Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan (15441 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Osuman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
HAHA, 2019 IS COMING EVERYBODY WANT TO EXPOSE JONATHAN, EVEN ME TOO I WILL EXPOSE JONATHAN VERY SOON. APC ARE AFRAID OF JONATHAN,
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
And these were people GEJ trusted with portfolios.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by bid4rich(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anybody can write anything and only people that have benefitted from PDP and now in APC can do that for cheap popularity against 2019. By the time APC will be no more in power, they will still write about Buhari. Such is life and you should not expect anything from political prostitutes.

We shall see as things unveil. Lai Mohammed will leave APC one day and will expose the same APC he is shielding with lies today. Such is life. Anyway, I expect the book to be forwarded and edited by Lie Mohammed himself.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Xfemt(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
mad pple every were
who will write yaradua, obasanjo, abacha and ko. u pple shud fulfill ur promise to Nigerians and stop hunting gej for he is above ur leagues.

confuse party with confused followers
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Franklyf(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Was this guy when OBJ was the president? I dont read any useless book, must everybody write about GEJ. The book will not even sell since receeion is in continous mode. I will advise these apc pple to to leave Jonah alone. 2yrs is enougn to know if a govt is serious. By the way why this giy no write about the way forward, how apc can better nigerian economy.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by lomprico(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abeg is gej planning to contest in 2019?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Caseless:
give buhari 6 years like you gave Jonathan, then we'd know if he's clueless as Jonathan.

God forbid bad thing!!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by slivertongue: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Bolaji Abdullahi still remains the best sports minister Nigeria has had in recent times. cool His performance was great (or should we say, extraordinary), when compared to that of the clueless Dalung that is now occupying the seat. mtcheew.

under which govt did he serve?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by mauricenaj(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
APC pls leave GEJ alone and concentrate on ur administration so u can fulfil ur campaign promises, even if its one of the promises..naija is already in shambles!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by brojoshua: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Enough of all these foolish talks. It is justice we demand and not foolish talks. They must not sweep the corrupt cases of looting under carpet as is the custom in Nigeria. All the looters and their collaborators must be prosecuted and the ones convicted among them must be punished with imprisonment and the likes
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Can you see how shallow you sound? sad There was one incorrect statement in a book you have not even read, and you jumped to the hasty generalisation that every other thing in the book is incorrect. And you call yourself educated? Chai! I used to think that such myopic views were held by the unschooled lots, I never realised that you would fall into that category!
If only you were half educated, you'd know that abstract of an article or foreword of a book gives a general overview of the article/book.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by slivertongue: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
magoo10:
The caption of this write up is misleading Jonathan will forever remain a rare diamond whether anybody likes it or not at least you cannot compare him to the cannibals in power today.

on point

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
If only you were half educated, you'd know that abstract of an article or foreword of a book gives a general overview of the article/book.
Your half-education is really showing! cheesy So the abstract contains all the facts and info in the book? Abstract??!! shocked Come what school did you go to again? shocked

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Your half-education is really showing! cheesy So the abstract contains all the facts and info in the book? Abstract??!! shocked Come what school did you go to again? shocked

I think I should rather ask you which school you attended if you don't know that an abstract succinctly provides the aim of a research, the methodology, the main findings as well as the conclusion. I'm not sure you even understand what an abstract is because if you did, you wouldn't be asking me silly questions.

I also doubt if you know what a journal article looks like or if you can ever understand the content, even if it's in your own field (If you ever went to a university).
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
emmasege:
I think I should rather ask you which school you attended if you don't know that an abstract succinctly provides the aim of a research, the methodology, the main findings as well as the conclusion. I'm not sure you even understand what an abstract is because if you did, you wouldn't be asking me silly questions.

I also doubt if you know what a journal article looks like or if you can ever understand the content, even if it's in your own field (If you ever went to a university).
Nobody asked you to define what an abstract is. We all know that one. undecided But you are the only one who can tell all the errors in a book just by looking at the abstract, not so? Any serious person would at least read the contents of the entire book from cover to cover, before giving an opinion about it or coming to a conclusion on whether the book does justice to the subject it covers, or if the author has attained the objective for which the book was written. But in your case you read the abstract, and jumped to hasty conclusions, because of just one error in the abstract!! shocked Chai!! sad

Bolaji Abdullahi wrote a book , and did not submit a scholarly article for a scientific or academic journal. Now, that your tomfoolery has been exposed, please have the floor and continue entertaining us with more of your so-called 'conclusions' from your abstract! cheesy As for going to a university, that question is so ridiculous that I will not dignify you with an answer or tell you how many degrees I have. Now, continue entertaining us, Mr. Abstract! grin

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

Nobody asked you to define what an abstract is. We all know that one. undecided But you are the only one who can tell all the errors in a book just by looking at the abstract, not so? Any serious person would at least read the contents of the entire book from cover to cover, before giving an opinion about it or coming to a conclusion on whether the book does justice to the subject it covers, or if the author has attained the objective for which the book was written. But in your case you read the abstract, and jumped to hasty conclusions, because of just one error in the abstract!! shocked Chai!! sad

Bolaji Abdullahi wrote a book , and did not submit a scholarly article for a scientific or academic journal. Now, that your tomfoolery has been exposed, please have the floor and continue entertaining us with more of your so-called 'conclusions' from your abstract! cheesy As for going to a university, that question is so ridiculous that I will not dignify you with an answer or tell you how many degrees I have. Now, continue entertaining us, Mr. Abstract! grin

Comments like yours are what reveal the appalling state of our university education. How would an intelligent man feel if he reads a book's synopsis which describes Jonathan as a Yoruba or Buhari as an Igbo man? It can only suggest that the author is a lazy writer who feeds on beer parlour gossips and his article/book was not well researched. If the book cannot provide correct and common information about Jonathan's profile, then it's not worth reading. How will I trust the hidden information about Jonathan (which he intends to tell us) if he can't correctly tell me what I already knew and is easily accessible by anyone. Only zombies could think otherwise.

Bolaji made a fundamental and gross error in that poorly researched book of his, and you should have me to thank for that if you are his ear and mouth. Please do tell him to correct that error before he finally releases the books to his zombies.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by laudate: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
emmasege:
Comments like yours are what reveal the appalling state of our university education. How would an intelligent man feel if he reads a book's synopsis which describes Jonathan as a Yoruba or Buhari as an Igbo man? It can only suggest that the author is a lazy writer who feeds on beer parlour gossips and his article/book was not well researched. If the book cannot provide correct and common information about Jonathan's profile, then it's not worth reading. How will I trust the hidden information about Jonathan (which he intends to tell us) if he can't correctly tell me what I already knew and is easily accessible by anyone. Only zombies could think otherwise.

Bolaji made a fundamental and gross error in that poorly researched book of his, and you should have me to thank for that if you are his ear and mouth. Please do tell him to correct that error before he finally releases the books to his zombies.
Thank you?? shocked For condemning a book you have NOT read from cover to cover? Or thank you for jumping to misjudge the author's intentions, objectives and conclusions, simply because you spotted an inaccuracy in the abstract of the book? shocked Or thank you for condemning the author and his entire state by labelling them as liars, simply because of an error in the abstract?! sad Wait, thank you for what exactly? Your illogicality?? Oga, you are a prime example of all that is wrong with our society today. Come back here when you have actually taken out time to read the entire book, or forever hold your peace! undecided
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi's “On A Platter Of Gold” A Book On Goodluck Jonathan by Adminisher: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
royalamour:
Lol... These people are too obsessed with GEJ.

But why?

GEJ is a waste of oxygen. That is why.
Everybody has balance sheet, what God gave you on one side and what you did with it on an other. Jonathans own is negative with many zeros. Colossal failure and he knows which is the sad part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari / Peter Nwachukwu Didn’t Escape, Says Correctional Service / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh, Insist He Must Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.