Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian (7586 Views)

Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch) / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by kernel505: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:

dude those countries have nothing to write home about, high literacy rate you say and yet there is high rate poverty where human rights are not respected, so pls don't use NK & Zimbabwe to base your arguments

I'm saying in spite of their predicaments (Sanctions), yet... They have more literacy level, stable power, and least terrorism compared to your Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by kernel505: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:

we both know Nigeria is failed, what I'm saying here is if you want a country diff from Nigeria then plan for a country diff from Nigeria
SamzackD:

we both know Nigeria is failed, what I'm saying here is if you want a country diff from Nigeria then plan for a country diff from Nigeria
SamzackD:

Why then... are you asking Biafrans to tell you why they will succeed when Nigeria is a failed state?

If you enjoy failure, we don't. Nigeria is going backward.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by SamzackD(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
kernel505:
[right][/right]

Why then... are you asking Biafrans to tell you why they will succeed when Nigeria is a failed state

If you enjoy failure, we don't. Nigeria is going backward.
I never asked Biafra to tell me why they will succeed rather I asked , 'what are your plans to succeed?'
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
GrandGarcon:
nonsense! common get out! when you people open your dirty mouths to shout flat head that is love speech abi? Fvck off

Thank you for bringing down the hammer on his deceitful skull.
These cockroaches won't Biafrans to stop responding to their hate pound for pound. They pretend that IPOB are the primary aggressors.
Before IPOB we heard these vermins threaten to drown Igbos in lagoon, I guess that was 'love speech'
Before IPOB and Kanu they were always taunting dead Biafrans, calling them flatheaads, suyalized etc

Now they are getting back more hate for the hate they give, now they are running screaming 'hate speech' 'crucify kanu', etc.

Whenever I hear these monkeys claiming to be objective and at the same time claim IPOB started hate speech, I feel like smashing their skulls into pieces.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
[s]

So, show me other tribes with figure-heads like Kanu who built their massive following off pirate stations and social media broadcasting their crude hate speech and insults. And yes, you're actually correct that Igbos are the most resented tribe in Nigeria, but it's self-fulfilling. Yorubas are an immensely accomplished tribe in Nigeria, but they do not seem to attract the common resentment that Igbos do. Maybe because they spend less time shouting and beating their chests that "everyone hates us because they're jealous of us and we're successful" and they're well integrated in the nation. They have political tact and diplomacy that enables them successfully create alliances and they spend less time deriding and insulting other groups while magically expecting the support of those groups they love to insult. The Niger-Delta groups you're trying to attach yourselves to by force because of their coastlines and their "oyel" don't like Igbos either.

Be good citizens. Respect your host communities. Refrain from throwing playground insults at other Nigerians. Reach out to other groups with tact and diplomacy and find common ground and advance common goals and lobby for your interests. [/s]
grin grin grin
Sounds like the usual my-dick-is-larger-than-yours yorooba narratives that I've been reading here for years from the 'suffersticated accomodating' tribe. You sound very sensitive to names like 'Afonja' 'skull miner' but I'd bet you'd click 'like' when words like 'Flaathead' 'developer' are used. grin

Forget your username, You are not really blessed with talent of impersonation...MR AFONJA. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by GrandGarcon: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:

Thank you for bringing down the hammer on his deceitful skull.
These cockroaches won't Biafrans to stop responding to their hate pound for pound. They pretend that IPOB are the primary aggressors.
Before IPOB we heard these vermins threaten to drown Igbos in lagoon, I guess that was 'love speech'
Before IPOB and Kanu they were always taunting dead Biafrans, calling them flatheaads, suyalized etc

Now they are getting back more hate for the hate they give, now they are running screaming 'hate speech' 'crucify kanu', etc.

Whenever I hear these monkeys claiming to be objective and at the same time claim IPOB started hate speech, I feel like smashing their skulls into pieces.
you don't expect me to read all that
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
Show me other ethnic groups that were massacred (1945 and 1953), threatened and demonized in your silly nation, and are still getting extra-judicially killed on tribal/religious basis since the past 70 years.

Did you ever listen to Bello's and Akintola's pre-civil war rhetoric about Igbos?

Were those caused by IPOB?

I hate talking with shallow and dishonest people who are pompous..

Don't bother trying to make sense to a moronic zombie.

There is nothing more valuable than wrapped nylon-shiit in that guy's skull. Try to make sense to an demented Afonja is like trying to sell ice to Eskimos. Impossible.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by kernel505: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:

I never asked Biafra to tell me why they will succeed rather I asked , 'what are your plans to succeed?'

We've informed the UN, Nigeria and we're having rallies all over the world.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
paschu:
No time for self-loathing idiots.

[s][/s]

Translation:

"I've been exposed as a pitiful, emotional, raving mooron and I have nothing more of substance to add than throw abuse". I've said it several times that IPOB piglets are the easiest people to predict
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:

grin grin grin
Sounds like the usual my-dick-is-larger-than-yours yorooba narratives that I've been reading here for years from the 'suffersticated accomodating' tribe. You sound very sensitive to names like 'Afonja' 'skull miner' but I'd bet you'd click 'like' when words like 'Flaathead' 'developer' are used. grin

Forget your username, You are not really blessed with talent of impersonation...MR AFONJA. grin

Woooow! Oh my gawd!!! Someone hand this genius a Nobel prize. You're sooooo damn original. A discerning polymath without compare. That's the very first time a great mind of such wit has called me "Afonja" before. It's certainly not like I routinely hear it on a daily basis from pained cretins. grin You think your laughable smileys sways anyone's perception of your evident painment at my cutting criticism? grin

Keep drinking from that kool aid our director is sharing to his mindless zombies, sunshine.

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Woooow! Oh my gawd!!! Someone hand this genius a Nobel prize. You're sooooo damn original. A discerning polymath without compare. That's the very first time a great mind of such wit has called me "Afonja" before. It's certainly not like I routinely hear it on a daily basis from pained cretins. grin You think your laughable smileys sways anyone's perception of your evident painment at my cutting criticism? grin

Oh my lawd!! shocked cheesy Where is my hanky? Una just wan take laugh kill person for here..! grin Obi1kenobi when did your ethnicity change? I always thought you were a bona-fide nwafor! See as these people want to strip you of your identity! cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Fy94wFFbYIw/ULOrpQeAfII/AAAAAAAADNU/DLg47s01Ezc/s400/tumblr_mdgz1iiFWe1rkmofxo8_r1_250.gif[/img]
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

[s]

Keep drinking from that kool aid our director is sharing to his mindless zombies, sunshine.[/s]

You can cry down the milky way. Go Lament your poor ability to sucessfully hide under an 'ibo' username that hates the word 'Afonja' but celebrates the word 'developers', "flaatheads' with 'likes and shares'.

You are frustated that discerning minds don't swallow the propaganda you are trying to sell as an 'objective ibo man' being applauded by his fellow anti-Igbo zombies. Be contented with fooling your fellow zombies only. Pwahahahaha! grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Oh my lawd!! shocked cheesy Where is my hanky? Una just wan take laugh kill person for here..! grin Obi1kenobi when did your ethnicity change? I always thought you were a bona-fide nwafor! See as these people want to strip you of your identity! cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Fy94wFFbYIw/ULOrpQeAfII/AAAAAAAADNU/DLg47s01Ezc/s400/tumblr_mdgz1iiFWe1rkmofxo8_r1_250.gif[/img]

Na their normal way from time to console themselves. Who has time any more to refute the foolishness. Attempting to delegitimize me is always their last resort. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:
You can cry down the milky way. Go Lament your poor ability to sucessfully hide under an 'ibo' username that hates the word 'Afonja' but celebrates the word 'developers', "flaatheads' with 'likes and shares'.

You are frustated that discerning minds don't swallow the propaganda you are trying to sell as an 'objective ibo man' being applauded by his fellow anti-Igbo zombies. Be contented with fooling your fellow zombies only. Pwahahahaha! grin
You chaps are so strange. undecided Every single person that does not share your point of view is an Afonja, even when it is so obvious that he is probably from another tribe. There are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so what makes you think that all of them would share your perspective? Chai!! shocked Are you saying people from other tribes cannot or do not disagree with you??

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

You chaps are so strange. undecided Every single person that does not share your point of view is an Afonja, even when it is so obvious that he is probably from another tribe. There are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so what makes you think that all of them would share your perspective? Chai!! shocked Are you saying people from other tribes cannot or do not disagree with you??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/

Educated and civilized people are coming out to speak up and you are here spewing trash
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

[s]You chaps are so strange. undecided Every single person that does not share your point of view is an Afonja, even when it is so obvious that he is probably from another tribe. There are over 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so what makes you think that all of them would share your perspective? Chai!! shocked Are you saying people from other tribes cannot or do not disagree with you??[/s]

Close your filthy gutter you deranged imp!

I can see the way you are jumping up and down like a simian monkey celebrating obi1kenobi an obvious scratched-faced as an 'objective ibo man' who hates Kanu/Biafra but would massages your hateful Afonja skull. grin

The numbskull probably has deeper Oyo tribal marks than you do but you convieniently decided to wallow in tomfoolery feeling like you've struck gold after finding an 'ibo' who calls other Igbos 'flathhead' and defends the Afonjas.

You zombies think everyone has empty intra-cranial spaces like you do. Lol
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Na their normal way from time to console themselves. Who has time any more to refute the foolishness. Attempting to delegitimize me is always their last resort. grin

Read and learn from the civilized ones.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/uk-round-table-group-frowns-military-crackdown/
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
SamzackD:
For quite sometime now there has been an ongoing clamour for Biafra, and it is an ongoing cause that can't be ignored, cause whether you choose to admit or not every Nigerian wants a "Biafra",
In the sense that we want a country that will guarantees the safety of every of its citizens, a country that will make available affordable world class healthcare for every of its citizens, a country were leaders are held accountable to everything they do by its citizens,a country that can make available jobs for its citizens, a country with respect to the rule of law were justice will be available to all irrespective of class, a country where all men are free irrespective of your tribe, class, religious affiliation & beliefs.
And I feel until these can be guaranteed to the people of Nigeria, the agitation for secession will continue.

But as a Nigerian I feel the head of the secession group IPOB has failed to convince me on why I should support the Biafra cause,
Because if you think of it just anybody could yell or cry secession but only a "Leader" can win the hearts of his opposer's not just with words that convinces all Nigerian's but with a plan, like think of it, Biafra is a country that's gonna be built on bigotry, a country that will issue visas to all except the Yoruba's or Hausa's, cause if you observe IPOB members they are more likely to be involved in tribal wars, I've read a couple of hate comments made by the IPOB members here on Nairaland, and there was one made by a user that said 'he can't wait for Biafra to come to fruition, so as to kick out all Yoruba's and Hausa's' , now this got me thinking why should i show support for a country that's not gonna have my interest at heart cause I'm not Igbo, that's just gonna be another Nigeria all over again, IPOB cries of marginalization or being oppressed by a particular tribe but they act like if given the opportunity they would do same,

If we take a look at the greats of this world like Nelson Mandela & Martin Luther king Jnr. you'll find that although they were oppressed cause of their race, they preached equality for all men of diff race,

Martin Luther king Jnr. was quoted saying "...All men should be judged, not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character...", and Nelson Mandela on the other hand allow me to paraphrase was quoted saying "...He didn't just want a South Africa for the blacks but he wanted a south Africa where men of different race can be free to live in.....and if need be this was a cause he was willing to die for..." And that was what won him the heart of the world leaders, Nnamdi Kanu needs to take a clue from the greats that has done it before him , he can't be calling for succession from Nigeria on account of discrimination based on tribe when the country he's fighting for will be no diff from Nigeria,

And I mentioned earlier of Nnamdi Kanu convincing opposser's by being a leader with a plan, like i want to ask why hasn't any IPOB member come out to ask Nnamdi Kanu of plans he has for Biafra or what plan he has to achieve the Biafra cause, because all we keep hearing this guy talk about is how the Nigeria govt is corrupt -'yah we know that', how the Nigeria govt has been marginalizing the Igbo- 'know that already', or how Fulani herdsmen have been killing Nigerian's in their farm and the govt can't say or do anything cause the president is Fulani - 'like dude we know that already', like reciting the woes of the govt would give you what you want, it never can and never will, but rather a plan will.

Cause what I expect of a leader is for him to come out and give us a plan on how he's gonna make Biafra the country with the largest economy in Africa, how he's gonna make sure every Biafran can wake up to a country that guarantees him the safety of his/her life and property,

tell us or rather educate is on how you're gonna make education in Biafra world class and affordable for all state's men, please educate us on how the manpower and brain power of Biafra would change the technology market in Africa, tell us of your plans to make the Biafra military the best in Africa, tell us of what's gonna be of Biafra nuclear program and how it's gonna benefit or protect Africa and her people
Tell us your plan on making Biafra the only country in Africa with veto power, tell us your plan for outta space exploration, give us your plans to end poverty in Biafra and Africa at large, give us your plan on how you are gonna make health care in Biafra world class, give us your plan on how the universities in Biafra would teach and educate world leaders that would shake the world In their given field.

Tell the world of the Biafra you've planned and how its going to be of benefit to the world ,sell this vision to the people that shake the world and watch them give you your Biafra, cause trust me the world already has enough poverty stricken country, and nobody would waste their time dividing Nigeria only to create another Nigeria, and unless you sell them your plans for Biafra everyone's gonna take you for another soon be poor country to feed,

Now trust me I love a revolution but every revolution had a revolutionary leader with a vision and plan to actualise that vision, cause trust me I'll rather stick with the Nigeria I know (maybe bad and all) than go with some Biafra full of uncertainties, only cause the leader failed to plan ahead for the Biafra, so for me Nnamdi Kanu is no leader to me for failing to plan for the future of Biafra.

I HOPE I'VE MADE SENSE
#Peace

So long a letter from a coward.

Hear from a civilized group of people:
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

Read and learn from the civilized ones.

Even if you open up his empty skull with a chisel and slam in civility therein. The self-deceiving zombie will think you implanted a disease therein. He is allergic to common-sense and thinks everyone should be too. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:

I can see the way you are jumping up and down like a simian monkey celebrating obi1kenobi an obvious scratched-face an 'objective ibo man' who hates Kanu/Biafra but massages your hateful Afonja skull. grin

The numbskull probably has deeper Oyo tribal marks than you do but you convieniently decided to wallow in tomfoolery feeling you struck gold after finding an 'ibo' who calls other Igbos 'flathhead'.

Clap for yourself. cheesy You just told us all the names you were called at birth! wink You are a 'filthy gutter you deranged imp, a simian monkey with an obvious scratched-face who has deeper Oyo tribal marks, and has chosen to wallow in tomfoolery feeling you struck gold.' Wow!! shocked You must really hate yourself, that is why you are describing yourself in such a derogatory way. Ndo. sad Get well soon.

Unfortunately, I am not an Afonja. Sorry to burst your bubble. undecided I am a Christian from a minority ethnic group. I guess you could not decode that due to the empty intra-cranial spaces, in your head, right? shocked Didn't I say that all you chaps think the same way? You feel everyone who does not share your view is an Afonja. Please throw another tantrum against them, and entertain us! grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:

Educated and civilized people are coming out to speak up and you are here spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60399028][/quote]

Is this one drunk?
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:

I can see the way you are jumping up and down like a simian monkey celebrating obi1kenobi an obvious scratched-faced as an 'objective ibo man' who hates Kanu/Biafra but would massages your hateful Afonja skull. grin

The numbskull probably has deeper Oyo tribal marks than you do but you convieniently decided to wallow in tomfoolery feeling like you've struck gold after finding an 'ibo' who calls other Igbos 'flathhead' and defends the Afonjas.

This one don go far, sha. Nothing else of substance to say, so he starts making stuff up like me calling Igbos "flathheads". Ask the IPOB piglet to provide a shred of proof and he'll dissemble and throw playground abuse. You guys are so damn, fucckking easy and predictable as I said in my very first post on this article. Nothing of substance will end up being debated and they'll end up shouting "Afonja" upandan. grin

You can keep posting your usual playground stuff about tribal marks. I'll still wake up tomorrow the freshest Anambra nigga to walk the earth. It changes nothing. It doesn't remove a single drop of my blood. I'll still be here to cause you plenty of painment when I keep exposing the mindless zombie piglets that Cownu calls supporters.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
Is this one drunk?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
This one don go far, sha. Nothing else of substance to say, so he starts making stuff up like me calling Igbos "flathheads". Ask the IPOB piglet to provide a shred of proof and he'll dissemble and throw playground abuse. You guys are so damn, fucckking easy and predictable as I said in my very first post on this article. Nothing of substance will end up being debated and they'll end up shouting "Afonja" upandan. grin

You can keep posting your usual playground stuff about tribal marks. I'll still wake up tomorrow the freshest Anambra nigga to walk the earth. It changes nothing. It doesn't remove a single drop of my blood. I'll still be here to cause you plenty of painment when I keep exposing the mindless zombie piglets that Cownu calls supporters.

Just siddon dey look. He and his sidekick will still throw another tantrum shortly, and provide everyone with more comic relief! These guys are clowns, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
[s]

You can keep posting your usual playground stuff about tribal marks. I'll still wake up tomorrow the freshest Anambra nigga to walk the earth. It changes nothing. It doesn't remove a single drop of my blood. I'll still be here to cause you plenty of painment when I keep exposing the mindless zombie piglets that Cownu calls supporters.[/s]

If you really want to be 'Ibo' so badly, pray to God for reincarnation and kill yourself for rituals in your oshogbo jungle. You just might have a chance in your next life, you never can tell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Just siddon dey look. He and his sidekick will still throw another tantrum shortly, and provide everyone with more comic relief! These guys are clowns, I swear!

With your post and meme, I know who the real clown is.

Loser
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
With your post and meme, I know who the real clown is.

Loser

Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anticabal:

If you really want to be 'Ibo' so badly, pray to God for reincarnation and kill yourself for rituals in your oshogbo jungle. You just might have a chance in your next life, you never can tell. grin

I'm still waiting for that proof of my calling Igbos "flathheads". And I'm still totally flattered at your "Afonja" insults. grin It's the easiest way to know you've struck a chord.
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by ofai: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60399480][/quote]

Lol....Meme specialist. Kwantinu....
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by Anticabal: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I'm still waiting for that proof of my calling Igbos "flathheads". And I'm still totally flattered at your "Afonja" insults. grin It's the easiest way to know you've struck a chord.

Take a dig into your post. I bet you had a mouthful of ewedu and didn't know when your filthy fingers hit the letters starting with 'F'. grin
Re: Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian by laudate: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
ofai:
Lol....Meme specialist. Kwantinu....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obono-Obla: 'Ekweremadu Should Face His False Asset Declaration Case' / FG Yet To Reconstitute Minimum Wage Team / Anambra: Godwin Maduka Withdraws Petition At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.