Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (39813 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ode..it is called typos..mumu...i have alot to do ..do you think i would devote all my time for a slowpoke like you..nah..as i said when your brain is playing let me know for now its still brainpulse

ode with una quota system.its obvious you are a product of the almajeri quota system...zombie.i will walking dead you..
Go meet your governor for refund and likewise commit succide for the waste you are to your generation. You can continue to wail till the next life, it won't change a thing and the dumbness in your uselessness, it's generational .
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

your mumu long pass donghai bridge..when you say nigerians it means you will employ all tribes..are you really this dumb??do need to break your almajeri skull and put it inside??
Why are you so abusive I thought we are just sharing our differences! Is this how you are raised And besides, what makes you think I am from the north? And as it been announced that only notherners will be employed there? So why are you jumping the gun? Wow! I just marvel at some people's mindset...
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by abbeyfel: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
EmekaBlue:
something new that pays better and I can just do this as a side hustle.
Have you ever thought of any other thing before now?
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I live in Kaduna

So the work done in Ali Akilu/Ahmadu Bello Way don't count, right?
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by KingDonaz(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2017
When the Cabal calls, everybody answers.
This Country is something else.
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2017
ExInferis:

So the work done in Ali Akilu/Ahmadu Bello Way don't count, right?

That is the only impressive road project I have seen and they are not even done yet. No street-lights; the road expansion I meant to expand up to television near Command. The roads he began inside town have all entered voicemail. Major Roads in Kd have broken down with no repairs on them, he even began some renovation and left it midway. The only thing he is concerned with is how to be president.
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Josh44s:
He has not commissioned one project here in the south or East. One Nigeria Indeed cheesy

Those of you quoting me. I meant East o. See them. Afonjas and azzlickers cheesy

Buhari is just another terrible mistake made by those of us who believe Nigeria can be united and everyone treated with equal right regardless of where you are from. There can never be One Nigeria as long as we keep on repeating the same mistake.
Go and sit down.. That is a private investment
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
2years now. Still on a low scale

Dude, it takes the average entrepreneur 3 years to even get a proper footing. About 5 years to truly break even and at least 10 years to be successful on the scale you are talking about. Hard work and passionate dedication is key. Running your own business is not beans. Or should I say indomie?

Keep at it, and innovate as you go along.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That is the only impressive road project I have seen and they are not even done yet. No street-lights; the road expansion I meant to expand up to television near Command. The roads he began inside town have all entered voicemail. Major Roads in Kd have broken down with no repairs on them, he even began some renovation and left it midway. The only thing he is concerned with is how to be president.

Quite obvious you live in the southern part and hardly venture into the metropolis.

Because when i went to KD for sallah weeks ago, street lights were being installed all the way close to Arewa House.

Most of the major roads i ply are ok. Not that I'm holding brief for the governor, and I'm not saying he's done as expected. But expanding that major freeway is quite an effort.
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by Aceskay(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:
This is not work 30% of the quoted value please

This is the frued foreigners are using the Lunder money out of Nigeria and our leaders can't even get it

I'm sure banks financied this with out deposit

Tommorrow they will be loot the company and allow amcon to take it over and use our common wealth to pay back the dept

They then move to another company with different names

Wake up Nigeria , wake up

Google Search and read about Olam and you ll ger your answers
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by syncACE(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry:

Is buhari allergic to SS and SE

Hasn't set foot in the south or in the east.

who or What is chasing him
olodo ni e oo...almost all the grains produced in this country come from the north, how many grains are planted in the south east...na only yam and cassava dem sabi...

evaberry go school... You say hun hun, you no go
Slay queen... hun
Re: President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) by gabng(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Oga shut it

High level indeed.

mrvitalis:

Didn't write so that people like you will understand

That's high level economical analysis ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.