Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? (825 Views)

Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? by ayoncox: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2017
A friend of mine who is a careful analyst of political matters, said to me this morning that he saw sign of NK belonging to and receiving support from Free Mason popularly known as Illuminati. This speculation of his is based on the recent video of attack on him by the Nigerian Army. Remember that America Predicted that the Nigeria will separate by 2014 which never happened. Yes the east is considered to have been marginalized; but in the actual sense they are not, they have monthly allocation from the Federal Government in billions. They have Senators, Representatives, Ministers and Director Generals in the Federal just as every part of Nigeria. I strongly believe that there are hidden international hands in the matter just as it is with Boko Haram
Re: Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? by Cyynthia(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Smh
Re: Could It Be True That Nnamdi Kanu Belongs To Free Mason? by geraldmezi(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2017
If you ask me ooo, na who i go ask?

(1) (Reply)

South East Governors Fail To Condemn Military Operation In South East / Sen. Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Biafra. / Governor Rochas: Please Review Your Strategy, Projects And Motives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.