Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? (3681 Views)

One Day, We Will Talk Extensively About Private Schools In Lagos (and Nigeria) / JAMB RELATED Issue,those With Good Info's About Private University Help Please. / Can You Explain This About Private & Public School Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
as shared by a Facebook user

*Hmmmmm, children of nowadays!
It was a pool party with naked girls.
And they were there.
Men who have achieved.
Money, power and fame.
Men in their prime who tell time to hold still since they have refused to age and it grudgingly obeys in detente and in temporaneous.
They dress young, they dance young, they act young.
They are current on all fronts.
Most of them married with children but mentally and emotionally single.
At this party they threw in a high brow residence in an exclusive neighbourhood in Ikoyi there was an abundance of food, drinks, drugs and real youth.
The youth came exclusively from the girls that were in attendance.
Girls in their late teens and early twenties.
Well spoken and extensively travelled.
Daughters of the materially blessed.
All of them students.
All of them naked.
Some were in the swimming pool, some at the bar, some danced under the cabana, others were hobnobing with the swimming trunks clad men at various places in the specially lit pool area that stood under the starry night sky.
And I sat with one of them.
She was caramel smooth, finely contoured, delicately featured and doe like.
She was twenty going on twenty one.
And a sophomore at Babcock university.
To every question I asked, she took a drag from the reefer in her hand, blow out the smoke through her mouth and nostrils, took a sip from her glass of Hennessey and coke on ice before she responded.
Her voice was sweet.
And her smile was rapturous.

"I heard students need permission to leave your school. How could you get out this late and stay overnight?"

"We have our ways."

"We?"

"Yeah all of us."

"From Babcock?"

"Not all. Some from Covenant, Redeemers, Madonna, ABUAD, Pan African and stuff."

"No unilag or UI?"

"They ain't boujee."

"Boujee?"

"Yeah. They are crass. Men like you guys don't want to roll with local cats like those right?"

I looked at her silently as she took a drag from her reef.
The aroma assailed it. It was caustic yet not aggravating.

"What's that?"

"Comorado."

"What's that?"

She laughed.

"It's good stuff. Hits you slowly and then makes you soar like superman."
I looked around and saw the girls doing one thing or another in their nudity.

She was staring at me.
"Is this your first party?"
I nodded.

"No wonder you are asking all these hang questions."

"Why do you do this?"

"I'm young. I need to live life before it becomes too serious and I have to be all grown up."

"But why the drugs?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because this is how we roll. Everyone has their poison. If you are not on reef, you do codeine or cocaine or heroin or speed or AZT or ecstasy or royfenol or fentanyl or meth or oxy or worst case you inhale glue and get your high."

I stared at her as she inhaled and exhaled languidly.

"Why the parties?"

"You get your hit for free here. You have fun. You make good money."

"But for you to attend those schools you must be rich."

"My parents are not me."

"But they give you money."

"They pay the tuition and all. Not like they can give me a million in cash."

"Do you get a million here?"

"Well two or three parties can make me that."

"Aren't you afraid of running into your Dad at places like this?"

"Naaaa... my dad is too square and busy but even if he is not then it is his problem after all he came here for what I came here for so he can't tell me nothing."

I fell silent and watched her inhale and exhale smoke.

"But you know, your folks put you in schools like that to protect you?"

"Too protect me?"

"Yes."

"They are too busy to even bother."

"No they are not."

"Yes they are. They think the school will be both my teachers and my parents."

"I think they are just worried about you getting corrupted."

"I was balling like this under their nose and they didn't even notice. Funny thing is that even the innocent Jane get influenced in school, so what was the use of all the headache of keeping us locked up in all these secondary schools that front as universities."

"They did it out of love and with the belief that those schools are way better than the public ones."

"Well they bleeped up."

"bleeped up?"

"Is this an interview or what?"

"No I am just intrigued."

"And I am Hot."

I fell silent.

She dragged, exhaled, took a drink from her glass, sucked on one of the ice cubes in her mouth and asked in a whisper.

"Are you going to do anything about it?"
-Jude Idada

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
I read this crap some weeks ago by this somewhat foolish writer. And I couldn't but nod my head on how stupid a person can be to write this nonsense.

Is the writer assuming there are only slutty girls in Christian Universities? Wouldn't we find girls even in greater numbers who do this in public or secular private universities?

Why did the writer put the Responsibility on Morality on the door step of a university without taking into cognizance that the girls already had their characters formed from home prior to attending these schools?

Why is the writer desperately trying to create a non existent correlation between attending private universities and immorality?

Considering there are slutty girls everywhere then why is this news? Aren't there Unilag ladies who trade sex for marks or go on parties with older men all weekends.

Why is the emphasis on the girls, it takes both sexes to commit immorality.

Op are u an AntiChrist? Because I don't know that ABUAD and PAU are Christian universities so why are you trying to spin the topic to "Christian universities"?

Whoever this writer is should find better use of his time and stop his mudslinging campaign against private universities. If we have a morality problem in this country it wouldn't be a man who went to a party of unclad girls that would make it better.

10 Likes

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by nelsonmoses55: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
africansunite:
as shared by a Facebook user

*Hmmmmm, children of nowadays!
It was a pool party with naked girls.
And they were there.
Men who have achieved.
Money, power and fame.
Men in their prime who tell time to hold still since they have refused to age and it grudgingly obeys in detente and in temporaneous.
They dress young, they dance young, they act young.
They are current on all fronts.
Most of them married with children but mentally and emotionally single.
At this party they threw in a high brow residence in an exclusive neighbourhood in Ikoyi there was an abundance of food, drinks, drugs and real youth.
The youth came exclusively from the girls that were in attendance.
Girls in their late teens and early twenties.
Well spoken and extensively travelled.
Daughters of the materially blessed.
All of them students.
All of them naked.
Some were in the swimming pool, some at the bar, some danced under the cabana, others were hobnobing with the swimming trunks clad men at various places in the specially lit pool area that stood under the starry night sky.
And I sat with one of them.
She was caramel smooth, finely contoured, delicately featured and doe like.
She was twenty going on twenty one.
And a sophomore at Babcock university.
To every question I asked, she took a drag from the reefer in her hand, blow out the smoke through her mouth and nostrils, took a sip from her glass of Hennessey and coke on ice before she responded.
Her voice was sweet.
And her smile was rapturous.

"I heard students need permission to leave your school. How could you get out this late and stay overnight?"

"We have our ways."

"We?"

"Yeah all of us."

"From Babcock?"

"Not all. Some from Covenant, Redeemers, Madonna, ABUAD, Pan African and stuff."

"No unilag or UI?"

"They ain't boujee."

"Boujee?"

"Yeah. They are crass. Men like you guys don't want to roll with local cats like those right?"

I looked at her silently as she took a drag from her reef.
The aroma assailed it. It was caustic yet not aggravating.

"What's that?"

"Comorado."

"What's that?"

She laughed.

"It's good stuff. Hits you slowly and then makes you soar like superman."
I looked around and saw the girls doing one thing or another in their nudity.

She was staring at me.
"Is this your first party?"
I nodded.

"No wonder you are asking all these hang questions."

"Why do you do this?"

"I'm young. I need to live life before it becomes too serious and I have to be all grown up."

"But why the drugs?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because this is how we roll. Everyone has their poison. If you are not on reef, you do codeine or cocaine or heroin or speed or AZT or ecstasy or royfenol or fentanyl or meth or oxy or worst case you inhale glue and get your high."

I stared at her as she inhaled and exhaled languidly.

"Why the parties?"

"You get your hit for free here. You have fun. You make good money."

"But for you to attend those schools you must be rich."

"My parents are not me."

"But they give you money."

"They pay the tuition and all. Not like they can give me a million in cash."

"Do you get a million here?"

"Well two or three parties can make me that."

"Aren't you afraid of running into your Dad at places like this?"

"Naaaa... my dad is too square and busy but even if he is not then it is his problem after all he came here for what I came here for so he can't tell me nothing."

I fell silent and watched her inhale and exhale smoke.

"But you know, your folks put you in schools like that to protect you?"

"Too protect me?"

"Yes."

"They are too busy to even bother."

"No they are not."

"Yes they are. They think the school will be both my teachers and my parents."

"I think they are just worried about you getting corrupted."

"I was balling like this under their nose and they didn't even notice. Funny thing is that even the innocent Jane get influenced in school, so what was the use of all the headache of keeping us locked up in all these secondary schools that front as universities."

"They did it out of love and with the belief that those schools are way better than the public ones."

"Well they bleeped up."

"bleeped up?"

"Is this an interview or what?"

"No I am just intrigued."

"And I am Hot."

I fell silent.

She dragged, exhaled, took a drink from her glass, sucked on one of the ice cubes in her mouth and asked in a whisper.

"Are you going to do anything about it?"
-Jude Idada
This is terrible
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by constance500: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Wtf did I just read angry

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by THUNDAR(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
This is the influence of the western world! It's time to let loss Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
lalasticlala please do justice to the topic so the rich parents can be more aware and careful
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by DangotePikin: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Many people that hate on private uni girls do so because the ladies rejected thier advances.
Statsocial:
I read this crap some weeks ago by this somewhat foolish writer. And I couldn't but nod my head on how stupid a person can be to write this nonsense.

Is the writer assuming there are only slutty girls in Christian Universities? Wouldn't we find girls even in greater numbers who do this in public or secular private universities?

Why did the writer put the Responsibility on Morality on the door step of a university without taking into cognizance that the girls already had their characters formed from home prior to attending these schools?

Why is the writer desperately trying to create a non existent correlation between attending private universities and immorality?

Considering there are slutty girls everywhere then why is this news? Aren't there Unilag ladies who trade sex for marks or go on parties with older men all weekends.

Op are u an AntiChrist? Because I don't know that ABUAD and PAU are Christian universities so why are you trying to spin the topic to "Christian universities"?

Whoever this writer is should find better use of his time and stop his mudslinging campaign against private universities. If we have a morality problem in this country it wouldn't be a man who went to a party of unclad girls that would make it better.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
africansunite:
lalasticlala please do justice to the topic so the rich parents can be more aware and careful
To be more aware of what exactly

Their bad parenting skills I guess.

That was how Covenant uni expelled one boy for hard drug consumption, the mother of the boy came and started accusing the uni of causing it. Saying her child was never into drugs before coming to cu. When the dean called the boy in the presence of the mother and asked him when he started taking drugs the boy replied that he started taking drugs in jss3.

Private universities are already taking the role of parenting. What do you expect the likes of CU or BU to do again?

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by muller101(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op na poem u write so grin
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is not new na
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by KelvinCX(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by KelvinCX(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Stop frightening us that are yet to marry and have kids.
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Poor OP. It must really suck to be jobless. embarassed
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by greenmonk: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Why crucify the op for saying what he obseeved. Why should the private universities pretend to offer what they cannot accomplish. If they are not better than the public schools why the pretentious fees. Corruption and fraud is not only when you take bribe in public services it eqully applies to giving services below you projected expectation from the clients.

5 Likes

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
write up is fiction. but gals of babcock, crescent and so oda school regularly come out to lodge or go to guys crib to bleep. nothing new
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by ignis: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
The writer of this post obviously wasted his/her time and mental resources writing this crap...

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Kopatales: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by GuntersChain(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
figments of someone's imagination, what are you trying to imply.
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Mikee7(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmm guy why is it always my Babcock again
Re: Is This True About Private Xtian Universities Girls? by Chiidi(m): 2:26am On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

300 Level LASU Female Student Is Making It Huge In Agriculture (Photos) / Mba At Uniben; The Cost / Nabteb Registration Ends Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.