Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb (10860 Views)

Poll: Which side's winning this?

Chelsea: 23% (4 votes)
Manchester City: 58% (10 votes)
Neither; they'll draw: 17% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On Sat, 21st Dec 2013 / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Stoke City Vs Arsenal [1 - 3] On Saturday, 27th Feb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by mykali(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
Oh well . . .we still on top.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by chic2pimp(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

I disagree. . . . . .Jose wouldn't have done squat with this team.
Jose's Chelsea were 4-5 years younger than what we have today.
Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Lampard, Drogba, Essien and Joe Cole under Jose were on top of their schitznit. . . They are OLDER now.
Y'all should factor AGE in your spastic analysis.
I stand to be corrected, Jose would be at least 6 points ahead had he been incharge of this team.
Agreed, Jose's team were 4-5 years younger however I still believe he woulda gotten more out of this team than Carlo is currently getting.
The form of their fellow championship rival makes me more confident Jose woulda done better.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Ibime(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ Nateevs,

My friend, we are watching. . . lets wait and see. . . when was the last time Chelsea put a run together. . . win today, lose tomorrow. . .

Hull (D)
Everton (L)
Wolves (W)
Inter (L)
Citeh (L)

^^^ You must really like this kind of form. . .

Anyway, put ya money where your mouth is. . . I am willing to bet £100 that Ancelotti will not win the league this season. . . and another £100 that Ancelotti will not finish in the top 2.

Are you game?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

It seems there's a phallus swimming in your cranium.
Don't take your frustrations out on me. My name is not Craig Bellamy.
If you are this pissed, go and play 5-a-side with your limp cock. grin
Eedris Abdulkareem in the making. CLASSIC MADNESS. Boy go see a doctor. You make no sense.

~Sauron~:

You are the coward. . . . .The retard we see constantly on NL because Chelsea are on top.
The cookie is about to crumble now and i can see you bleating like a nanny-goat with menstrual cramps. grin
LOL! Enough mad people on NL.
You responded to a post that did not even mention your username and now you are screaming murder? Are you having your PMS now?  grin
Why did you respond if it had nothing to do with you?
I'm always here. . .win or lose.
What a phuc.king slowpoke you are.

~Sauron~:

Nothing will change with this Chelsea. . . . .John Terry's cock has landed Chelsea fans in big trouble.
JT is going to/for a s.ex rehab.  grin
He should be back in shape very soon.

JM would win the league if he was in charge now. That is a FACT!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by A40(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Nateevs
Come on Bruv Ballack was sent off when y'all where like 10-1 down in the 1000th minute, his sending off just capped a miserable day at the office the deed had been done beforehand. As for Belletti i honestly think that P.K was soft i have seen such not given too many times as a matter of fact both P.K's the ref gave where soft! Its also not enough to go postal when you go a goal down you have to weigh the opposition and strategize accordingly! What worked for Fulham might not work for Man City and Barca. Anelka was a wasteman on the left and with Malouda's form this season it is likelier than not he coulda done something
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by khanye(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Borat1: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
Sharon is a bloody hypocrite. . .
When manscum lose, he's either groping hoes in leeds or w.ankin.g in his closet.
Otherwise he'll hang around to make a nuisance of himself as he's doing now. . .
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^^
Arabian commentaries are off the chain!
Freaking hilarious!!!

nam nam nam. . . what the heck does that mean?

LOL!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Borat1: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
I'm more bothered about the earthquake in chile than i am about dropping points today. . .
Manscum will drop points to us, liverpool, citeh. . .relax
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
FBS:

Eedris Abdulkareem in the making. CLASSIC MADNESS. Boy go see a doctor. You make no sense.
LOL! Enough mad people on NL.

Words of a loser. . . .attack the points, leave ma madness out of it.

You responded to a post that did not even mention your username and now you are screaming murder? Are you having your PMS now?  grin
Why did you respond if it had nothing to do with you?
I'm always here. . .win or lose.

Of course. . . . .It's obvious you are a jobless illegal immigrant. grin

chic2pimp:

I stand to be corrected, Jose would be at least 6 points ahead had he been incharge of this team.
Agreed, Jose's team were 4-5 years younger however I still believe he woulda gotten more out of this team than Carlo is currently getting.
The form of their fellow championship rival makes me more confident Jose woulda done better.

You are talking bollocks. . . . . .That Chelsea are on TOP at all is because of United's injury crisis all season long.
If United had Rio + Vidic + VDS fit like they did last season, United woulda been 8 points or thereabout above Chelsea.
Jose's team was young and when he got found out, he lost the league title. He chased from Sep 2006 till May 2007.

BlueDiva:

If Belletti was deployed to the LB, we wouldn't be talking of that challenge. . . cheesy

TBH, there was no challenge. . . .Barry dived.
The referee was just a cunt giving that against Chelsea. . . .He loves giving Man City cheap penalties.

He ended up doing worse. How many centuries ago did CFC concede 4 goals at home?

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool(April 2009)
Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa(Dec 2007)

Centuries?  grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by chelseabmw(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2010
anyways we are still on top
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Borat~:

When manscum lose, he's either groping hoes in leeds or w.ankin.g in his closet.
Otherwise he'll hang around to make a nuisance of himself as he's doing now. . .
LOL!  grin   grin grin  grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by nateevs(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
BlueDiva:

DS ain't sh/it abeg.
Who the f is DS? Because he's scored in every FA cup game?
Maybe he helped against Fulham, this is City, a serious club.

Kalou didn't play badly today.
He's impact was more than that of your DS.

If Belletti was deployed to the LB, we wouldn't be talking of that challenge. . . cheesy

Get me right my dear, CA ain't a bad manager at all !!!

He just panicked and made the wrong subs. He probably wanted to preserve our home record.
He ended up doing worse. How many centuries ago did CFC concede 4 goals at home?

Hey Diva,
I am not a big DS fan. . . I think he has a very poor first touch, poor technique and is very clumsy . .
Except I will not accept anyone saying Kalou should have come in. .  Do you know how many time we were screaming Kalou's name on Wednesday?
If the plunker were that good, we should have pee'd on Inter like mad. .  Kalou is piss poor. . Good foot work . . confident on the ball but no end product.

So if Belletti was deployed to LB he could not have made the same challenge on the left. .
I can't believe you leave something obvious and you attack Carllotti.

We lost today because Belltti allow the ball to bounce, allowed Barry out-muscle him and get ahead of him, he followed and brought him down from behind, earned them a penalty and got himself sent off. . .
If that did not happen, we won't have conceded a second and with 11 men on the pitch, we would have left with 3pts.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Borat~:

You are sticking up for your gay partner, aren't you?
What an asswipe!!!
I won't allow you ninnys to take your frustrations out on me. . . . .Face Bellamy and Agent Tevez(I have forgiven him now).

There can only be one winner in the battle of the BRIDGE. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by nateevs(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ibime:

@ Nateevs,

My friend, we are watching. . . lets wait and see. . . when was the last time Chelsea put a run together. . . win today, lose tomorrow. . .

Hull (D)
Everton (L)
Wolves (W)
Inter (L)
Citeh (L)

^^^ You must really like this kind of form. . .

Anyway, put ya money where your mouth is. . . I am willing to bet £100 that Ancelotti will not win the league this season. . . and another £100 that Ancelotti will not finish in the top 2.

Are you game?

I am game. . . £100. . . Carllotti wins the league.  grin grin
£100 he finishes in top 2.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by dyabman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
we lost and thats it , but it was a poor one embarassed
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
TBH, there was no challenge. . . .Barry dived.
The referee was just a womanliness giving that against Chelsea. . . .He loves giving Man City cheap penalties.

Thank you !!!
I just didn't wanna mention it.

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool(April 2009)
Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa(Dec 2007)

Centuries?

Surely, you know i was exaggerating.
We still managed to preserve our record even after conceding.

The truth is we need to overhaul our squad.
We should have bought in Jan.
I always said Cudicini should never have been sold.

I can't bet we will win the league.
I'll bet 200 pounds we'll come 2nd at worst.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by baslone: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
"Maybe I will send Carlos back to Argentina for
another two weeks then pick him the day he after
he comes back,"

wink wink wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
BlueDiva:

I can't bet we will win the league.
I'll bet 200 pounds we'll come 2nd at worst.

Chelsea cannot finish lower than 2nd.
It's no secret. . . .United and Chelsea are the 2 best teams in this land.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Words of a loser. . . .attack the points, leave ma madness out of it.
At least you know you are mad.  grin  grin
You are on your way to recovery.  cheesy
What points is you talking about?  undecided

~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . .It's obvious you are a jobless illegal immigrant. grin
I can pay your school fees or maybe your house rent if you need any assistance.  cool grin

@topic,
Sure we messed up today. No one will ever say otherwise. And that's why we are here to analyze.

With JM in charge it would have been season over for MU. FACT!
He is not here, so we have to move on.

Who say we can't win the league?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2010
nateevs:

I am game. . . £100. . . Carllotti wins the league.  grin grin
£100 he finishes in top 2.

Sauron, you be the judge of this. . . Nateevs owes me £200.

If Arsenal beat Stoke today, Chelsea will finish third.

The form table from Dec - Feb puts us in mid-table. . . everyone has sussed Ancelotti out. . . we are still surviving on our August to Nov results.

Nateevs aint got a clue. . . The Premiership is NOT blue!  tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
We lost today because Belltti allow the ball to bounce, allowed Barry out-muscle him and get ahead of him, he followed and brought him down from behind, earned them a penalty and got himself sent off. . .
If that did not happen, we won't have conceded a second and with 11 men on the pitch, we would have left with 3pts.

I didn't blame Belletti since, because his challenge wasn't so bad.
Not every ref would have given that as a penalty.
Nateevs, Belletti didn't commit a sin. We've seen worse.

I never said Kalou was a Rooney.
Kalou has played big and challenging games in the past, he wasn't so bad against Inter.
DS still suffers from stage fright. DS is a player you bring in when you're home and dry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
DS puts himself under unnecessary pressure.
Too eager to impress.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
FBS:

I can pay your school fees or maybe your house rent if you need any assistance.  cool grin

U cannot afford ma dog's food. . . .never mind paying house rent.
Jobless illegal immigrants are piss-broke. . . .

This is someone paying homage to ma bravery. . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268431.1536.html#msg3936718
Sauron fears no one, hides from no result.
I have been battling retards like you since the fall of man.

Ibime:

Sauron, you be the judge of this. . . Nateevs owes me £200.

If Arsenal beat Stoke today, Chelsea will finish third.

The form table from Dec - Feb puts us in mid-table. . . everyone has sussed Ancelotti out. . . we are still surviving on our August to Nov results.

Nateevs aint got a clue. . . The Premiership is NOT blue!  tongue

I know his residence, don't worry.
If he fails to pay, i will send Naija bailiffs to his house to collect your £200. grin
Although, i still think Chelsea cannot finish below 2ND. . . . . .Arsenal are not good enough to win the league.

They still have to play Citeh, West Ham and Tottenham(away).
I can bet they will drop more points in the run-in than Chelsea and Man Utd.
Never ever count on Arsenal in the months of March/April cos trust Bendtner and Vermaelen to cop massive injuries when they are needed the most.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Chelsea cannot finish lower than 2nd.
It's no secret. . . .United and Chelsea are the 2 best teams in this land.

Thanks again.
I owe you a bottle of Heineken.  wink

My fellow fans are frustrated and are making wild comments  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

They still have to play Citeh, West Ham and Tottenham(away).
I can bet they will drop more points in the run-in than Chelsea and Man Utd.
Never ever count on Arsenal in the months of March/April cos trust Bendtner and Vermaelen to cop massive injuries when they are needed the most.

Chelsea could drop points against Manure (away), Liverpool (away) and Tottenham (away). . . and considering the Citeh result, even Villa (home) could be a problem. . . . and we can also drop points in any other away match. . . even a mid-table club will give Chelsea problems away from SB as our form since December shows.

Arsenal only need to worry about Stoke (away) and Tottenham (away). . . they will beat Citeh at Home.

This is simple Mathematics. . .if Arsenal beat Stoke today, all bets are off on Chelsea finishing in the top 2.

IMHO, Arsenal have just as much chance of winning the league as the top 2. . . .if they beat Stoke today, Im gonna make em my favourites!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

U cannot afford ma dog's food. . . .never mind paying house rent.
Jobless illegal immigrants are piss-broke. . . .

This is someone paying homage to ma bravery. . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-268431.1536.html#msg3936718
Sauron fears no one, hides from no result.
I have been battling retards like you since the fall of man.
So because one of your homo thugs decided to s.uck your d_ick you think you are somebody? LOL!
What an empty barrel. A bleeding retard.
I can feed/house/clothe you till you die.
Who the p.huck do you think you messing with?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by ichommy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
Stamford bridge is falling down x2   Stamford bridge is falling down  grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
FBS:

So because one of your homo thugs decided to s.uck your d_ick you think you are somebody? LOL!
I can feed you till you die.

Not by sitting by the computer all day earning £1.20 per hour as a moderator. grin grin grin grin

Ibime:

IMHO, Arsenal have just as much chance of winning the league as the top 2. . . .if they beat Stoke today, Im gonna make em my favourites!

Arsenal don't have the experience and the mental strength to cross the finish line.
They are not just good enough. . . . .I will back Liverpool(if they were in Arsenal's position) to pip Chelsea and Man Utd but not this Arsenal.

STOKE JUST SCOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. . . . .RORY DELAP's throw again. grin grin grin
Forget ARSENAL!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
FBS:

I can feed/house/clothe you till you die.

Is this ma FBS?   shocked shocked  grin
What happened to ya? A perfect gentleman before.
Cooolu temper o.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by FBS: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Not by sitting by the computer all day earning £1.20 per hour as a moderator. grin grin grin grin
LOL. I don't get paid as a moderator. Doing it for the fun of it. I have the time. cheesy
But then I can still feed you even with that amount. tongue grin

BlueDiva:

Is this ma FBS?   shocked shocked  grin
What happened to ya? A perfect gentleman before.
Cooolu temper o.
I'm still the gentleman cheesy. Just trying to teach this goat a lesson.
It's over from me. Don't wanna spoil my rep. wink cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City [2 - 4] On Sat, 27th Feb by Sauron1: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
FBS:

LOL. I don't get paid as a moderator. Doing it for the fun of it. I have the time. cheesy
But then I can still feed you even with that amount. tongue grin

Not in your lifetime and the after life.

I'm still the gentleman cheesy. Just trying to teach this goat a lesson.
It's over from me. Don't wanna spoil my rep. wink cheesy

More like you don't wanna get sacked.
U need your wages. £1.20 per hour @ 20 hours. grin
It will do a little for a peasant like you at Iceland. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Newcastle Agree £12m Fee To Sign Trippier From Atletico Madrid / Funny Messi And Ronaldo Memes / Fulham Vs Liverpool: EFL Cup Semi-Finals (1 - 1) On 24th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.