Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian (7628 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
NIGERIA is signing it's death Certificate by aggravating this kanu issue
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Take a dig into your post. I bet you had a mouthful of ewedu and didn't know when your filthy fingers hit the letters starting with 'F'. grin

As I predicted, a dissembling cretin. grin I'm still waiting for the evidence of me calling Igbos "flathheads". And I'm still flattered at your "Afonja" insults. Evidence I've struck a chord and you have no retort of substance. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

As I predicted, a dissembling cretin. grin I'm still waiting for the evidence of me calling Igbos "flathheads". And I'm still flattered at your "Afonja" insults. Evidence I've struck a chord and you have no retort of substance. grin

Dry **yawns** **yimu**
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:
NIGERIA is signing it's death Certificate by aggravating this kanu issue

The only death certificates that will be issued will be that of the kind of mindless zombies that stone armoured columns of armed soldiers and expect no response. Cownu has some real imbeciiles in his base of mindless zombies.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I'm still waiting for that proof of my calling Igbos "flathheads". And I'm still totally flattered at your "Afonja" insults. grin It's the easiest way to know you've struck a chord.
Maka gini? You are waiting for proof? shocked From who? He cannot supply anything, nah! You wan wait till kingdom come?? shocked

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The only death certificates that will be issued will be that of the kind of mindless zombies that stone armoured columns of armed soldiers and expect no response. Cownu has some real imbeciiles in his base of mindless zombies.

Haven't you learned from civilized people? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:
Haven't you learned from civilized people? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/
So does this UK-round table have the powers to prosecute the federal govt, the army & security forces and restrain them from taking any further actions against Kanu? sad Because from what I read, those chaps are ordinary Nigerians just like you and I. undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

So does this UK-round table have the powers to prosecute the federal govt, the army & security forces and restrain them from taking any further actions against Kanu? sad Because from what I read, those chaps are ordinary Nigerians just like you and I. undecided

Oh...So they are Nigerians in diaspora right? They are civilized professionals who understand the rule of law, but all you know is to post memes and revel of the death of IPOB and Kanu

My point is - be civilized cos you are not.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:
Oh...So they are Nigerians in diaspora right? They are civilized professionals who understand the rule of law, but all you know is to post memes and revel of the death of IPOB and Kanu

My point is - be civilized cos you are not.
You have a big problem! sad Show me where I 'revelled in the death of IPOB and Kanu' to use your own words. Point out the words I used in chapter and verse, because I know you are a master of hype and conjecture. shocked I have only ever wished war on those who wished the same for my people first. Do you expect a man to wish me evil, and then I would clap for him? Let us know.

Secondly, a meme is worth a thousand words. undecided If you are smart you would understand what they mean. Most civilised people understand their meaning. And finally, the professionals that condemned the fed govt's action lack powers to prevent the same govt from going after Kanu. What Kanu needs is assistance, and not platitudes at this time.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

You have a big problem! sad Show me where I 'revelled in the death of IPOB and Kanu' to use your own words. Point out the words I used in chapter and verse, because I know you are a master of hype and conjecture. shocked I have only ever wished war on those who wished the same for my people first. Do you expect a man to wish me evil, and then I would clap for him? Let us know.

Secondly, a meme is worth a thousand words. undecided If you are smart you would understand what they mean. Most civilised people understand their meaning. And finally, the professionals that condemned the fed govt's action lack powers to prevent the same govt from going after Kanu. What Kanu needs is assistance, and not platitudes at this time.

Go to sleep....You are not thinking properly.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:
Go to sleep....You are not thinking properly.
You are not serious!
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ideologies(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2017
SamzackD:
For quite sometime now there has been an ongoing clamour for Biafra, and it is an ongoing cause that can't be ignored, cause whether you choose to admit or not every Nigerian wants a "Biafra",
In the sense that we want a country that will guarantees the safety of every of its citizens, a country that will make available affordable world class healthcare for every of its citizens, a country were leaders are held accountable to everything they do by its citizens,a country that can make available jobs for its citizens, a country with respect to the rule of law were justice will be available to all irrespective of class, a country where all men are free irrespective of your tribe, class, religious affiliation & beliefs.
And I feel until these can be guaranteed to the people of Nigeria, the agitation for secession will continue.

But as a Nigerian I feel the head of the secession group IPOB has failed to convince me on why I should support the Biafra cause,
Because if you think of it just anybody could yell or cry secession but only a "Leader" can win the hearts of his opposer's not just with words that convinces all Nigerian's but with a plan, like think of it, Biafra is a country that's gonna be built on bigotry, a country that will issue visas to all except the Yoruba's or Hausa's, cause if you observe IPOB members they are more likely to be involved in tribal wars, I've read a couple of hate comments made by the IPOB members here on Nairaland, and there was one made by a user that said 'he can't wait for Biafra to come to fruition, so as to kick out all Yoruba's and Hausa's' , now this got me thinking why should i show support for a country that's not gonna have my interest at heart cause I'm not Igbo, that's just gonna be another Nigeria all over again, IPOB cries of marginalization or being oppressed by a particular tribe but they act like if given the opportunity they would do same,

If we take a look at the greats of this world like Nelson Mandela & Martin Luther king Jnr. you'll find that although they were oppressed cause of their race, they preached equality for all men of diff race,

Martin Luther king Jnr. was quoted saying "...All men should be judged, not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character...", and Nelson Mandela on the other hand allow me to paraphrase was quoted saying "...He didn't just want a South Africa for the blacks but he wanted a south Africa where men of different race can be free to live in.....and if need be this was a cause he was willing to die for..." And that was what won him the heart of the world leaders, Nnamdi Kanu needs to take a clue from the greats that has done it before him , he can't be calling for succession from Nigeria on account of discrimination based on tribe when the country he's fighting for will be no diff from Nigeria,

And I mentioned earlier of Nnamdi Kanu convincing opposser's by being a leader with a plan, like i want to ask why hasn't any IPOB member come out to ask Nnamdi Kanu of plans he has for Biafra or what plan he has to achieve the Biafra cause, because all we keep hearing this guy talk about is how the Nigeria govt is corrupt -'yah we know that', how the Nigeria govt has been marginalizing the Igbo- 'know that already', or how Fulani herdsmen have been killing Nigerian's in their farm and the govt can't say or do anything cause the president is Fulani - 'like dude we know that already', like reciting the woes of the govt would give you what you want, it never can and never will, but rather a plan will.

Cause what I expect of a leader is for him to come out and give us a plan on how he's gonna make Biafra the country with the largest economy in Africa, how he's gonna make sure every Biafran can wake up to a country that guarantees him the safety of his/her life and property,

tell us or rather educate is on how you're gonna make education in Biafra world class and affordable for all state's men, please educate us on how the manpower and brain power of Biafra would change the technology market in Africa, tell us of your plans to make the Biafra military the best in Africa, tell us of what's gonna be of Biafra nuclear program and how it's gonna benefit or protect Africa and her people
Tell us your plan on making Biafra the only country in Africa with veto power, tell us your plan for outta space exploration, give us your plans to end poverty in Biafra and Africa at large, give us your plan on how you are gonna make health care in Biafra world class, give us your plan on how the universities in Biafra would teach and educate world leaders that would shake the world In their given field.

Tell the world of the Biafra you've planned and how its going to be of benefit to the world ,sell this vision to the people that shake the world and watch them give you your Biafra, cause trust me the world already has enough poverty stricken country, and nobody would waste their time dividing Nigeria only to create another Nigeria, and unless you sell them your plans for Biafra everyone's gonna take you for another soon be poor country to feed,

Now trust me I love a revolution but every revolution had a revolutionary leader with a vision and plan to actualise that vision, cause trust me I'll rather stick with the Nigeria I know (maybe bad and all) than go with some Biafra full of uncertainties, only cause the leader failed to plan ahead for the Biafra, so for me Nnamdi Kanu is no leader to me for failing to plan for the future of Biafra.

I HOPE I'VE MADE SENSE
#Peace

Story - did u ask APC what they how they will achieve the lies they told you?

The people are not benefitting anything from Nigeria except the political class stealing funds.

Let the go shikina and focus on your Nigeria
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2017
ideologies:

Story - did u ask APC what they how they will achieve the lies they told you?

The people are not benefitting anything from Nigeria except the political class stealing funds.

Let the go shikina and focus on your Nigeria

Well we didn't ask APC how. They hoped to achieve the lies they told us and look where we at today,

You guys want a state diff from Nigeria then do it diff from Nigeria by planing
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

So long a letter from a coward.

Hear from a civilized group of people:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/

And what do you think they would do , divide Nigeria? undecided

The worse they could do that is if they hold that much power is put a sanction on Nigeria, that's cause the UK and US benefits from a united Nigeria than a divided Nigeria ,

Which is why i,'m saying if you guys want Nigeria divided sell your plan to the people that shake the world and how it would benefit them, then watch them give you your Biafra , if not all this rant and shouting is just pointless
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2017
kernel505:

We've informed the UN, Nigeria and we're having rallies all over the world.

What exactly have you informed them on
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
kernel505:

I'm saying in spite of their predicaments (Sanctions), yet... They have more literacy level, stable power, and least terrorism compared to your Nigeria.

Any country can suffer from terrorism, it still doesn't take away the fact that thier citizens are oppressed and poor, at least in Nigeria you can speak against your govt ,

But in Zimbabwe and NK , its a crime punishable to 12-15yrs imprisonment in the latter and publishable by death in the former
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Anticabal:

Close your filthy gutter you deranged imp!

I can see the way you are jumping up and down like a simian monkey celebrating obi1kenobi an obvious scratched-faced as an 'objective ibo man' who hates Kanu/Biafra but would massages your hateful Afonja skull. grin

The numbskull probably has deeper Oyo tribal marks than you do but you convieniently decided to wallow in tomfoolery feeling like you've struck gold after finding an 'ibo' who calls other Igbos 'flathhead' and defends the Afonjas.

You zombies think everyone has empty intra-cranial spaces like you do. Lol

Yo! I can see you just jumped on my thread and started spewing insults around , if you've got anything to say , say it without the insults,

Cause you're only proving my point for me, that you can't engage in convincing arguments with someone that doesn't share same view with you, by throwing insults.

And obi1kenobi is a name from the star wars movie, not really an Igbo name
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
SamzackD:

Yo! I can see you just jumped on my thread and started spewing insults around , if you've got anything to say , say it without the insults,

Cause you're only proving my point for me, that you can't engage in convincing arguments with some on that doesn't share same view with you, by throwing insults.

And obi1kenobi is a name from the star wars movie, not really an Igbo name

hypocrisy stinks all over your posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9th NASS Leadership: South-east APC Members Meet Today, May Reject Zoning / Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk / Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.