Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity (3026 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Share your experience
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by MhizzAJ(f): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
I don't ve any experience cheesy
Am a virgin

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't ve any experience cheesy
Am a virgin
Good
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2017
sad I do just like rihanna I need a genie to take me back in time 10 minutes before I lost my virginity

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by SirMichael1: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2017
You first. Who better can motivate the public than the leader?
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
You first. Who better can motivate the public than the leader?
I don't understand sa
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Destined2win: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2017
I honestly do regret it. One of my very few regrets actually
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by SirMichael1: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I don't understand sa

Share yours first
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by gabinogem(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Exactly... Share yours First & others will happily follow suit
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Share yours first
I do regret it up till this day
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by SirMichael1: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Well I don't regret losing mine. You can't regret losing what you still have

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2017
I regret it o
I would have used it for soul rituals and be immune to body death
but anyways it has gone for good
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't ve any experience cheesy Am a virgin
Sacarsm
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

what makes you regret it? sheee the toto no sweet ni? what was the consequence?
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Destined2win:
I honestly do regret it. One of my very few regrets actually

why do you regret?
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2017
selflessposhheart:
sad I do just like rihanna I need a genie to take me back in time 10 minutes before I lost my virginity

why? after that day, you did not have sex with any other guy?
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Well I don't regret losing mine. You can't regret losing what you still have
Are you still a virgin
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:

why? after that day, you did not have sex with any other guy?

I did na I thought sex was love to a guy since na love I dey find but now I'm fully aware I av more to offer a guy than sex smiley
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:

what makes you regret it? sheee the toto no sweet ni? what was the consequence?
Sex irritates me, when I got converted, When I heard a message on premarital sex I became sorrowful that day
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I did na I thought sex was love to a guy since na love I dey find but now I'm fully aware I av more to offer a guy than sex smiley

which means you have not truly repented nacheesy.

guys just wanna have sex na. anything pre marital sex, the guy just wanna have sex with you, that one no mean say he loves you. pvssy is delicious na. with this kind name wey you get , i know say you go deliciouscheesy.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Sex irritates me, when I got converted, When I heard a message on premarital sex I became sorrowful that day

bruv it should be pre-marital sex and not sex in general

if sex irritates you then i pity ur marriage
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by SirMichael1: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Are you still a virgin

I kinda made it obvious, didn't I
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2017
is being a virgin worth it? it sometimes feels bad not tasting the warm embrace of a pvssy.

pvssy is delicious.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by IamSINZ(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Virgin and proud wink
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Destined2win: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:

why do you regret?

A whole lot of reasons
All the hype ain't worth it
It's a big distraction
It's an energy consumer
It's a soul stainer
It's guilt-filled and lots more

There is trust and honor in being a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ashewoboy(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Destined2win:

A whole lot of reasons
It's a big distraction
It's an energy consumer
It's a soul stainer

buh some people are having it on a daily without any regret. how do you reconcile that?

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2017
#TeamV smileykiss
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bruv it should be pre-marital sex and not sex in general

if sex irritates you then i pity ur marriage
Don't pity my marriage, am just saying premarital sex is very bad
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2017
ashewoboy:

which means you have not truly repented nacheesy.

guys just wanna have sex na. anything pre marital sex, the guy just wanna have sex with you, that one no mean say he loves you. pvssy is delicious na. with this kind name wey you get , i know say you go deliciouscheesy.

cheesy lol
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Don't pity my marriage, am just saying premarital sex is very bad

chill bruv
i mean no harm undecided

only saying pre-marital sex irritates but not sex in genetal cos if sex (in marriage) irritates you too then there is a problem
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by ire1de(f): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Destined2win:

A whole lot of reasons
It's a big distraction
It's an energy consumer
It's a soul stainer

exactly.... if I could Turn back the hands of time, I would go back to that day and change things.. sex is really overrated.. have stayed away for a year now even though I know, no matter how hard I try to "revirginise" it's gone for good.. atleast there's joy in knowing u are STD free.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Losing Your Virginity by Tamel(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2017
lol,jst look at these fuckboys

i'm sure 90% of y'all dnt regret losing nothing,y'all just regret who you lost it to

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin / Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? / Ladies Please Why Do You Suffer Us Before Consenting To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.