Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? (18091 Views)

3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti / How Best Did You Punish Your Partner? / How Do U Punish Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
No not right joor.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by DJInfluence: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
You called it punished, but i called it foolishness.

My wife deny me of anything, i will get it elsewhere. Simple as that.

fact is, as adult, if she can´t discussed with me and find out why i refused to give her what she want, then she is inviting someone else to take over her duties.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by tydi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
What crap are you even saying
Akinagirl:
Thats true. And if I suspect my husband of cheating. No intimacy, until we thrash things out and get some tests done. My life is way more important than that.

However poster, If shes simply denying her husband intimacy b.c she wants something material. No thats not right. Thats actually very silly and irresponsible on her part. What is she a p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e?

Also, why is her husband denying things she wants? I understand if he cant afford it, but just to say no to be ornery and rediculous, than hes not right. If the wife is angry about something then. She wont WANT to have intimacy with you.

They both need to sit down and thrash out their issues before something this minor creates a big ordeal. To sum it all up. They both need to grow up.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by ReinaFarine: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Be like say materials for FP don finish and mods don dey check old file again.... Lol!

If he's doing it right, you'll not deny yourself that sweet pleasure.... It is like saying I'm not gonna eat that chicken because it refused to enter the cage yesterday....

Congratulations OP.... Princes of Persia holding your post from making front page are finally subdued.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This forum is a joke! A thread of 2010 making front page in 2017?

Buhari why angry
he shock me as I take see am 2010 in 2017 na zo poverty to see gist don reach buhari why
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
woye77:
Recently a friend told me she has refused to sleep with her man because he wouldn't give her money to buy a particular 'aso-ebi' she asked for. i told her this was wrong! even the bible says "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. I Cor. 7:4

why do women (and sometimes men too) love doing this? Is it right to deny your spouse 5ex just for selfish reasons?
There are times you can deny your partner (Though it is wrong) sex, but denying him/her because of aso ebi is ridiculous.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
No not right joor.
so you have started having sex shocked Chineke!!
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
it is not right, But sometimes you got to be selfish grin
Denying for aso ebi? Does that not sound ridiculous to you?
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by theophorus(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
...Deny your Husband Sex and see you marriage 'collapse'.

Things that usually lead to Problems between Husband and wife include
1. Sex.
2. Insubordination
3. Nagging
4. Money.

She want use 'Ordinary Aso-ebi' spoil her "Home".

Go and do your statistics and you would discover that Sex-issues account for 50% of Divorce.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Bigsteveg(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Akinagirl:
Thats true. And if I suspect my husband of cheating. No intimacy, until we thrash things out and get some tests done. My life is way more important than that.

However poster, If shes simply denying her husband intimacy b.c she wants something material. No thats not right. Thats actually very silly and irresponsible on her part. What is she a p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e?

Also, why is her husband denying things she wants? I understand if he cant afford it, but just to say no to be ornery and rediculous, than hes not right. If the wife is angry about something then. She wont WANT to have intimacy with you.

They both need to sit down and thrash out their issues before something this minor creates a big ordeal. To sum it all up. They both need to grow up.
The wife no get job. Buying of aso ebi sound ridiculous to me. People like that may not have balance their children/ward school fees.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by eddyslim(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
agathamari:
depends on the offence.  "i want money to buy something so your not getting any till you pay up" - not appropriate
"i saw you come out of the hotel last night, untill you show me an std/hiv panel you aint getting any" - appropriate
Lol, seconded..
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by akmath: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
I too like bible.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by teemy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
the problem does not start with him asking for sex but when he STOPS asking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by MikeBetty(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
woye77:
Recently a friend told me she has refused to sleep with her man because he wouldn't give her money to buy a particular 'aso-ebi' she asked for. i told her this was wrong! even the bible says "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. I Cor. 7:4

why do women (and sometimes men too) love doing this? Is it right to deny your spouse 5ex just for selfish reasons?
RIP To That Relationship In Advance.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

so you have started having sex shocked Chineke!!

Hahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Damdeyz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
7 years ago? undecided
The Signifance Of The Messages And Comments On The Thread Is What Matters, It Is Not Obsolete As ALot People Will Gain From This Yet.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Damdeyz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hope The Advice Is Not Coming Way Too Late? Because If She Has Kept Up With This Deleterious Habit, I Don't Think The Marriage Will Still Be Valid.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Blonchilli(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Of what use is this to the OP? A thread created 7 years ago made it to front page. That mod that did this is mad

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Pchidexy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lipsrsealed
You look really cute I must say. I won't mind knocking on your door.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
woye77:

From the Bible passage you quoted, it's wrong o.
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Gbanj11: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Let's leave Bible for a minute, would you want to have an intimate moment with someone you are angry with?angry $£x is not like in the movies o. First things first, hash out the issue. Punishing with $€x or the lack thereof won't help matters
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Gbanj11: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Should have read this is 7yrs old, just wasted 200+ characters. Abeg moderator r u a learner grin
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
it may not sound right but to make a man dance to ur will, a woman can use sex as a weapon by denying it to her man. . .it is normal Shia but wen it comes to being something serious, woman should bow low. . .for me, when it comes to trying to lure or ask for a favour from your husband, you can play it as a tool. .make it playful Shia but stick to it and the man will even promise you heaven just to have it first. .

www.valentine202.com
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
woye77:

Okay
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by emmyN(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
7 years old thread on FP! Where is the mod that brought this here? angry
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by revolt8787: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Hairat007:
Let me get smtin straight pls, is he her husband or just her LOVER? cos if he is a mere boyfriend, den she has done notin wrong. Even d bilble wnt accept dat.

Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmm u ain't seen nuffin yet. when ever we have a quarrel, she denies me touches for the next one month. all becos she knows she is all I gat. guys please if you don't have a side chick its too bad, get one and make your woman up and doing. I need one seriously
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
mistel:
hmmm u ain't seen nuffin yet. when ever we have a quarrel, she denies me touches for the next one month. all becos she knows she is all I gat. guys please if you don't have a side chick its too bad, get one and make your woman up and doing. I need one seriously
noted
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
samguru:
all the ladies are guilty of this bad behaviour, imagine my side chick asked me to get her something she already has. and I told her you have this thing and she swiftly responded by saying if its your wife you will not hesitate to buy it for her and for this reason her border is close until I provide it.

Meanwhile, the real madam at home has been fighting me for not meeting her needs 100%, because of this she said I should be ashamed whenever I want to ask for sex as I am not worthy to be called husband. If my leg mistakenly touches her leg on bed,haaaaaaaaaaa I don finish.

they have low grade minds and they are not ready to change and that is the world we found ourselves ooooo.

Okay so you are a cheat?
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by samguru(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:

Okay so you are a cheat?

I dont cheat ma
Re: Is It Right To Punish Your Partner By Denying Him/her intimacy? by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
If you lack emotional intelligence this is what happens. When couples have a disagreement and one ( or both parties) lack the ability to have an honest dialogue about what the issue is and how or what the triggers are.
Some women will resort to petty name calling some men do this as well. Personalising a disagreement with unsavoury words makes it difficult to work out a resolve. Women tend to be the biggest culprits unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.