Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Facebook Messenger Is Spying On You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Messenger Is Spying On You (572 Views)

MD/CEO Of FIRSTBANK Solved My Dispense Error From My Facebook Messenger / Facebook Messenger Is Down / You Can Now Play Lotto On Facebook Messenger!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Messenger Is Spying On You by Pearstep: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2017
What we don't know about fb
messenger
After getting message from my
Facebook friend in united state of america saying she want to delete Facebook messenger, I decided to figure out why and I discover her reasons.

These are what you don't know about Facebook messenger

1. Facebook messenger gives Facebook access to see your chats without your permission.

2. Facebook messenger allows Facebook to record and listen all your calls and also your call log.

3. Facebook messenger can access your front and back camera without your permission.

So with these I'm sure you know that not only Facebook can see this, even hackers can also see all these.
I'm not saying you should delete your messenger because its the best social media so far but why did they make it mandatory to use Facebook messenger.
In case you don't know Facebook owns Whatsapp which means samething also applies to Whatsapp, so please be careful with the type of information you share on these platform. For businessmen I advice you use normal text messages.

source: https://www.pearstep.com/threads/what-you-probably-dont-know-about-facebook-messenger.447/
Re: Facebook Messenger Is Spying On You by Pearstep: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Freiburger r231

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Youths Not Represented In Government / 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards: See Full List Of Winners – Ephraim Emmanuel / Kiddies Party Just Got Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.