Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go (3472 Views)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / "The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by naijazee2: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians shower praises on former President, Goodluck Jonathan- We regretted ever letting you go (photos)

Earlier today, former president of the federal republic of Nigeria took to his Facebook page to announce his attendance at the World Summit 2020 with his wife, Patience Jonathan in Seoul, South Korea.

Citizens of Nigeria trooped into his page to shower him praises and thank the former president for his magnificent speech which left many speechless.

"The peace that the world needs is not in our armoury and sophisticated nuclear sites, but in our hearts. Let's reach out to the recesses of our hearts and act always in love to save our people", he quoted.

Lots of Nigerians couldn't hide their excitement, below are some of their comments:

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/02/nigerians-shower-praises-on-former.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by ahiboilandgas: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Theives are missing him ....i think

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by wkkwl: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Keep dreaming, which one is worst.

This currently is going down on a daily basis and you are here just being insensitive of the issue currently plaguing your country i shake my head

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by DCmonster: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol! Buhari till 2041. No, buhari until Nigerians have sense.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by kerzhim(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only a novice will do this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by NothingDoMe: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nobody ever believed that we would have double recession under the same man known as Buhari. I mean how dull can a person be to be useless at governance given two opportunities. Does it mean that he did not reflect on his failures in 1984?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by GamalNasser: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

The only people who don't miss him are Jihadist Terrorist and their enablers

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by thundafire: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Zombies with der commanders and Ngeneukwenu will surely ignore

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Kwamecron(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
U don’t av idea of what you are saying.

Nigeria would av been more worst than this.

If u kw u kw

We don’t av to be continental here.

But who kws 2mao?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Mobi47(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't miss him at all. he failed Nigerians....he is a total disappointment as a president, even God rejected him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by ahiboilandgas: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

the channel new report shows the data spread of violence from 2013-date .....2014 was the highest with 720 incidents.....clown use data

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by ahiboilandgas: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

he using the dezani loot build the 2 niger bridge and the 10 bn first lady loot to pay npower

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Officialgarri: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
The stupid blogger did well to screenshot only the positive comments grin

Sensible Nigerians are glad we did away we such a failure before it became too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by buhariguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
wkkwl:

Keep dreaming, which one is worst.

This currently is going down on a daily basis and you are here just being insensitive of the issue currently plaguing your country i shake my head
which issue plaguing your country,
The one that was cause by the same people you are praising now.
Nonsense children of biafra terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by STARGREEN(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
It's a pity to even pity you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by buhariguy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Nobody ever believed that we would have double recession under the same man known are Buhari. I mean how dull can a person be to be useless at governance given two opportunities. Does it mean that he did not reflect on his failures in 1984?
God always send him to rescue us after scanvengers must have eaten up our resources
Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by STARGREEN(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
U don’t av idea of what you are saying.

Nigeria would av been more worst than this.

If u kw u kw

We don’t av to be continental here.

But who kws 2mao?

Never expected you to see the good in Dr. Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by NothingDoMe: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
buhariguy:
God always send him to rescue us after scanvengers must have eaten up our resources
Lol. You nor go kill me. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
They went to Nyanya and bombed a place, made the wife of the president cry in public. Bombed many churches and since Jonathan is a true democratic that allowed effective journalism, he allowed all slide.

Today it has dawned on Nigerians that Jonathan was not the problem even his northern PDP counterparts sabotaged him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Heheheheh grin cheesy wink
Good to see it was a wise, learned, sensible and responsible Nigerian youth that was the first person to comment on this thread of wailers, criminals and thieves, Dem STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION crew dem dem!
Looters, rapists, criminals, thieves, in Nigeria again?!
God Forbid bad tin!!

ahiboilandgas:

END OF THREAD!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Sirjamo: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

The same jihadist terrorists that grew wings under his watch?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only .fools will praise jonadumb Badluck.

If he had ruled well, Buhari won't be there today.

Awon alainironu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by GamalNasser: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
The same jihadist terrorists that grew wings under his watch?

Yes they grew wings because one man feeding them in the dark then and now he is protecting them with Feddy might as they fly unhindered

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Sirjamo: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
the channel new report shows the data spread of violence from 2013-date .....2014 was the highest with 720 incidents.....clown use data
A wailer does not know how to use data
Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by saaron(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
A gold fish has no hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by Sirjamo: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes they grew wings because one man feeding them in the dark then and now he is protecting them with Feddy might as they fly unhindered
You weren't call a chief wailer for nothing, you have a very big talent in hallucinations and imaginary narratives complete with base less accusations!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by wkkwl: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2020
buhariguy:
which issue plaguing your country,
The one that was cause by the same people you are praising now.
Nonsense children of biafra terrorist

Sadist like you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Mobi47:
I don't miss him at all. he failed Nigerians....he is a total disappointment as a president, even God rejected him.
Gbam!
Officialgarri:
The stupid blogger did well to screenshot only the positive comments grin

Sensible Nigerians are glad we did away we such a failure before it became too late.
Gbammer!!
FrLukas:
Only .fools will praise jonadumb Badluck.

If he had ruled well, Buhari won't be there today.

Awon alainironu.
Gbammest!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Shower Praises On Goodluck Jonathan- We Regretted Ever Letting You Go by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Sirjamo:
You weren't call a chief wailer for nothing, you have a very big talent in hallucinations and imaginary narratives complete with base less accusations!!!
Sirjamo:
A wailer does not know how to use data
Hehehehe.
Truer words have never been spoken.
You spoke well Chairman!

Again, END OF A WAILING THREAD for wailers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Lawmaker, Uche Ogbuagu Shares N50 Bread To Constituents / Nigeria Pays N400.1 million Naira As Rent For Aso Rock Villa / Bandits Release Abducted Persons After Identifying Them As Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.