Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them (2012 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today / Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by joseph6071: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
presently Igbos and the military guys in Nigeria are at loggerhead with each other, today, the Nigerian military released this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZqIjV5MVuo
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by joseph6071: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by shobroy10(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians hate the army this much especially those from the SE
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
This one na small one. The next one will make sure the zoo cease to exist.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
And since you and your family live inside the 'zoo,' I pray you and your people will be the first casualties! angry Oya, say Amen!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

And since you and your family live inside the 'zoo,' I pray you and your people will be the first casualties! angry Oya, say Amen!
It is already your portion. I don't live in the zoo. Am not an animal. I am Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
It is already your portion. I don't live in the zoo. Am not an animal. I am Biafra.
Whose portion? shocked Were you not the one wishing for war? You think the war will avoid your territory? shocked Onye nzuzu! Where was the last civil war fought? On Mars? You are a 1st class animal in case you do not know, as long as your territory is still part of the place you call a 'zoo.' Your so-called Biafra does not have a political capital, a president or a legislature. So keep deceiving yourself. undecided That war you wish for, will start from your backyard and burn down your people first. Isee! sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Benevee: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Whose portion? shocked Were you not the one wishing for war? You think the war will avoid your territory? shocked Onye nzuzu! Where was the last civil war fought? On Mars? You are a 1st class animal in case you do not know, as long as your territory is still part of the place you call a 'zoo.' Your so-called Biafra does not have a political capital, a president or a legislature. So keep deceiving yourself. undecided That war you wish for, will start from your backyard and burn down your people first. Isee! sad

Don't mind him ,he is just deceiving himself, am Igbo but I hate the word "BIAFRA" passionately.

what these guys don't know is that Nnamdi Kanu is just playing with their lives ,just imagine he is inside and they are outside confronting the army .

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by rlauncher(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:

You key be an animal in a zoo, the rest of us are not. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

You are the most stupid afonja i have ever come across. When your sick president and his army are dancing like python in Biafra land what are they doing? Idiot. You are the most dirty and pathetic looking animal there in the zoo. This crisis will consume you and your family in Jesus name. Amen. Your president who is also sick upstirs think 2017 is 1967. Usless people. Sorry i will not reveal my capital to a clueless afonja. Anu mpam.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
rlauncher:

You key be an animal in a zoo, the rest of us are not. lipsrsealed
You are one of them. Your sick president says you are. Na me talk am?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by brize(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
I just booked this space because it seems the bias mods moves anything confirmed and unconfirmed against Biafra to fp
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Throwback: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:

Yet you cry to the UN and US and Togo and Burkina-Faso to come and rescue you when you are the aggressor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
Throwback:

Yet you cry to the U and US and Togo and Burkina-Faso to come and rescue you when you are the aggressor?
Who be this one? Mcheeeeew. Ehe next person....
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
You are the most stupid afonja i have ever come across. When your sick president and his army are dancing like python in Biafra land what are they doing? Idiot. You are the most dirty and pathetic looking animal there in the zoo. This crisis will consume you and your family in Jesus name. Amen. Your president who is also sick upstirs think 2017 is 1967. Usless people. Sorry i will not reveal my capital to a clueless afonja. Anu mpam.
Anuofia!! sad So you think everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba man? Can you see how clueless you sound? shocked You are ready to wish war on others, but you do not want that war to come near you or your people, right? Onye nzuzu. Anyway, thanks for letting us know, that you are nothing but a 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo.' You also called yourself, an 'anu mpam.' I agree that the description suits you to a 'T.' And I join my faith with yours' to pray that 'This crisis will consume you and your family in Jesus name,' since that is what you wish for yourself. It shall happen to you, just as you have said! Isee!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia!! sad So you think everyone who disagrees with you is a Yoruba man? Can you see how clueless you sound? shocked You are ready to wish war on others, but you do not want that war to come near you or your people, right? Onye nzuzu. Anyway, thanks for letting us know, that you are nothing but a 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo.' You also called yourself, an 'anu mpam.' I agree that the description suits you to a 'T.' And I join my faith with yours' to pray that 'This crisis will consume you and your family in Jesus name,' since that is what you wish for yourself. It shall happen to you, just as you have said! Isee!
See afonja claiming igbo. Baba go and trace your root. You are not an igbo man, you wan take igbo language decieve me? Hahahah i laugh at your 'mumulity'. Baba go and find your real dad. He is an afonja. No real igbo will be pleased to see his people killed, even if you don't support Biafra, Atleast you will condemn the soldiers killing them. And i repeat, since you like crisis, and you like the way unarmed people are killed, it will eat you up. 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo..' thats an understatement of who you are. Read it again, again and again.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
See afonja claiming igbo. Baba go and trace your root. You are not an igbo man, you wan take igbo language decieve me? Hahahah i laugh at your 'mumulity'. Baba go and find your real dad. He is an afonja. No real igbo will be pleased to see his people killed, even if you don't support Biafra, Atleast you will condemn the soldiers killing them. And i repeat, since you like crisis, and you like the way unarmed people are killed, it will eat you up. 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo..' thats an understatement of who you are. Read it again, again and again.
I have said it before - you are a big Anuofia! I have never claimed to be Igbo. cheesy And I am clearly not Yoruba. undecided There are more than 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so it always amuses me when people like you, think that everyone who does not share their perspective is Yoruba. Oya, provide evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, and provide the name of his village, traditional ruler and local govt area, while you are at it! Every correct answer gets 20 marks! cheesy You are the one wishing war & crisis on others, and so that war will locate you, your family and your household without further delay! Like you said, may it eat up everything you have, own or possess including your life! Isee! You will not get any sympathy by wishing evil on innocent people! Onye nzuzu! angry Thank you again for describing yourself as a 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo.' That description suits you, honestly!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

I have said it before - you are a big Anuofia! I have never claimed to be Igbo. cheesy And I am clearly not Yoruba. undecided There are more than 250 other ethnic groups in Nigeria, so it always amuses me when people like you, think that everyone who does not share their perspective is Yoruba. Oya, provide evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba, and provide the name of his village, traditional ruler and local govt area, while you are at it! Every correct answer gets 20 marks! cheesy You are the one wishing war & crisis on others, and so that war will locate you, your family and your household without further delay! Like you said, may it eat up everything you have, own or possess including your life! Isee! You will not get any sympathy by wishing evil on innocent people! Onye nzuzu! angry Thank you again for describing yourself as a 'useless, most dirty and pathetic looking animal in the zoo.' That description suits you, honestly!
Look here kid, i don't need to repeat my statement. I don't give a Bleep about who you are or wherever you came from. Since you like as them dey kill unarmed protesters, it will eat up you and your family. Your father's name will go extinct. Lost animal. Compound fool.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Look here kid, i don't need to repeat my statement. I don't give a Bleep about who you are or wherever you came from. Since you like as them dey kill unarmed protesters, it will eat up you and your family. Your father's name will go extinct. Lost animal. Compound fool.
And may that prayer go back on your head seven-fold! angry In Jesus name, 'the crises will eat up you and your family, while your father's name will go extinct.' Isee! If you want people to show compassion for unarmed protesters, is it by wishing war on them that will make them show support for your unarmed protesters? Onye eberibe!! May you forever remain 'a lost animal and a compound fool,' since that is what you wish for yourself!!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

And may that prayer go back on your head seven-fold! angry In Jesus name, 'the crises will eat up you and your family, while your father's name will go extinct.' Isee! If you want people to show compassion for unarmed protesters, is it by wishing war on them that will cause them to show support for your unarmed protesters? Onye eberibe!!
It will eat you and your family. There will be none to answer your fathers name. Since you like the tears of the families whose sons and daughters are killed in am unarmed protest by your useless army, thesame army will eliminate you and your family. Nobody wants war, Nnamdi Kanu asked for referendum, is that a call for exchange of bullets? Since you like it, it will be your portion. The Word of God can not be broken. You will reap what you are sowing.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Balkan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
You see how stupid the military and their commander in chief are?
so stupid without brain. all these siege in Igbo land is arousing sentiment
from people who do not support IPOB in the firsrt place.

why drawing attention of the world on Nigeria?
Useless zoo
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

And may that prayer go back on your head seven-fold! angry In Jesus name, 'the crises will eat up you and your family, while your father's name will go extinct.' Isee! If you want people to show compassion for unarmed protesters, is it by wishing war on them that will cause them to show support for your unarmed protesters? Onye eberibe!!
In the zoo there are better animals like Leopard, Big snakes etc. You are just a wild pig in the zoo, others are better than you.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
It will eat you and your family, NaeChris. There will be none to answer your fathers name, NaeChris. Since you like the tears of the families whose sons and daughters are killed in am unarmed protest by your useless army, the same army will eliminate you and your family, NaeChris. Nobody wants war, Nnamdi Kanu asked for referendum, is that a call for exchange of bullets? Since you like it, it will be your portion, NaeChris. The Word of God can not be broken. You will reap what you are sowing, NaeChris.
No, that war you have been clamouring for and wishing for - will eat up you, your family, your father's house, so that there will be none to answer your father's name! Since you love cursing, it shall be your portion! You still do not get it, do you? undecided What you wish for others will locate you 7-fold! Isee! The word of God can never be broken!

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
In the zoo there are better animals like Leopard, Big snakes etc. NaeChris, you are just a wild pig in the zoo, others are better than you.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by lilytender: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:

Over three million souls were lost due to a similar statement and action between 1967 and 1970. Lets see how many souls will willingly lay themselves down for sacrifice this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Nemesis1: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Old video
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

No, that war i laudate have been clamouring for and wishing for - will eat me up , my family and my father's house, so that there will be none to answer my father's name! Since I love cursing, it shall be my portion!What i wish for others will locate me 7-fold! Isee! The word of God can never be broken!
Yes, exactly. They are coming to dance in your father's compound.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by Balkan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
laudate:

be pround of your tribe. that you grew up in Igbo land does not make you Igbo. ask your Mama, make she tell you your real father. i can see afonja genes in your behavior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by NaeChris: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:

Over three million souls were lost due to a similar statement and action between 1967 and 1970. Lets see how many souls will willingly lay themselves down for sacrifice this time around.
We will not sit and fold our arms until they finish us all. The sick presido don't like us, and we don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
lilytender:
Don't mind the idiot! angry I took him to task over his comments, and he has just been ranting & raving like a lunatic. sad If your people are being killed, and you expect others to show support for their cause, will you get their sympathy by wishing death & mayhem on those you expect to support your people? Nansense! angry
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Balkan:
be pround of your tribe. that you grew up in Igbo land does not make you Igbo. ask your Mama, make she tell you your real father. i can see afonja genes in your behavior
I did not grow up in Igbo land. sad Can you see how you keep telling stupid lies and jumping to lousy conclusions? As for the Afonja genes, it obviously filtered into your own bloodline, because that is why you keeping chanting their name up and down! Your behaviour is not even typical of an Afonja person! Anu mpam like you!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them by laudate: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes, exactly. They are coming to dance in your father's compound, NaeChris. No, that war i NaeChris have been clamouring for and wishing for - will eat me up , my family and my father's house, so that there will be none to answer my father's name! Since I NaeChris love cursing, it shall be my portion! What i NaeChris wish for others will locate me 7-fold! Isee! The word of God can never be broken!
And so shall it be for you! Isee! sad You were the first to wish for war upon others, on this thread, and so it shall locate you speedily without delay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Is Back With Full Force, S'East Locked Down - Video / President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week / Africa Is Leaving Nigeria Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.