leave it... Fact the nig army in 1960-63 couldn't single handedly defeat the untrained and inexperienced Biafran army. Pesin way you pass, do you, it took you 3 years... Go ask your govt why the civil war history is not taught in primary and secondary schools.
Anyone tie rope for your neck say make you no go?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
If dem like make dem carry fighter jet come intimidate us,No going back..If dem kill us we go multiply.
Hope you are in Umuahia as we speak

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
HahahahA In the morning the form vandam, in the evening they form victim..
Mkpo ami akak owo

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by victorvezx(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
Boko haram has killed over 30 Nigerian army men in 3 months. They just hid the bodies of the fallen and pretend that nothing happened
Illiterate, even America does not show the bodies of fallen soldiers
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by malele(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
dirtyhokage:
And the brainwasher said his ipob supporters not ipob supporters,if the Nigerian army wanted 2 arrest Kanu they would have,laughing at all this online warriors ranting that nothing will happen,
Brugo:
I expected this lie.

According to Kanu, sticks and stones can stop armoured tanks and assault rifles.

grin The funny thing is seemingly educated igbos believe this.
DSS sent there men to arrest apostle kanu, what happened?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by tallestman79(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Kaetoh:
It's just too late and Buhari knows it is Biafra or nothing. We are close to the mark, never give up brothers in the struggle. Freedom might be expensive but I think its eternal in this sense. We have paid the price and we must be eternally free. The north and their allies in the west will soon be sieved away from among us. The parasites and tyrants you see today shall soon be history.
And so shall it be my brother. God bless you.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by VocalWalls: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:
Today I think is his appearance in court, if that's correct I don't think Kanu will be coming back

News flying around and other threads / media has proven Ipob wounded soldiers and other civilians, I personally watched video where those touts were stoning army vehicles, carrying sticks and bottles

This is the exact same thing the zakyzaky people did, I just feel pity for those who will loose Thier lives over this nonsense

And as for Kanu celebrating they formed human shields for him , enjoy it while it lasts

Bro, this was in self defence after people had been shot. Try not to take sides. The army shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by LordOfNaira: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

As big as Umuahia is, the only place they could conduct parade was in Kanu's compound?

It was a show of force. And where do you expect them to pass, if not around Kanu's residence?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:
Imagine the lame excuse by nig army- Parade. What are you parading for in a tensed up area. nig simply can't help but to make their case against Kanu difficult for them to win.

Millitary intimidations can't work again against IPOB. Call for referendum now. A time will come when IPOB will be forced to defend their lives.
You couldn't defeat the Igbo's single handedly in 1960-63. The odds is definitely against nig in this case to be sincere and frank.

What the whole world knows is that Biafra is asking nig for referendum, which is a proper and civilised thing to do. nig on the other hand is using threats to suppress them and is so far not working.
nig arewa youth threatened the Igbo's to leave the north before a certain date, yet no one has been brought to book for such evil statement. Currently in Biafra land, northerners still live their normal lives without any threats.

IPOB is wining the sympathy of international community. buhari a whole president, which other country leader is aligning with him in his unsuccessful suppressions against Biafra? No single nation, even UK and US. But Biafra has gained recognition from the Turkish government.
When you are done with your lies, let us know.
IPOB is never recognized by any country.
Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of hausas and yorubas, you think the world is deaf and blind to that?
Arewa youths have withdrawn that quit order but has Nnamdi kanu withdrawn his?
Nigeria has no power to give you referendum as we speak

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by victorvezx(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Ipob claimed that 3 people died, we re yet to see the bodies of the 3 people that died oh, we only saw just the video of just one person injured in the leg that was rushed to the hospital, which means Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu are Liers. The Nigerian army are the ones giving accurate account of the incident.

5 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:
[/s][s]

3years you said, did Nigeria still defeat Biafra, yes or no?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
attackgat:

Hope you'll be in Umuahia today to defend the confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu today
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep winning the yeye sympathy. The whole world knows that the idiots anf pigs of Biafra are violent group. Kanu the terrorist shall be killed. It's overdue sef.

Did I hear you say Nigeria couldn't defeat the Igbos in in the civil war? grin grin grin cheesy
I weep for you

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
ifyan:
Believe me apart from his agitation for Biafra, Nigerian Government are not happy with The IGBOS because of the love shown to NNAMDI KALU.
Unlike paid Zombies.

Guys I de lie?

Make una yarn true na especially paid zombies
Nigerians are happy with igbos but angry with IPOB miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / The Crimes Of Buhari - Wole Soyinka / Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.