Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities (2232 Views)

How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. / Dwarf Hybrid Fruit Trees That Produce At ( 6 Month - 1 Year) / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
We graft fruit trees especially tropical ones.I am about to expand my parent stock of mangoes beyond the ones known around south east. If anyone in Platue,Adamawa, Benue, Oyo etc knows where I can get good varieties please inform me. you have a reward.
www.splashagro.

splashagro@gmail.com

God Bless You!
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
we creat these things

Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2017
still appealing.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by curiousmind11: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you have Avocado? If so, what species and what is your location and price per seedling?

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by PapaBrowne(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2017
curiousmind11:
Do you have Avocado? If so, what species and what is your location and price per seedling?

Thanks.

I am developing some good quality Hass Avocado seedlings. Would be read early next year.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Are you also into plant propagation?
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by curiousmind11: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
PapaBrowne:

I am developing some good quality Hass Avocado seedlings. Would be read early next year.

Where are you located?
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Kennyprince: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good mango qualities always in their numbers in Benue
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by gabe: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
go to University of Agriculture in Makurdi for any type of exotic mango and other fruit species you want.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 13, 2017
gabe:
go to University of Agriculture in Makurdi for any type of exotic mango and other fruit species you want.
May grace of God always be for you. Noted for action.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Adamawa people where una dey.

To succeed in plant nursery business of selling fruit trees a farmer must have his own mini parent stock farm were he multiplies from. This site will also be there for students and doubting customers to see first-_hand what is obtainable. Though we ought to get most of our improve varieties from NIHORT, their collections are not know to many and their processes a huddle. Even NIFOR oil palm seeds which should be around needs a strict bureaucracy to get up to five thousand seeds.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2017
More information needed.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Kennyprince: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
There are numerous in college of agriculture, yandev, gboko. different good breeds
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kennyprince:
There are numerous in college of agriculture, yandev, gboko. different good breeds
It shall be well with you. I got their contact ,we spoke and they promised to reach me for appointment.
God bless you greatly.
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
still searching and compilling
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Kennyprince: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
happybrother:

It shall be well with you. I got their contact ,we spoke and they promised to reach me for appointment.
God bless you greatly.
welcome bro, God bless it efforts more
Re: Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
happybrother:
we creat these things
How much are you willing to sell this? And how do you even transplant it?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper / 5000 Point Of Lay With Friendly Price. Call 08119796247 / Cultivating Rice With High Yields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.