Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian (7599 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
we have long debunked your "educated and informed" stance. this revisionist syndrome in your head is strong o.

keep masturbating over a fraudulent Nigeria. keep seeing your chains as bracelets.

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

we have long debunked your "educated and informed" stance. this revisionist syndrome in your head is strong o.

keep masturbating over a fraudulent Nigeria. keep seeing your chains as bracelets.

I must have missed this "debunking". All I've seen are petulant, infantile, rabid piglets shouting "afonja" upandan and playground insults at other people. You can give it a try here, let me hear your own "debunking" and how you see the viability of your Biafran paradise. Give it a try, son...
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Where did he mention election boycott in his post? Or are your eyes seeing double?

shut up for Christ sake...I knew where his grouse with IPOB started. you know nothing about this so shut up.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

you were stupid enough to think IPOB would recant their stance on Election boycott without giving them a superior argument against it.

you are just one vote. you are inconsequential.

My arguments were repeated again and again. But to be honest, I don't care what your state does. Governance is Abia has been pretty useless for a long time. If you start the boycott in your state, it's fine by me. A lot of inconsequential clowns will boycott Anambra elections, but we'll still elect a governor. Life will go on. The world will keep spinning. Your boycott will remain utterly useless.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
shut up for Christ sake...I knew where his grouse with IPOB started. you know nothing about this so shut up.

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I must have missed this "debunking". All I've seen are petulant, infantile, rabid piglets shouting "afonja" upandan and playground insults at other people. You can give it a try here, let me here your own "debunking" and how you see the viability of your Biafran paradise. Give it a try, son...

lol...you are indeed a clown, a dragonfly​ who thinks he is a dragon.... I won't repeat myself for you again because you are not teachable. your brain is a stone.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
My arguments were repeated again and again. But to be honest, I don't care what your state does. Governance is Abia has been pretty useless for a long time. If you start the boycott in your state, it's fine by me. A lot of inconsequential clowns will boycott Anambra elections, but we'll still elect a governor. Life will go on. The world will keep spinning. Your boycott will remain utterly useless.
Correct!! cool At the very least, soldiers & armed policemen would be drafted to Anambra, to keep the peace & ensure that the election holds! This has been done in other states, before....
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

if you are so confident about all these, why still losing sleep over Igbos matter?

those who will vote will vote, those who will boycott will boycott. so stop crying....I have told you severally.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Correct!! cool At the very least, soldiers & armed policemen would be drafted to Anambra, to keep the peace & ensure that the election holds! This has been done in other states, before....

chai....why are you this parasitic?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

lol...you are indeed a clown, a dragonfly​ who thinks he is a dragon.... I won't repeat myself for you again because you are not teachable. your brain is a stone.

Translation:
"I have nothing of substance to say, so I'm going to throw around deluded insults". It's hardly surprising. IPOB piglets have nothing but raw, animal emotion to inflame their passions. I'm still waiting for your "debunking" as to how your small, landlocked, low output, low revenue, oil allocation-dependent, abysmally administered region which your brethren keep fleeing from in droves would be a viable Biafran paradise. I'm still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Translation:
"I have nothing of substance to say, so I'm going to throw around deluded insults". It's hardly surprising. IPOB piglets have nothing but raw, animal emotion to inflame their passions. I'm still waiting for your "debunking" as to how your small, landlocked, low output, low revenue, oil allocation-dependent, abysmally administered region which your brethren keep fleeing from in droves would be a viable Biafran paradise. I'm still waiting.

suit yourself.... masturbate as much as you want. keep seeing your chains as bracelets....you are inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Kazim88: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:

Dude you said it will bring poverty and disaster on Nigeria , but there is already poverty and disaster in Nigeria undecided , so what's the worse that can happen,

And you're saying its not about my support, but i'm just like every other Nigerian (including Igbo's) that don't believe there is a future for Biafra without a plan, and the best you can do to win me over is tell me what plan your leader's got for Biafra , not write off my our support as inconsequential

About the part on doing business, No business relationship can work when the party involved holds hatred in heart against their tribe
You just sit down and assume hatred... Even France & Germany fought two bitter war .. now they are strong European Ally.

Get some education.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

if you are so confident about all these, why still losing sleep over Igbos matter?

those who will vote will vote, those who will boycott will boycott. so stop crying....I have told you severally.

Your election boycott doesn't worry me in the least. You're just wasting your time with that one. My only worry was someone like Andy Uba profiting from the chaos and mobilizing enough of his own base, but I'm happy enough whether Obiano or Oseloka win.

The bad name you give other Igbos by association with all the crude insults you throw all around cyberspace is what concerns me more. Because the actions of internet chest-beating moorons could have wider repercussions for millions of enterprising Igbos going about their business in various host communities

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
chai....why are you this parasitic, ofai?
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:
You just sit down and assume hatred... Even France & Germany fought two bitter war .. now they are strong European Ally.

Get some education.

Please come and give me that education,

cause you're saying that its OK to hate, just make sure you get over it in the future, like does that even make sense to you,

please go and look up what caused that war nd you'll find out that tribalism or race didn't start that war, there is a diff btw going to war over land and going to war over tribal affiliation or race,

I ain't assuming no hate here, you guys have clearly shown it
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by paschu: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Trash.

Keep playing the ostrich.

But whenever you decide to wake up, just know that the mindless igbo-hating madness you see today was already a culture to many PRE-INDEPENDENT people - even before the Internet got invented.

IPOB was not responsible for it. They are merely calling it out, doing something about it and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. They are not burying their heads in the sand and pretending that the igbophobia is not real.

But, again, you are free to keep playing the ostrich.

[s]

Obi1kenobi:

Your election boycott doesn't worry me in the least. You're just wasting your time with that one. My only worry was someone like Andy Uba profiting from the chaos and mobilizing enough of his own base, but I'm happy enough whether Obiano or Oseloka win.

The bad name you give other Igbos by association with all the crude insults you throw all around cyberspace is what concerns me more. Because the actions of internet chest-beating moorons could have wider repercussions for millions of enterprising Igbos going about their business in various host communities
undecided[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

then channel your bitterness towards Uba. I have told your severally that ipob or kanu is the least of your problem, yet you obiano and others keep whining about Kanu.

no matter what you say, two things must happen, either Nigeria restructures or biafra comes.... kanu is a convinced biafran, the question is, are you a convinced Nigerian? if you see another country giving you citizenship, won't you grab it and drop Nigeria? you keep singing NIGERIA as though you would die for it

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60381249][/quote]
Oluwole sense as usual....I have overgrown your immaturity.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
Ofai is showing his Oluwole sense as usual....I have overgrown your immaturity.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60381886][/quote]

when you are done kidding you leave the thread... okay? loser who has run out of facts
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
Trash.

Keep playing the ostrich.

But whenever you decide to wake up, just know that the mindless igbo-hating madness you see today was already a culture to many PRE-INDEPENDENT people - even before the Internet got invented.

IPOB was not responsible for it. They are merely calling it out, doing something about it and saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. They are not burying their heads in the sand and pretending that the igbophobia is not real.

But, again, you are free to keep playing the ostrich.

undecided

So, show me other tribes with figure-heads like Kanu who built their massive following off pirate stations and social media broadcasting their crude hate speech and insults. And yes, you're actually correct that Igbos are the most resented tribe in Nigeria, but it's self-fulfilling. Yorubas are an immensely accomplished tribe in Nigeria, but they do not seem to attract the common resentment that Igbos do. Maybe because they spend less time shouting and beating their chests that "everyone hates us because they're jealous of us and we're successful" and they're well integrated in the nation. They have political tact and diplomacy that enables them successfully create alliances and they spend less time deriding and insulting other groups while magically expecting the support of those groups they love to insult. The Niger-Delta groups you're trying to attach yourselves to by force because of their coastlines and their "oyel" don't like Igbos either.

Be good citizens. Respect your host communities. Refrain from throwing playground insults at other Nigerians. Reach out to other groups with tact and diplomacy and find common ground and advance common goals and lobby for your interests.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by paschu: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Show me other ethnic groups that were massacred (1945 and 1953), threatened and demonized in your silly nation, and are still getting extra-judicially killed on tribal/religious basis since the past 70 years.

Did you ever listen to Bello's and Akintola's pre-civil war rhetoric about Igbos?

Were those caused by IPOB?

I hate talking with shallow and dishonest people who are pompous..

[s]

Obi1kenobi:

So, show me other tribes with figure-heads like Kanu who built their massive following off pirate stations and social media broadcasting their crude hate speech and insults. And yes, you're actually correct that Igbos are the most resented tribe in Nigeria, but it's self-fulfilling. Yorubas are an immensely accomplished tribe in Nigeria, but they do not seem to attract the common resentment that Igbos do. Maybe because they spend less time shouting and beating their chests that "everyone hates us because they're jealous of us and we're successful" and they're well integrated in the nation. They have political tact and diplomacy that enables them successfully create alliances and they spend less time deriding and insulting other groups while magically expecting the support of those groups they love to insult. The Niger-Delta groups you're trying to attach yourselves to by force because of their coastlines and their "oyel" don't like Igbos either.

Be good citizens. Respect your host communities. Refrain from throwing playground insults at other Nigerians. Reach out to other groups with tact and diplomacy and find common ground and advance common goals and lobby for your interests.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

then channel your bitterness towards Uba. I have told your severally that ipob or kanu is the least of your problem, yet you obiano and others keep whining about Kanu.

no matter what you say, two things must happen, either Nigeria restructures or biafra comes.... kanu is a convinced biafran, the question is, are you a convinced Nigerian? if you see another country giving you citizenship, won't you grab it and drop Nigeria? you keep singing NIGERIA as though you would die for it

Nigeria is the armpits of the earth. Your Biafran fantasy would be an even more hellish enclave. The simple economics involved tells me so. I don't deceive myself. So no, I'm not singing "NIGERIA". Nobody with sense boasts about being Nigerian. And yet, with all its flaws, it allows millions of Igbos in every corner of the country to profit from it. You could probably find an Igbo man doing his business in Sambisa forest. grin

It's interesting you pointing out Kanu is not my problem. I could tell you the Nigerian federation is not your problem when you can't even hold your state governors and local government chairmen and councilors responsible for their incompetence and looting of your resources. You have not tackled all the evident structural and systemics problems with governance in your own region, and yet, you think your Biafran paradise will magically create a change.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by paschu: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
If Biafra fails it should not be your headache.

If you are Igbo, you can migrate to Zamfara. And if you are not Igbo, you can build a border wall and deny entrance to Biafrans.

What you have zero capacity and zero moral authority to do is to dictate policy or issues for Biafra agitators.

[s]

Obi1kenobi:

Nigeria is the armpits of the earth. Your Biafran fantasy would be an even more hellish enclave. The simple economics involved tells me so. I don't deceive myself. So no, I'm not singing "NIGERIA". Nobody with sense boasts about being Nigerian. And yet, with all its flaws, it allows millions of Igbos in every corner of the country to profit from it. You could probably find an Igbo man doing his business in Sambisa forest. grin

It's interesting you pointing out Kanu is not my problem. I could tell you the Nigerian federation is not your problem when you can't even hold your state governors and local government chairmen and councilors responsible for their incompetence and looting of your resources. You have not tackled all the evident structural and systemics problems with governance in your own region, and yet, you think your Biafran paradise will magically create a change.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by getukudo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
They are 300+ tribes in Nigeria and out of this we have only 3 major tribes, Yoruba, Igbo & Hausa.

Out of the three, they are only two prosperous amongst them in terms of Business, Education etc. Which are the Igbos & Yorubas.

The Igbos on the other hand have been the major benefactors of this Nigeria. There is virtually no where you go that you won't find an Igbo man. They've been at the forefront of business, education, healthcare, science & technology, name it. Likewise the Yorubas as well.

I don't think the Igbos have been marginalised in any government, from past senate presidents to ministers etc. If they say they are marginalised, what then would the Obudu man, efik, Ibibio, Oron, Itsekiris, urhobo, Bini, ijaw, ikwerre, idoma, nupe and others say.

There's actually something hidden behind this agitations and it will reveal itself. My thinking is this, it's POLITICAL because this agitations started immediately after the Jonathan's administration when Buhari took over the helm of affairs. Because, the level of hatred for the President is quite enormous, even IBB, Abdusalam Abubakar & Sani Abacha were not this hated by the Igbos.

Well, the agitations is purely Igbos vs Hausa/Fulani long standing hatred for each other and 5 generations to come won't see this feud ending. Because all I keep hearing the Igbos here on nairaland saying is 'Hausa/Fulani' 'Zoogeria' and Slaves. Well, the slave is the one fighting to be free...Lol.

Lastly, I pray the Biafra comes into fruition so we can see if it will actually be a solution to the Igbos problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
Show me other ethnic groups that were massacred (1945 and 1953), threatened and demonized in your silly nation, and are still getting extra-judicially killed on tribal/religious basis since the past 70 years.

Did you ever listen to Bello's and Akintola's pre-civil war rhetoric about Igbos?

Were those caused by IPOB?

I hate talking with shallow and dishonest people who are pompous..

Plenty of violence in the North often ropes in any Southerner or even Northern Christians. We're all the same to almajiri, blood-thirsty savages. That is irrelevant to Kanu's cause. Your Biafran paradise wouldn't stop it either because Igbos will remain in the North. 40 million Igbos are not going to pack themselves in a combined SE landmass about the size of Oyo state.

Ahmadu Bello resented the fact Igbos dominated civil service in the Northern region and he sought to reverse that. I saw nothing hateful about his speech. Imo and Abia state sacked each other's non-indigenous workers some years ago. Far back in the 80's, Enugu state sacked Anambra workers en mass. I wasn't born then, but my mum who is from Agulu told me that's how she lost her teaching job in Enugu, so she proceeded to study law in UNN and spent the rest of her career in FIRS.

Whatever grievances you may have with the Nigerian status quo does not justify the abhorrent behaviour and utterances of IPOB. And does absolutely nothing to improve your standing in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
If Biafra fails it should not be your headache.

If you are Igbo, you can migrate to Zamfara. And if you are not Igbo, you can build a border wall and deny entrance to Biafrans.

What you have zero capacity or moral authority to do is to dictate policy or issues for Biafra agitators.

I'm already outside Igboland, so I don't need to go to any Zamfara. I have an older sister in the UK that is a fanatical IPOB supporter: yet, she and the husband are planning to relocate and start a business in Lagos and are building a house in Lekki, instead of her Biafran paradise. grin Infact, the funny girl once came back for an uncle's funeral in Oraukwu in Anambra, and refused to stay in our home because of her fear of being kidnapped. She stayed in a hotel throughout. I don't need to dictate anything when reality is staring you in the face about your failed movement.

I'm also not a dictator like our director. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

if kanu isn't your problem then you shouldn't even be discussing this.

the rate at which brain drain in Nigerias medical, sports and technological field has risen shows Nigeria is fast losing it's patriots. only losers and cowards are scared of trying new things.

Nigeria may be working for you. congratulations. for IPOB, they deserve a deal that is free from Nigerias rotten and fraudulent system.

BIAFRA may not be a Paradise, but it will never be as backward as NIGERIA. live and let live.

if you are want to manage crumbs forever, congratulations, but stop attacking those who want a referendum to decide their exit.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
when you are done kidding you leave the thread... okay? Ofai the loser who has run out of facts
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by getukudo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Very well said.
For me, I don't have any issues with the Biafra agitations. It's the timing. Why is it during the Buhari's administration? Are we saying that if after President Buhari has left government the agitations will continue? There is clearly a political undertone to this, as the PDP hasn't said anything about the agitations.

Obi1kenobi:

Plenty of violence in the North often ropes in any Southerner or even Northern Christians. We're all the same to almajiri, blood-thirsty savages. That is irrelevant to Kanu's cause. Your Biafran paradise wouldn't stop it either because Igbos will remain in the North. 40 million Igbos are not going to pack themselves in a combined SE landmass about the size of Oyo state.

Ahmadu Bello resented the fact Igbos dominated civil service in the Northern region and he sought to reverse that. I saw nothing hateful about his speech. Imo and Abia state sacked each other's non-indigenous workers some years ago. Far back in the 80's, Enugu state sacked Anambra workers en mass. I wasn't born then, but my mum who is from Agulu told me that's how she lost her teaching job in Enugu, so she proceeded to study law in UNN and spent the rest of her career in FIRS.

Whatever grievances you may have with the Nigerian status quo does not justify the abhorrent behaviour and utterances of IPOB. And does absolutely nothing to improve your standing in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by attackgat: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:

Cause what I expect of a leader is for him to come out and give us a plan on how he's gonna make Biafra the country with the largest economy in Africa, how he's gonna make sure every Biafran can wake up to a country that guarantees him the safety of his/her life and property,

tell us or rather educate is on how you're gonna make education in Biafra world class and affordable for all state's men, please educate us on how the manpower and brain power of Biafra would change the technology market in Africa, tell us of your plans to make the Biafra military the best in Africa, tell us of what's gonna be of Biafra nuclear program and how it's gonna benefit or protect Africa and her people
Tell us your plan on making Biafra the only country in Africa with veto power, tell us your plan for outta space exploration, give us your plans to end poverty in Biafra and Africa at large, give us your plan on how you are gonna make health care in Biafra world class, give us your plan on how the universities in Biafra would teach and educate world leaders that would shake the world In their given field.

I think you are mistaken the role of Nnamdi Kanu. Let me use the example Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Zik was a man who went abroad and studied. He returned to Africa and opened a Newspaper business in Ghana with which he used to attack the colonial government of Nigeria and insisted that indigenous Nigerians should be independent and running their own country. Zik later moved to Nigeria in the late 30's and carried on his fight for independence along with others and on the 1st of October 1960, Nigeria got independence. Nigeria still celebrates independence day.

The story of Zik and Kanu is not that different. Like Zik, kanu sent to study abroad and later opened a radio station from which he attacked the Nigerian government insisting that indigenous Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbos should be independent. Kanu later later returned to Nigeria to fight for what he believes in.

The job of Zik and Kanu is not to tell the people how the future will be or paint a rosy picture. Their job was to bring independence. Their selling point is self determination, independence and freedom. When you are free and in control of your destiny, you go and find a Rosy future.

Kanu's job is not to provide anyone with a vision of Biafra, Kanu's own vision is that of independence and freedom.

As an Igbo man, my duty is to look at Nigeria and ask myself if we Igbos can do better on our own or as a part of Nigeria. The 57 year old disasterous history of Nigeria convinces me that it is time for Igbos to be independent and manage our affairs. I believe we shall do much better outside Nigeria on our own. Nigeria for me is a complete disaster of a nation heading nowhere so it is time to try something else.

Kanu is only a freedom fighter, his job is only to get a referendum for Biafra. When the referendum comes, it is for us to choose which way we want to go. If we choose Biafra, we go with it and try to make it work.

Kanu's job ends with referendum, we then choose our future.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by getukudo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
You've made your point.

So it's clearly and Igbo agitation. That's all I wanted to know.

attackgat:

I think you are mistaken the role of Nnamdi Kanu. Let me use the example Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Zik was a man who went abroad and studied. He returned to Africa and opened a Newspaper business in Ghana with which he used to attack the colonial government of Nigeria and insisted that indigenous Nigerians should be independent and running their own country. Zik later moved to Nigeria in the late 30's and carried on his fight for independence along with others and on the 1st of October 1960, Nigeria got independence. Nigeria still celebrates independence day.

The story of Zik and Kanu is not that different. Like Zik, kanu sent to study abroad and later opened a radio station from which he attacked the Nigerian government insisting that indigenous Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbos should be independent. Kanu later later returned to Nigeria to fight for what he believes in.

The job of Zik and Kanu is not to tell the people how the future will be or paint a rosy picture. Their job was to bring independence. Their selling point is self determination, independence and freedom. When you are free and in control of your destiny, you go and find a Rosy future.

Kanu's job is not to provide anyone with a vision of Biafra, Kanu's own vision is that of independence and freedom.

As an Igbo man, my duty is to look at Nigeria and ask myself if we Igbos can do better on our own or as a part of Nigeria. The 57 year old disasterous history of Nigeria convinces me that it is time for Igbos to be independent and manage our affairs. I believe we shall do much better outside Nigeria on our own. Nigeria for me is a complete disaster of a nation heading nowhere so it is time to try something else.

Kanu is only a freedom fighter, his job is only to get a referendum for Biafra. When the referendum comes, it is for us to choose which way we want to go. If we choose Biafra, we go with it and try to make it work.

Kanu's job ends with referendum, we then choose our future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / I See No Wisdom In The South South / PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.