Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority (1300 Views)

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by becomricch: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
Yoruba restates call for self-determination of Yoruba

In attendance at the meeting were the following; Chief (Mrs.) HID Awolowo and the other eight co-conveners, Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi; Archbishop Ayo Ladigbolu; Bishop Olusina Fape; Chief Ebenezer Babatope; Senators Femi Okurounmu; Tony Adefuye;  Suleimon Salawu and Prince Segun Adesegun.

Also in attendance were the Ogun State governor, Chief Gbenga Daniel and his deputy, Alhaja Salmot Badru (who initially stood in for her boss who was on an official duty elsewhere in the state), Osun and Oyo state governors, represented by their deputies, Chief (Mrs) Olusola Obada and Alhaji Taofeek Arapaja, while the Ekiti State governor, Mr Segun Oni, was represented by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Ambassador Dare Bejide.

Others included former governor of Ondo State, Chief Segun Agagu; Chief Tiwalade Sobo; Chief G.O.K. Ajayi; General Oladipo Diya; Alhaji Majekodunmi Aborode; Oyo State Commissioner for Environment and Water Resources, Dr. Lasisi Balogun; Chief Akin Omojola; Chairman, Afenifere (Ondo State chapter); Dr. Kunle Olajide, former Secretary, Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE).

Mr. Gboyega Ogunsua; Chief Olayemi Falade; Chief Francis Akinnikawe; Princess Bisi Sangodoyin; Mr. Bello Adegboyega; Chief (Mrs.) Bewaji Kuku; Professor (Mrs.) Adetowun Ogunsheye; President, National Council of Women Society; Chief Toye Ogunsuyi, President, Yoruba Community, Jos, Plateau State and his secretary, Chief Tunde Oladapo and Admiral Akin Aduwo (rtd.).

The meeting was also attended by Chief Leye Ashawe; former Governor Lateef Jakande of Lagos State and his deputy, Alhaji Rafiu Jafojo; Senator Kofo Bucknor-Akerele; Prince Tokunbo Ajasin; Brigadier Tunji Olurin; Chief Bisi Rodipe; Mr. Omosanya Solaja; Chairman of the Action Congress (South West); Alhaji Tajudeen Olusi, Chief Afolabi Ojuawo and Chief Dipo Jimilehin.

Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Beaf: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
Who was serving the drinks? Was it you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Beaf: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2010
Others included former governor of Ondo State, Chief Segun Agagu; Chief Tiwalade Sobo; Chief G.O.K. Ajayi; [size=14pt]General Oladipo Diya[/size]; Alhaji Majekodunmi Aborode; Oyo State Commissioner for Environment and Water Resources, Dr. Lasisi Balogun; Chief Akin Omojola; Chairman, Afenifere (Ondo State chapter); Dr. Kunle Olajide, former Secretary, Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE).

Damn! That dude has no business representing anybody.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by oderemo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
Yoruba lost the whole argument by not rising to the challenge when ojukwu bell the cat. of couse we have our so called leaders then with their secret agendas. anyway time don pass that now.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by becomricch: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf , you can see how much support and how many people are behind me, there are many who did not attend.  We are not silly.

Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Beaf: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2010
becomricch:

Beaf , you can see how much support and how many people are behind me, there are many who did not attend. We are not silly.

True, other people would have been needed to carry chairs too. grin
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by becomricch: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf, we would be written the president of the USA and other world leader of our people desire to leave to resolve the issue without a darfur. .

Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Beaf: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
becomricch:

Beaf, we would be written the president of the USA and other world leader of our people desire to leave to resolve the issue without a darfur. . Look there can not be two president. Since we have two president. We can also have two nation. Look there can not be two president.

So Obama will send the luxurious buses to carry us to Benin Republic? shocked
Heaven is coming!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by oderemo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf , you can see how much support and how many people are behind me

@becomerich , i think you know this song , {ma jolo moun we yin re , apanpa}, the moral of that song is if apanpa does not look back often long will he realise he his on his own.
i think you are taking this rep. of Benin toooo far. just stop it now.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by becomricch: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
go and read the tribune of today. do you think i making this up. are you ok. we want to leave.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Dede1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2010
@Post

These are bunch of malcontents and ungrateful pan-handlers. Anybody with an iota of cell brain would have no ears for these deluded wind chasers.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by oderemo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
These are bunch of malcontents and ungrateful pan-handlers. Anybody with an iota of cell brain would have no ears for these deluded wind chasers.

infact to support you. the whole Yoruba so called nation is begging for a befitting leader not these windbags.
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Katsumoto: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beaf:

Damn! That dude has no business representing anybody.

Not even himself; he is a total buffoon. Who was the idiot who invited him?
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Onlytruth(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
Katsumoto:

Not even himself; he is a total buffoon. Who was the idiot who invited him?

Good one Katsumoto! I never knew you had it in you to call your idiotic brother to order. Five Gbosas to you! grin grin

ode remo:

@becomerich , i think you know this song , {ma jolo moun we yin re , apanpa}, the moral of that song is if apanpa does not look back often  long will he realise he his on his own.
i think you are taking this rep. of Benin toooo far. just stop it now.

grin grin grin grin grin. Good analogy! Problem is that "becomrich" might actually be a mere computer virus.  Nobody go follow virus na! cool
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by becomricch: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2010
why do u think so
Re: NO DARFUR: Yoruba Restates Call For Self-determination to make north majority by Beaf: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2010
becomricch:

why do u think so

How can Edo, Delta and Bayelsa become majority in Benin Republic? grin
We want to be majority and North get 70% of the oil. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jang Did Not Call Me, I Only Got Text Messages: General Saleh Maina, Goc. / Wonders shall never end in 9ja....Pro Iwu Rally Planned Today By Inec Officials / Aba, A Dying City - By Ochereome Nnanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.