Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. (1039 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Anyone Know Where To Sight Fruit Trees Of Exceptional Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 1:14am On Jan 31, 2021
You might be thinking, " Which idea or investment can I use to make extra income or diversify my investment this year 2021"? You are not alone in this thought. Like you, many others are asking this question and more.

In this thread I will reveal to you how you can go about making solid wealth from resources that is within reach and mostly neglected.

Before I dive in, I want to make this disclaimer; that this business idea is not a get_rich_quick_scheme, neither is it Ponzi. it is involves work, guts, patience, capital and time. But the reward is financial freedom.

Now, the fruit industry is a multibillion dollars sector with a worth projected to hit an excess of €4.36 billion by 2030! Haaa.
Fruits are important part of diets for many Nigerians and are consumed on a daily basis, they provide us with essential vitamins, minerals and fibre that are important for health and well-being. The health benefits of fruits makes them a staple in diets and a guaranteed source of income generation for those who tap into it very early.

Note that this is a massive sector that is virtually untapped in Nigeria and the African continent, and is projected to grow with the enormous growth in the population. right now there is a deficit of supply of basic fruits like citrus, apple, strawberry, grapevine, dates fruit etc in our markets. This deficit opens up massive opportunities and rewards for investors that will use it.

Making an investment in growing fruit trees has numerous positives. Fruit farms by nature is a long term investment but it returns are for a life time. Having a fruit farm can serve as a retirement investment that will more than meet your financial demands even after you leave active work. This fruit trees are hybrids and start to produce from the first year and attain maximum productivity from 4 years and above. You are also sure of the ROI because this fruits live for 30 - 45 years on average.

Another advantage of growing fruits is the value it adds to land. when a piece of land is planted with trees that are non edible it adds to the financial valuation of that land. Talk more of fruit trees that are edible and economically productive. Lands that are planted with fruit trees will definitely command high valuation from the market and can be used as a means of increasing the value of a piece of land.

More information on how to create wealth growing fruit trees on your land will dropped on this thread as we go on.

Contributions, Questions, alternative views is welcomed

Contact Orchard Treasure Farming Group for insight into fruit farm establishment.
07068320962, 09095533412

Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by Shyluck(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2021
I completely agree with you. This year I am going to plant papaya trees and next year I may plant guava.
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shyluck:
I completely agree with you. This year I am going to plant papaya trees and next year I may plant guava.

That's a great idea, Papaya have fast growth and start production from 6 months. They are also easy to manage and consumes less space.

You have made a great fruit choice.

Guava is also great to plant, but be sure to plant the hybrid variety.

1 Like

Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Creating Wealth from your Land

From time immemorial, land has being valued as source and store wealth.

I personally believe that your start to wealth begins with owning a land- whether purchase or leased.

Now if you have one or more plots of land_ I say to you congratulations because you have an important key to wealth in your hand

But another question immediately springs up on how to make wise use of the land to create wealth.

There are numerous ways to utilize land but one is very lucrative and long term. That's the idea of cultivating fruit trees, this is one of the most easy, less maintenance, long term, less expensive way of making a piece of land produce wealth in abundance.

fruit trees produces fruits that can be eaten raw, processed or exported, they are highly economical and produce ROI many times in one year. This trees are hybrids that start to produce fruit from 12 months and for life!

They include Apple, Mango, Grape vine, Pear, Olive, Fig, Orange, Coconut, Cashew, Avocado, Strawberry, Custard apple, Date palm, Soursop, Guava, Pawpaw, Passion fruit, Fig etc.

These fruits are common fruits that are consumed by Nigerians and are in high market demand. some are also in demand by the export sector for use in US and Europe.

These fruits have the capacity to turn a piece of land into a massive income business that will bring you and your family financial Independence.

Establishing your fruit farm is easy when you are willing to establish one and when you have adequate knowledge and guidance.

Contact Orchard Treasure Farming Group for ways to establish a fruit farm with just your piece of land.

You will get a detailed guide and even get the land planted with trees.

07068320962 ( WhatsApp), 09095533412
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by Attit: 3:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Trees are good, but when encouraging people it is very good to lay risks along it. I do not like people who just encourage others. I can guess OP does not have trees of his own. If he does, I will know. And why is this?

So why dont you lay out the reasons you have not set up your own fruits farm first..Let's start from there. I appreciate people who are so honest when pushing out their business ideas and ventures.

The reasons to not engage in fruits are so many just as the benefits in it.

Goodluck to anyone who rushes into any kind of business because of a sweet mouthed marketer.
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Attit:
Trees are good, but when encouraging people it is very good to lay risks along it. I do not like people who just encourage others. I can guess OP does not have trees of his own. If he does, I will know. And why is this?

So why dont you lay out the reasons you have not set up your own fruits farm first..Let's start from there. I appreciate people who are so honest when pushing out their business ideas and ventures.

The reasons to not engage in fruits are so many just as the benefits in it.

Goodluck to anyone who rushes into any kind of business because of a sweet mouthed marketer.

Ok, for one, I have this trees both personally and those that I have planted for others. I both grow the seedlings and I carry out consultancy services.

Second, risk is a part of any investment and venture you will undertake, it cannot be taken out, it can only be effectively managed.

This is a new thread with many topics still yet to be treated including topics like Risk and it's management in fruit farms. Risk will be treated in the next post where I will share the risk part of the business, how I lost money, what I learned and how I now efficiently manage risk both for me and the farmer.
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by Attit: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
impeccable001:

Ok, for one, I have this trees both personally and those that I have planted for others. I both grow the seedlings and I carry out consultancy services.

Second, risk is a part of any investment and venture you will undertake, it cannot be taken out, it can only be effectively managed.

This is a new thread with many topics still yet to be treated including topics like Risk and it's management in fruit farms. Risk will be treated in the next post where I will share the risk part of the business, how I lost money, what I learned and how I now efficiently manage risk both for me and the farmer.

Nice one bro!

Do the above and see how prosperity follows you. I will even send people your way by the grace of God if I see people who want to invest in fruits. We just need to see genuine people more. God bless you with the way you try to turn my cautious post into an advantage. If it was another person the fellow would bark at me. People are reading, I can assure you. I may not comment again, but people are reading.

Goodluck sir!

1 Like

Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Attit:

Nice one bro!

Do the above and see how prosperity follows you. I will even send people your way by the grace of God if I see people who want to invest in fruits. We just need to see genuine people more. God bless you with the way you try to turn my cautious post into an advantage. If it was another person the fellow would bark at me. People are reading, I can assure you. I may not comment again, but people are reading.

Goodluck sir!

Thank you very much sir.

I believe you had the interest of NL members in heart, hence the questions.

Thank you
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Managing Risk in Your Fruit Farm

Risk is an enormous subject that is present in every aspect of life. Every area of human endeavors has inherent risks associated with it, ranging from business, investments, finances etc.

According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Risk can be defined as uncertainties inherent in weather, yields, prices, Government policies, global markets, and other factors that impact farming can cause wide swings in farm income.

"Risk management involves choosing among alternatives that reduce financial effects that can result from such uncertainties.
This is no different in agriculture, agricultural risks are diverse, complex and persistent in nature. This means that in agriculture you have a variety of factors that can cause loss to your investments."- USDA

The good news and most important is that this risk can be well managed resulting in good returns on investments.

Risk are generally higher at the beginning of the farm establishment but drastically reduce when the trees have established (2- 3 years).

For fruit farm some risk, effects and management are outlined

A. Pest and disease attack

Effects
1. Loss of seedlings and trees.
2. Revenue loss

Management
1. Good farm hygiene
2. Preventive application of pesticides on seedlings

B. Theft of seedlings

Effects
1. Loss of equipment and seedlings.
2. Damage to property

Management
1. fencing of the property
2. Provision of a gate.
3. Employment of security personnel.

C. Weather and Agro-ecological risk

Effects
1. it can lead to loss of fruit trees and a result of drought
2. Reduced fruit quality due to poor moisture in the soil.
3. Increased susceptibility to disease

Management
1. Provision of irrigation facilities for use during periods of low rainfall or drought.
2. Use of water conservation techniques like mulching, cover cropping etc

D. Economic and pricing risk

Effect
1. Poor return on investment that may affect the capital.
2. Low demand of fruits that may lead to wastage
3. poor prices that may affect profits

Management
1. Registering with Cooperatives those members get good prices as a result their influence.
2. Use of good storage facility and good storage practice.
3. Use of digital media to market produce online.

This list is my no means exhaustive but a summary of the some notable risk Encountered in growing and managing a orchard.

For detailed steps on how to establish your own fruit farm, contact Orchard Treasure Farms on

09095533412, 07068320962 (WhatsApp)
Re: How To Make MONEY Growing Fruit Trees In 2021 And Beyond. by impeccable001(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Everyone

It has being quite a while.

With the current happenings in the economy of the country. It is obvious that food security is the most paramount issue now.

Nigerians spend most of their income on food, and this goes to show it's obvious importance.

It now brings me to the issue fruit tree establishment.

1. With fruit trees, you are guaranteed a consistent stream of revenue.
2. It is also a source of food for the farmer and his household as it provides nutrients for healthy body.
3. Fruits trees can serve as an investment strategy, investors can use fruits trees to protect their capital against inflation and taxes

(1) (Reply)

The Masaba Project 2021,check In / Do U Knw That An Unsuspecting Area Of Agriculture Can Give U Ds? Partners Needed / Poultry Farmers Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.