Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww (3713 Views)

Vaseline People I Got Something For You Guys.... Run In Nowwww / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 4:19am On Mar 18, 2022
I took My girlfriend to My church...
That's was her first day....

So she was very happy cos the church is very Big, powerful, and also have a very large space for charging of phone's, laptops,torch, radio, rechargeable Lamb etc grin

It's was at night sha.....we were very late but we still managed to charged our phones... grin

We went inside and sat down....
There were singing worship song.... everyone was in spirit tho I always go to that side but wasn't do it cos of My girlfriend .... it's wasn't strange for....me

After some minutes My girlfriend was called out.... who's chidimma that's what the pastor said.... she went out.... The pastor was like did you know you could have been married by now with 4kids ?

She said no Daddy... The pastor say's there's a boy let's me say a little brat .... you are calling a boyfriend.... My girlfriend said Yes, The pastor was like that's boy Will sabotage your life .....he wasn't destined for you.... Wake up and find your husband .... received your husband right now .....she said I have received .....he now told her to go back to her sit... grin...

You know what? My girlfriend keep mute, grin she refuses talking to me till we got home and she gets her thing's and left me sad heartbroken with any word .....she only said you are witch.....I shouted ooooh My beloved girlfriend ....no much talk na pastor causes am.....she left.....

I wept like a baby, I cried My eyes out but nothing came back.....

I moved on sha I was unable to reach out to her cos she blocked me everywhere both on social media embarassed.....she told her friends about it .....

People start avoiding me, even My own friends ....they All though I was a witch... this life is not balance sha.....

If you want me to continue say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Newly here sha....

After she Left me broken,I felt bad And confused...

I had no option than to commit suicide cos My girlfriend was My everything... she was the one that bought a phone for me,pay The rent of house we are living, bought me clothes, and even feeding me embarassed...... The reason why she held this responsibilities ...was cos I promise to get married to her...so All this was amid the future.....

Is not that I had noting doing,or I was idle... it's cos, where I was working.... I was earning 8k per month....

I was unable to cater for anything, the only thing I do, according how both of us planned was to be saving that 8k every month up to like 2years ...... So that she could add some money for me to start up something...... cos she took My atm card to My savings s account... including some cooking utensils embarassed

Note: she was a seamstress....!!

She loved me, she care for me like a mother should Care for a son.....I loved her so dearly... never wanting loosing her but now I'm so deeply in pains .... I'm out of ideas, place to run to, soon My rent will be expired.... ohhh My gosh......

Say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii make I continue....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Beblessedbaba: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Kingpee2(m): 4:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Your pastor is the wizard here ,that’s all I have to say ....

3 Likes

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 5:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Kingpee2:
Your pastor is the wizard here ,that’s all I have to say ....

Yes sir, I'm planning an evil against him embarassed
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by EmptyGarden(m): 5:33am On Mar 18, 2022
You dey speak sha... Abeg no vex, no continue.

5 Likes

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=EmptyGarden post=111133632]You dey speak sha... Abeg no vex, no continue.[/quot

Noticed lipsrsealed
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by TheRealOwner(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Episode 18 of stories that never happened.

Watch out for part 2

6 Likes

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2022
TheRealOwner:
Episode 18 of stories that never happened.

Watch out for part 2
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Healthrelatedjo: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Omo dt pastor must collect o

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Omo dt pastor must collect o
im go collect grin

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by azammi(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi.

Please continue.
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2022
azammi:
Hi.

Please continue.
follow up still going

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by HYDEEE: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2022
The pastor saved an innocent life cheesy cheesy Bros be don turn parasite, he wan suck the small change the girl get.
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by azammi(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2022
Just say hi make we know how the story go no be to de conclude
HYDEEE:
The pastor saved an innocent life cheesy cheesy
Bros be don turn parasite, he wan suck the small change the girl get.
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Part 2

I felt relief when My neighbor came to me ....
This neighbour of ours is of 23 years of age... she knew My girlfriend very well ... sometimes they always go out together.... when she came to me, I was acting as if nothing was wrong..... but to My greatest surprise.. she was aware of what just happened...she started by saying .... you know Dennis....I have Heard what My ears couldn't bear any longer.... I forgot to tell you My name.... My name is Dennis, a 26 Year Old Man from sapele....

She continue by asking me this... Dennis are
you truly, what your girlfriend said you are? I said NO!!.. tears fell off her beautiful face,she wept for me...we went inside my room And sat down on My bed...she was still weeping...I told her I was fine that she should stop that...cos I have a fragile hearts I might join her crying too ... ... I had no chairs cos My girlfriend picked them with her....... after I was done comforting her,she didn't say any word for a while .....next thing that came out of her mouth was .... Dennis kiss me And feel relief ... I'm here to stay forever with you....no matter what you facing And how broken you are....I still love you.... promise me that you are not going to leave me.... alone wen I give My hearts to you... while this shitty talk was going on ....boomm Satan jumped inside they started kissing ....my broke guy forgot he was hearts broken before..he just fell in within a twinkle of an eye..... grin

To cut the saga off, they do The do and do the do.... hope it's cleared....

No One noticed their New relationship... boomm aunty became pregnant...she told Dennis about it ... Dennis was confused, he went astray grin....

One night he sneaked out of his room with a rope to end his life .... unlucky for him wen he was trying to hang himself...a dog from no where attacked him... grin ;Dhe was scared And he ran away..... grin grin

Should I continue?
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2022
azammi:
check down here
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2022
HYDEEE:
The pastor saved an innocent life cheesy cheesy
Bros be don turn parasite, he wan suck the small change the girl get.
swears grin
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by HYDEEE: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2022
azammi:
Lol na my hi be that. ✌cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by oilmane(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2022
OKON125:
I took My girlfriend to My church...
That's was her first day....

So she was very happy cos the church is very Big, powerful, and also have a very large space for charging of phone's, laptops,torch, radio, rechargeable Lamb etc grin

It's was at night sha.....we were very late but we still managed to charged our phones... grin

We went inside and sat down....
There were singing worship song.... everyone was in spirit tho I always go to that side but wasn't do it cos of My girlfriend .... it's wasn't strange for....me

After some minutes My girlfriend was called out.... who's chidimma that's what the pastor said.... she went out.... The pastor was like did you know you could have been married by now with 4kids ?

She said no Daddy... The pastor say's there's a boy let's me say a little brat .... you are calling a boyfriend.... My girlfriend said Yes, The pastor was like that's boy Will sabotage your life .....he wasn't destined for you.... Wake up and find your husband .... received your husband right now .....she said I have received .....he now told her to go back to her sit... grin...

You know what? My girlfriend keep mute, grin she refuses talking to me till we got home and she gets her thing's and left me sad heartbroken with any word .....she only said you are witch.....I shouted ooooh My beloved girlfriend ....no much talk na pastor causes am.....she left.....

I wept like a baby, I cried My eyes out but nothing came back.....

I moved on sha I was unable to reach out to her cos she blocked me everywhere both on social media embarassed.....she told her friends about it .....

People start avoiding me, even My own friends ....they All though I was a witch... this life is not balance sha.....

If you want me to continue say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Newly here sha....

After she Left me broken,I felt bad And confused...

I had no option than to commit suicide cos My girlfriend was My everything... she was the one that bought a phone for me,pay The rent of house we are living, bought me clothes, and even feeding me embarassed...... The reason why she held this responsibilities ...was cos I promise to get married to her...so All this was amid the future.....

Is not that I had noting doing,or I was idle... it's cos, where I was working.... I was earning 8k per month....

I was unable to cater for anything, the only thing I do, according how both of us planned was to be saving that 8k every month up to like 2years ...... So that she could add some money for me to start up something...... cos she took My atm card to My savings s account... including some cooking utensils embarassed

Note: she was a seamstress....!!

She loved me, she care for me like a mother should Care for a son.....I loved her so dearly... never wanting loosing her but now I'm so deeply in pains .... I'm out of ideas, place to run to, soon My rent will be expired.... ohhh My gosh......

Say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii make I continue....

I can only say hi to you getting a new job or a side hustle, you see who day feed you, house you and cater for all your bill you come sit down, hands up day proudly day do 8k a month jab? God go bless that pastor, u b really destiny killer to that babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2022
oilmane:

I can only say hi to you getting a new job or a side hustle, you see who day feed you, house you and cater for all your bill you come sit down, hands up day proudly day do 8k a month jab? God go bless that pastor, u b really destiny killer to that babe.
grin grin grin grin grin grin but I'm hearts broken now
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Youngxx: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Abeg no need to continue....

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by azammi(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Oya na continue
OKON125:
Part 2

I felt relief when My neighbor came to me ....
This neighbour of ours is of 23 years of age... she knew My girlfriend very well ... sometimes they always go out together.... when she came to me, I was acting as if nothing was wrong..... but to My greatest surprise.. she was aware of what just happened...she started by saying .... you know Dennis....I have Heard what My ears couldn't bear any longer.... I forgot to tell you My name.... My name is Dennis, a 26 Year Old Man from sapele....

She continue by asking me this... Dennis are
you truly, what your girlfriend said you are? I said NO!!.. tears fell off her beautiful face,she wept for me...we went inside my room And sat down on My bed...she was still weeping...I told her I was fine that she should stop that...cos I have a fragile hearts I might join her crying too ... ... I had no chairs cos My girlfriend picked them with her....... after I was done comforting her,she didn't say any word for a while .....next thing that came out of her mouth was .... Dennis kiss me And feel relief ... I'm here to stay forever with you....no matter what you facing And how broken you are....I still love you.... promise me that you are not going to leave me.... alone wen I give My hearts to you... while this shitty talk was going on ....boomm Satan jumped inside they started kissing ....my broke guy forgot he was hearts broken before..he just fell in within a twinkle of an eye..... grin

To cut the saga off, they do The do and do the do.... hope it's cleared....

No One noticed their New relationship... boomm aunty became pregnant...she told Dennis about it ... Dennis was confused, he went astray grin....

One night he sneaked out of his room with a rope to end his life .... unlucky for him wen he was trying to hang himself...a dog from no where attacked him... grin ;Dhe was scared And he ran away..... grin grin

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Youngxx:
Abeg no need to continue....
ok noticed
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by OKON125(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
azammi:
Oya na continue
noticed
Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Moeman: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Space booked

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by azammi(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Please post fast o
OKON125:
noticed

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by proxitaly: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
From using first person pronouns to third person pronouns SMH

2 Likes

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by oilmane(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2022
OKON125:
grin grin grin grin grin grin but I'm hearts broken now

lol, bad guy, nor b only heartbroken, na kidney melting, how ur side na? You're a great writer, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by azammi(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2022
But we still like hear wm
GoldPips:
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2022
azammi:
But we still like hear wm

E dae always tire to read grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet / Do You Still remember the name of this thing? / Should This Man Do DNA Test for this boy To Be Sure (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.