Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them (2047 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today / Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

And so shall it be for you! Isee! sad You were the first to wish for war upon others, on this thread, and so it shall locate you speedily without delay!
I see you have run short of beefing words, you wan beef and you no how to beef. See boy, i don't need to say it again. You will reap what you sow. I see you escaped from your cage in the zoo, don't worry i will call them to come and catch you. Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
I see you have run short of beefing words, you wan beef and you no how to beef. See boy, i don't need to say it again. You will reap what you sow. I see you escaped from your cage in the zoo, don't worry i will call them to come and catch you. Idiot.
Oh, you don't want to throw tantrums and issue cures anymore? shocked You are now afraid they will come to roost on your head, right? Anuofia like you! Continue cursing, since that is the only thing you know how to do. All those curses will go straight back to sender - back on your head, without any delay! angry And since 'idiot' is the new baptismal name you have given yourself, may it stick to you forever! That cage in which you were locked up is still awaiting your return!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you don't want to throw tantrums and issue cures anymore? shocked You are now afraid they will come to roost on your head, right? Anuofia like you! Continue cursing, since that is the only thing you know how to do. All those curses will go straight back to sender - back on your head, without any delay! angry And since 'idiot' is the new baptismal name you have given yourself, may it stick to you forever! That cage in which you were locked up is still awaiting your return!
I don't need to say it a thousand times before e happen to you. I just need to say it once, which i have done. Baba think of what to beef with, stop making use of what i beef you. Anu afonja. You papa compound na the next dancing site. This time, na atulogwu them go dance for there.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
I don't need to say it a thousand times before e happen to you. I just need to say it once, which i have done. Baba think of what to beef with, stop making use of what i beef you. Anu afonja. You papa compound na the next dancing site. This time, na atulogwu them go dance for there.
You are so empty! sad Didn't I ask you before to provide evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba? shocked Why do you find it so difficult to do so? Anu mpam like you. Onye nzuzu! Provide the answers, nah! cheesy I do not need to repeat my words, before the curses you uttered go straight back on your head. Don't worry, in a few days you will see the manifestation. Onye eberibe!!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

You are so empty! sad Didn't I ask you before to provide evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba? shocked Why do you find it so difficult to do so? Anu mpam like you. Onye nzuzu! Provide the answers, nah! cheesy I do not need to repeat my words, before the curses you uttered go straight back on your head. Don't worry, in a few days you will see the manifestation. Onye eberibe!!
Remember i said i don't give a f.uck about where you come from, but i know you are an afonja, claiming igbo. Lol. You chat in igbo make i believe you? Baba go and trace your root. Go find ya papa. You are not an igbo man. Ewu afonja. amadioha magbuokwa gi. 'anumal'.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Remember i said i don't give a f.uck about where you come from, but i know you are an afonja, claiming igbo. Lol. You chat in igbo make i believe you? Baba go and trace your root. Go find ya papa. You are not an igbo man. Ewu afonja. amadioha magbuokwa gi. 'anumal'.
I have NEVER claimed to be Igbo. undecided How many times do you want me to repeat it, for you to understand this simple truth? shocked And stop claiming that I am an Afonja. Provide proof, you cannot - yet you keep peddling the same lies over and over again. sad Did you fail exams on comprehension while you were in school? Why should I chat in Igbo? Are you going to pay for the chat? Please go and look for your own father and tell him that the money spent on your education was wasted, because you cannot tell fact from fiction. You are nothing but a typical ekwensu!! And yes, may Amadioha, magbuokwa gi upon your head too!! Anu ofia ka gi nma!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

I have NEVER claimed to be Igbo. undecided How many times do you want me to repeat it, for you to understand this simple truth? shocked And stop claiming that I am an Afonja. Provide proof, you cannot - yet you keep peddling the same lies over and over again. sad Did you fail exams on comprehension while you were in school? Why should I chat in Igbo? Are you going to pay for the chat? Please go and look for your own father and tell him that the money spent on your education was wasted, because you cannot tell fact from fiction. You are nothing but a typical ekwensu!! And yes, may Amadioha, magbuokwa gi upon your head too!! Anu ofia ka gi nma!
Lol. You no be igbo then stop chatting in igbo. I can see you are a lady. Well, let me leave you. You be woman. I don't have time to beef with women. I would prefer you call your elder brother lets beef. Well, i see no reason why unarmed people are killed and python dancing in their streets. Even if you don't support Biafra, for goodness sake condemn the killings. These people have families. Do you think they will fold their arms till the zoo soldeirs wipe them all out? No. At some point they will have no choice than to deffend themselves which they are doing. War is not a good thing, no one, even a soldier likes war.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
sad shocked undecided Chisos!! I can't believe someone called me a lady!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. You no be igbo then stop chatting in igbo. I can see you are a lady. Well, let me leave you. You be woman. I don't have time to beef with women. I would prefer you call your elder brother lets beef. Well, i see no reason why unarmed people are killed and python dancing in their streets. Even if you don't support Biafra, for goodness sake condemn the killings. These people have families. Do you think they will fold their arms till the zoo soldeirs wipe them all out? No. At some point they will have no choice than to deffend themselves which they are doing. War is not a good thing, no one, even a soldier likes war.
Hehehe..... you are suffering from acute delusion! Lady? shocked Chimo! In what way do I look like a lady, biko? And why does my use of a few Igbo words offend you so much? I speak English, so does that now mean I am an Englishman? You are a such a big joker!! cheesy You have insulted me, and even wished war and death upon my country/land where I reside, and you now want me to condemn the killings of your people? What kind of reasoning is this for goodness sake? shocked Nobody is happy at what is going on in the Southeast. Vilifying other people or other ethnic groups, will not get you their support! undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe..... you are suffering from acute delusion! Lady? shocked Chimo! In what way do I look like a lady, biko? And why does my use of a few Igbo words offend you so much? I speak English, so does that now mean I am an Englishman? You are a such a big joker!! cheesy You have insulted me, and even wished war and death upon my country/land where I reside, and you now want me to condemn the killings of your people? What kind of reasoning is this for goodness sake? shocked Nobody is happy at what is going on in the Southeast. Vilifying other people or other ethnic groups, will not get you their support! undecided
Oh? You are not a woman and you are behaving like a woman. Haaa. You be homo come carry afonja put ontop. Ezigbo nsogbu di..
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

I never wished you war or death, i said that because you seem to be enjoying this python dance, thats why you don't want my people to deffend themselves, so i say make you sef follow dance make you see how e dey be.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
I never wished you war or death, i said that because you seem to be enjoying this python dance, thats why you don't want my people to deffend themselves, so i say make you sef follow dance make you see how e dey be.
Keep kwayiet dia!! angry Go back and check your very first post which I responded to on this thread. Were you not the same person saying Nigeria was a zoo, and that it would cease to exist?? shocked Where did I ever say I enjoyed this python dance? Where??! shocked shocked Tell the truth!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Oh? You are not a woman and you are behaving like a woman. Haaa. You be homo come carry afonja put ontop. Ezigbo nsogbu di..
You are a big clown. And from your answers, you must have failed all your exams in school! Provide evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it would not be well with you! Onye apari. Ekwensu taa go nike!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Go back to your first comment and see how you said let woe betide yourself and family and asked yourself to say amen. What were you trying to say?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Kingsley1000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
IPOB SHOULD RETALIATE,START KILLING THE MILITARY,THIS IS BECOMING TOO MUCH
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Go back to your first comment and see how you said let woe betide yourself and family and asked yourself to say amen. What were you trying to say?
What did you say, before I made that comment? Were you not the one saying that the country in which I live, (Nigeria) should cease to exist? angry You were wishing war on Nigeria, and so I asked that the same war should locate you and your family, since you were the one wishing it upon others. Simple!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

You are a big clown. And from your answers, you must have failed all your exams in school! Provide evidence to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it would not be well with you! Onye apari. Ekwensu taa go nike!!!
See am? Typical afonja claiming igbo. That can't even chat in correct igbo. A homosexual ontop. If i say you be bush pig wey escape from zoo e go be like.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

What did you say, before I made that comment? Were you not the one saying that the country in which I live, (Nigeria) should cease to exist? angry You were wishing war on Nigeria, and so I asked that the same war should locate you and your family, since you were the one wishing it upon others. Simple!
Point of correction, you are living in the zoo. Your president and his wife said so. And you made that statement. I had only encourage my people to deffend themselves since the zoo no want peace.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
See am? Typical afonja claiming igbo. That can't even chat in correct igbo. A homosexual ontop. If i say you be bush pig wey escape from zoo e go be like.

Everyone is an Afonja to you, so obviously they must have cooked something for you to eat. sad And you are most definitely a homosexual person, since you are accusing others of the same thing that you are guilty of! Onye ime-ezi. Onye ala!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Biafra and the zoo are not one country. If you mean that SS and SE is part of the zoo.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Point of correction, you are living in the zoo. Your president and his wife said so. And you made that statement. I had only encourage my people to deffend themselves since the zoo no want peace.

Stop lying!! angry You were the one that wrote that Nigeria would cease to exist, not so? Or you want to deny it now? Isn't this what you said:
NaeChris:
This one na small one. The next one will make sure the zoo cease to exist.

Before I then replied you:
laudate:

And since you and your family live inside the 'zoo,' I pray you and your people will be the first casualties! angry Oya, say Amen!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Biafra and the zoo are not one country. If you mean that SS and SE is part of the zoo.
When was Biafra granted independence? What date?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

When was Biafra granted independence? What date?
Biafra is undergoing a process which will be concluded soon. Yes i made the statement because of the killings by the zoo soldiers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Udom Appoints Akpabio As Commissioner / Breaking: Another Buhari Scam Busted By Premium Times / Funny Memes On Buhari For Collecting His Waec Result After 57 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.