Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

"How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (35490 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by kitaatita: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
“They want to use force and beat us into submission because they have lost the argument but they will fail. They want to trigger war but we won’t oblige them because we are committed to our non- violent philosophy.”

You've got to love this kanu guy

The Kanu man has already been beaten to submission. The character who was soliciting for arms and ammunition and asking his followers to kill Nigerians is suddenly talking about non- violent philosophy. What you are hearing is loser's voice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by okerekeikpo: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Bari22:
nmandi kanu can lie
shut up
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by cytell56: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2017
oladeebo:

https://ynaija.com/ipob-members-stopped-soldiers-entering-house-nnamdi-kanu/

Why are this IPOB's senseless? So you think human shield can stop an armoured tank from breaking through.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2017
SonofDevil:
Cownu take it easy with lies, the video ur foot soilders uploaded actually tells different story the army convoy was passing through and ipob start hulling them sticks and stones .
They were firing gun shot in the air yet ipob miscreants still continue peddling with stones and sticks.
From no where a guy was brought out claiming he was shot on the tigh he even pose like dead person on the bed.
If that video is what ipob rely on at ICC they have no case
I've seen the video too and it's all lies, IPOB miscreants attacked.
ICC doesn't recognize IPOB for your information, it can only attend to anything Biafra or IPOB if Nigeria brings it up. A lawyer working there said so last night on radio Biafra and Uche Mefor was devastated

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by AngelicBeing: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:
“They want to use force and beat us into submission because they have lost the argument but they will fail. They want to trigger war but we won’t oblige them because we are committed to our non- violent philosophy.”

cool

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Brugo:
I expected this lie.

According to Kanu, sticks and stones can stop armoured tanks and assault rifles.

grin The funny thing is seemingly educated igbos believe this.
IPOB miscreants believe it and not Igbos
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2017
There's so much hate in you

Disgusting
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep winning the yeye sympathy. The whole world knows that the idiots anf pigs of Biafra are violent group. Kanu the terrorist shall be killed. It's overdue sef.

Did I hear you say Nigeria couldn't defeat the Igbos in in the civil war? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Generalyemi(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:
Today I think is his appearance in court, if that's correct I don't think Kanu will be coming back

News flying around and other threads / media has proven Ipob wounded soldiers and other civilians, I personally watched video where those touts were stoning army vehicles, carrying sticks and bottles

This is the exact same thing the zakyzaky people did, I just feel pity for those who will loose Thier lives over this nonsense

And as for Kanu celebrating they formed human shields for him , enjoy it while it lasts

English master , why not use pidgin... disgracing ur age on net
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Banter1(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Kaetoh:
It's just too late and Buhari knows it is Biafra or nothing. We are close to the mark, never give up brothers in the struggle. Freedom might be expensive but I think its eternal in this sense. We have paid the price and we must be eternally free. The north and their allies in the west will soon be sieved away from among us. The parasites and tyrants you see today shall soon be history.
keep on having a dead dream, Biafra died long time ago. May we never witness another civil war Amen.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by DerscomTQJ: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu the coward, why didn't you come out and face the security forces? You love your life so much but won't mind your brainwashed miscreants killed okwa ya?
Don't worry, they'll still come back
[b][/b]

Kanu is a coward and you are the courageous one !
Your own brand of bravery is displayed here on NLEP
Kudos grin grin grin
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by millionboi(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep winning the yeye sympathy. The whole world knows that the idiots anf pigs of Biafra are violent group. Kanu the terrorist shall be killed. It's overdue sef.

Did I hear you say Nigeria couldn't defeat the Igbos in in the civil war? grin grin grin cheesy
i never want to comment here.

Just to let u know that this is a hate speech
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2017
DerscomTQJ:
[b][/b]

Kanu is a coward and you are the courageous one ! Your own brand of bravery is displayed here on NLEP Kudos grin grin grin
Why not go take the bullet for him next time
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2017
holatin:
even though a lot of his supporters knows its a lie but the hatred they have for other Nigerian will make dem back his story.
God pls just end this ghodamn world

I pain am die
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2017
johndwayy:
I know this will always be what Nnamdi Kanu will say today, I even told some of my friends here. How can those hungry looking and tattered boys stop soldiers from carrying out their mission? If it was Nnamdi Kanu they came for, nothing would have stopped them (soldiers) from getting him... Simple. The truth is the soldiers were passing by and the boys felt it was improper for them to go through that route particularly as it is close to their leader's house, and that's how everything started. If anybody died, they should have showed the corpse or snap it at least, like that Owerri shootings...nobody died, just injuries.

So as the Nigerian atmosphere for war is tensed, u want to test and parade ur armoury in your enemies camp?
The Art of War of the Chinese Dynasty did not teach me that. Choooor brain. Anu mpam.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by ifyan(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nigerians are happy with igbos but angry with IPOB miscreants

Everyone to his\her opinion.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Brugo:
I expected this lie.

According to Kanu, sticks and stones can stop armoured tanks and assault rifles.

grin The funny thing is seemingly educated igbos believe this.

Yes. Educated igbos like me would believe because u can't unnecessarily keep killing to get to Nnamdi when u know that more than a thousand sorrounds him. Common sense for sale.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Chikpat(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Empty n hollow fabrications of an arrogant boy.

There r beta ways to insult the military...Don't come n talk shit here kos even d blind knows dat Nigerian military can crush ipob, bss, KANU thru and thru...

If u begging for empathy, come direct; not corner corner!
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2017
NaijaOrNothing:

Leave am. Kanu is a 2 mouthed idiot. His villagers were throwing stones at armed men and now hes talking of peaceful agitation. Pigs and Idiots

Iiiii pain ammmmm dieeeeeeeee. Nobody hold u. New suicide method is to read of Nnamdi Kanu every day and die of heart attack. No sleeping pill will help u. Like I said, is a new method of suicide for afonjas and zombies.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Brugo(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
nnaeyes6:

Yes. Educated igbos like me would believe because u can't unnecessarily keep killing to get to Nnamdi when u know that more than a thousand sorrounds him. Common sense for sale.

Paranoia. Is there a warrant for his arrest? Has the court declared him wanted? Let me tell you. Nobody had time to be chasing him yet.

If the army wanted to take him away they would; sticks, stones and all.

Don't flatter yourself.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Kendrick80(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Brave
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu the coward, why didn't you come out and face the security forces? You love your life so much but won't mind your brainwashed miscreants killed okwa ya?
Don't worry, they'll still come back

He didn't come out because he is on the mission of delivering you from ur leaving in bondage. Of course, ur grandchildren will thank him for this clarion call. Please try and start up a family so that the record will be told by then.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Eddyroyalng: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=holatin post=60336310]even though a lot of his supporters knows its a lie but the hatred they have for other Nigerian will make dem back his story.
God pls just end this ghodamn world[/quote

In ur myopic brain you think igbos hate other part of Nigeria? They are simply reacting to hate actions from other part of zoo called Nigeria and from you. They are brave men who serve no human but God. But guess what, they are very willing to pay the prize without regrate
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2017
nnaeyes6:

He didn't come out because he is on the mission of delivering you from ur leaving in bondage. Of course, ur grandchildren will thank him for this clarion call. Please try and start up a family so that the record will be told by then.
I have my family for your information, Nnamdi kanu is on a mission to destroy the lifes of brainwashed miscreants

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2017
olamefun1990:
I pray Nnamdi Kanu receives sense. If the Nigerian army are ready for you not even your father's kingdom will protect you.

Only when one is without arms and ammunition.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by backtosender: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2017
raker300:

IPOB leader will forever set his people free from the zoo bondage
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by learnedman(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2017
olamefun1990:
I pray Nnamdi Kanu receives sense. If the Nigerian army are ready for you not even your father's kingdom will protect you.
The same way they are ready for boko haram and cowardly run away with their tails between their legs from a bunch of armed militia men with no formal military training. Abeg geerraarrofhiaaa
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by ozimec(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=oladeebo post=60334978]

https://ynaija.com/ipob-members-stopped-soldiers-entering-house-nnamdi-kanu/[/qu

On parade in someone's compound? Look for better lies now NA
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Prouddevil(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2017
I know this is where it's gonna end, why would they block road? , in a country where we have law they are provoking the military and when the government fight back they will run to the international community crying genocide,the heat is on the ipoops sympathizers on NL now they hardly comments they only call for your ban, when Kanu was spewing hate they will quickly jump to comments lashing anybody that's dare speak against Kanu now the table has turned he hardly speaks, but when we lash at Kanu and his supporters they call it hate speech.. bunch of hypocrites, the Jews of the yeast, poto poto erosion ravaged region of bia-furo...when you give hate, hate you get in return. God bless nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Harrisee(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Kid, school has resumed. Go to school.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Ngozi123(f): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]

The whole world knows that IPOB are a violent group yet the two Nigeria-based terrorist groups that made the top 4 of the world's deadliest terrorist group index were not IPOB? In fact, IPOB didn't even make the list at all.

On the other hand, the world knows that the Nigerian Army has a huge track record for human rights abuses- something that will be brought up once your inept government stops being of use to the West btw undecided.

The guy was right when he said that the Nigerian army couldn't defeat the Biafrans by themselves- they had tremendous support from the a British as well as a few Arab countries and even the USSR, I believe. Biafra only had military support from France but even that was very minimal. Still, the Nigerian army suffered more casualties than the Biafra army and took 3 whole years to win a war that should have been won in less than 3 months undecided.

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by learnedman(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Prouddevil:
I know this is where it's gonna end, why would they block road? , in a country where we have law they are provoking the military and when the government fight back they will run to the international community crying genocide,the heat is on the ipoops sympathizers on NL now they hardly comments they only call for your ban, when Kanu was spewing hate they will quickly jump to comments lashing anybody that's dare speak against Kanu now the table has turned he hardly speaks, but when we lash at Kanu and his supporters they call it hate speech.. bunch of hypocrites, the Jews of the yeast, poto poto erosion ravaged region of bia-furo...when you give hate, hate you get in return. God bless nigeria.
God cursed Nigeria
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
shattap albino I thought you said the other time that your useless security will kill anybody that try to arrest you
u re correct bro, DT guy is such a joke. I watched the video and it was a bunch of aros (cultists) shouting "S's oh" with sticks and stones, hw den can dey fight a trained and armed NA. the joke is on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.