Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Scorching Mi Diss ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Scorching Mi Diss ! (2502 Views)

MUSIC: Cassper Nyovest – Dust 2 Dust (AKA Diss) / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorching Mi Diss ! by tavarez(f): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
I NEVER HEARD OF THIS DUDE BEFORE BUT HE SAYS HIS NAME IS YOUNG TEDDY AND HE HAS SOME REALLY UNPLEASANT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MI, HATERYOU BE THE JUDGE

http://dubfiler.com/501784eb400d
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2010
Is this supposed to be diss?. . . . . . . young teddy should learn how to pronounce his words properly. . . . . . he sucks big time.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by eldee(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2010
tavarez:

I NEVER HEARD OF THIS DUDE BEFORE BUT HE SAYS HIS NAME IS YOUNG TEDDY AND HE HAS SOME REALLY UNPLEASANT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MI, HATERYOU BE THE JUDGE

http://dubfiler.com/501784eb400d

Are you serious?? In 2010??
How can you bite a whole son and call it a diss??

Tell your boi, 'don't be dismayed, cus Zenith bank is hiring' grin grin

rapjunkie:

Is this supposed to be diss?. . . . . . . young teddy should learn how to pronounce his words properly. . . . . . he sucks big time.

The only good thing about the song is M.I's beat.
Now I wanna go play the original 'Safe'
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rocnaija(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2010
How's dude gonna call himself 'Young Teddy' and expect to be taken serious?
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2010
While I am not concerned about the Diss and vocals. I am more keen on the back tracks. Eldee, do you notice the track was a repeat with an interlude of bright pad of some kind and then back to the repeat hook again.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by eldee(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2010
ElRazur:

While I am not concerned about the Diss and vocals. I am more keen on the back tracks. Eldee, do you notice the track was a repeat with an interlude of bright pad of some kind and then back to the repeat hook again.

Yep, the brightpad thing came in when he was talking less . . . I liked it.
You should listen to the original track, he had a new sound for every five lines.

M.I Safe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijUNdvEKUHg

And since you're so into sounds try M.I's Blaze:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEEK2vV41s&NR=1

Tell me whatchu think of it.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2010
well the beat remake is highly impressive. i can hear some airy pads in btw . nice attempt
i actually think he has a lil bit of speech impediment at least it was obvious he was having fun wit it.
it was fun listening to anyway.

young teddy did u have a teddy bear when u were young? grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2010
eldee:

Yep, the brightpad thing came in when he was talking less . . . I liked it.
You should listen to the original track, he had a new sound for every five lines.

M.I Safe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijUNdvEKUHg

And since you're so into sounds try M.I's Blaze:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEEK2vV41s&NR=1

Tell me whatchu think of it.

It is hard to pick up on the headphones [massive bass line and reverb lol], but from what I can hear, it appears to have been arranged in a 4/4 bar. Then with each over all 4bar having an accent or something to slightly vary it from the previous [reduces repetition]. Over all, I think it is a properly executed arrangement.

The Blaze track follows the same pattern, but with less differentiation in preceding blocks of 4bars and the repeat is a little bit more obvious. The sounds are nothing too dramatic and comes across like standard konga and rim hits to me. The other sound that may be worth mentioning is the "drop-water-like is actually part of the whole standard kit - well on the Juno. I think is more or less a bass deep hit with a slight transpose thrown on it. [I.e change in key note]

Overall, very good and excellent arrangement. I have to say, I am no way near that arrangement level yet.

rocnaija:

How's dude gonna call himself 'Young Teddy' and expect to be taken serious?

Would you have preferred if he calls himself "Lil teddy" or something? Noting wrong with his name in my opinion. There are international artist with similar name. "Young gunz" "Young bloodz" etc.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2010
this whole topic is getting silly. . . . . .so its now a beat making thread?. . .its all sounding suspect to me. . . . . . . hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

this whole topic is getting silly. . . . . .so its now a beat making thread?. . .its all sounding suspect to me. . . . . . . hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .

Sorry to derail. Some of us are just keen on the back tracks instead of the vocals. grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by tavarez(f): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2010
the guy is just average and this song would really Hype him up, not a Fan of Rappers dat diss for no Reasons,But seems dude Knows Mista Inklredible personally, but im just saying, imma try and track the Boy Down to get to the bottom of this, undecided

#nowplaying The Kaliphate - Ikira Squad Remix feat Illbliss,Mo-dogg!,Rooftop Mcs,Terry Da Rapman,S.H.E,Mo-Dogg,and Frenzy

We do it for the Love
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by eldee(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2010
ElRazur:

It is hard to pick up on the headphones [massive bass line and reverb lol], but from what I can hear, it appears to have been arranged in a 4/4 bar. Then with each over all 4bar having an accent or something to slightly vary it from the previous [reduces repetition]. Over all, I think it is a properly executed arrangement.

The Blaze track follows the same pattern, but with less differentiation in preceding blocks of 4bars and the repeat is a little bit more obvious. The sounds are nothing too dramatic and comes across like standard konga and rim hits to me. The other sound that may be worth mentioning is the "drop-water-like is actually part of the whole standard kit - well on the Juno. I think is more or less a bass deep hit with a slight transpose thrown on it. [I.e change in key note]

Overall, very good and excellent arrangement. I have to say, I am no way near that arrangement level yet.
Dude you're the expert, I'm the novice grin grin
To me, there are only two kinds of beats . . . good ones and crap ones cheesy

There are many Nigerian songs with good beats . . . I can't believe you don't like Don Jazzy's Tongolo. undecided

rapjunkie:

this whole topic is getting silly. . .  . . .so its now a beat making thread?. . .its all sounding suspect to me. . . . . . . hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .  
Sue me grin grin grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2010
I like the Konga. I was an avid drummer on the locker back in secondary school. I can even do all those sakara - the tambourine-like drum fuji artist use. So anyone who can knock those together on a track is in my good books. grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

i wonder why some people hate on other peoples right of commenting.if u dont like it why dont u just pass by. lol
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Would you have preferred if he calls himself "Lil teddy" or something? Noting wrong with his name in my opinion. There are international artist with similar name. "Young gunz" "Young bloodz" etc.

lol. i still find young teddy funny both ways
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

i wonder why some people hate on other peoples right of commenting.if u dont like it why dont u just pass by. lol

sharrrappp!! do u think I don't know who u r?. . . . . .keep commenting on my posts and I will expose u.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

sharrrappp!! do u think I don't know who u r?. . . . . .keep commenting on my posts and I will expose u.

are u efcc?lmao. i just dont think u should not be hating on other peoples comment . this is 'democrazy'.IMO
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

are u efcc?lmao. i just dont think u should not be hating on other peoples comment . this is 'democrazy'.IMO

stop thinking. . . . .and mind ur own biz. . . . .

how many id's do u now have on Nairaland. . . . i have identified 4.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

stop thinking. . . . .and mind your own biz. . . . .

how many id's do u now have on Nairaland. . . .  i have identified 4.
you didnt mind your own business when u said el razur was discussing beats .
and counting ids. is that the new bank job u said u got? lmfao.  u actually think anybody here send u ? grin
i can see you are already gettin frustrated, just remember that i am the nairaland lord of frustration grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

you didnt mind your own business when u said el razur was discussing beats .
and counting ids. is that the new bank job u said u got? lmfao.  u actually think anybody here send u ? grin
i can see you are already gettin frustrated, just remember that i am the nairaland  lord of frustration grin

NL lord of frustration?. . . . is that a title u r proud of?. . . . do u know what the word means?. . . probably not. . . are u elrazurs boyfriend? kiss . . .if not, whats my comment got to do wit u?. . . . .again. . . . .mind your biz. . . . . and. . .  .why don't u just jerk off if u r so frustrated?. . . . .w*anker
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

NL lord of frustration?. . . . is that a title u r proud of?. . . . do u know what the word means?. . . probably not. . . are u elrazurs boyfriend? kiss . . .if not, whats my comment got to do wit u?. . . . .again. . . . .mind your biz. . . . . and. . .  .why don't u just jerk off if u r so frustrated?. . . . .w*anker

yes it is a title i am proud of because of stubborn online hater people like u , and yes i am el razur friend,
i support anyone that is positive minded like el razur not a hater critic like u who thrive on seeing the bad part in other people.
finally for ur info. i will deal wit u anytime u criticize anyone that is hardworking and positive minded.
trust me i have dealt wit idiotic critics like u in the past. and i will deal wit u too. grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by tavarez(f): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
Cmon Dogs stop Barking, if rapjunkie is my Brethren down at African hip-hop,den dis is schitzophrenic.cauze u are normally cool down there and all, please calm down, make your points yall no fighting

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Ikechukwu-Ogodo
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
tavarez:

Cmon Dogs stop Barking, if rapjunkie is my Brethren down at African hip-hop,den dis is schitzophrenic.cauze u are normally cool down there and all, please calm down, make your points yall no fighting

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Ikechukwu-Ogodo
lol rapjunkie is actually a barking dawg in nl. who got beaten by a rabbie infected dogg. grin grin
are u schizo?i thot ibime was schitzo.lol
upload more songs for us tavarez. thanks.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by emarketer1: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
Still trying to de-cipher this 'Unsafe' song. Honestly, I don't get it! Is he doing the song all over again or what?  lipsrsealed
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by tavarez(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
yes boss apparently for some sorta Mixtape, undecided cry undecided cry
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

yes it is a title i am proud of because of stubborn online hater people like u , and yes i am el razur friend,
i support anyone that is positive minded like el razur not a hater critic like u who thrive on seeing the bad part in other people. 
finally for your info. i will deal wit u anytime u criticize anyone that is hardworking and positive minded.
trust me i have dealt wit idiotic critics like u in the past. and i will deal wit u too. grin
wengewenge:

lol rapjunkie is actually a barking dawg in nl. who got beaten by a rabbie infected dogg. grin grin
are u schizo?i thot ibime was schitzo.lol
upload more songs for us tavarez. thanks.

sharrap!!!wengewanka. . . . . . how can u deal wit me online?. . , .  what r u going to do?. . . . . . shoot me wit ur keyboard?. . . .
u need to put down the vaseline,  go outside ur room and breathe some fresh air. . . .fuktard
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by jaeo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2010
LISTEN ATTENTIVELY AND KEEP DIS ISH
young teddy still got years i feel sorry for the guy the flow sounds like he is dissin himself bgam
numba 2 mi is also guilty of the same crime yung bear sorry teddy commited av you guys listened to mi s version of a millie one word TOTAL Bleep UP  he even messed up more than teddy bear lol
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
Can I make a beat for you guys so you can make a diss track at each other? It is the only way to settle this. A simple freestlye beat. Who wants to load their vocal first? grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

sharrap!!!wengewanka. . . . . . how can u deal wit me online?. . ,  .  what r u going to do?. . . . . . shoot me wit your keyboard?. . . .

lmfao, so you are  scared up to the point of thinking about whether i will shock u with electricity on ur own keyboard.
it shows the level of retardness that is going thru ur head right now grin grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by wengewenge: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

lmfao, so you are  scared up to the point of thinking about whether i will shock u with electricity on your own keyboard.
it shows the level of retardness that is going thru your head right now grin grin

yes el razor i challenged him to a lyrical battle on a rick ross type beat, make a rick ross style beat or death blow type beat thats if rapjunktard is man enuff to accept it. grin grin
rapjunkie oya now. abi na chicken liver u get? grin
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by ElRazur: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

yes el razor i challenged him to a lyrical battle on a rick ross type beat, make a rick ross style beat or death blow type beat   thats if rapjunktard is man enuff to accept it. grin grin
rapjunkie oya now.  abi na chicken liver u get? grin

You just made the first elementary mistake. A true Emmceee can spit on any track. You do not ask for a particular type!

I hope Rapjunkie uses that to diss you!!

Oya upload your vocal and let rapjunkie upload his too [all done privately offcourse] I will time stretch it to a beat and let Nairalanders be the judge. lol.

PS
I am quoting you so that you do not sneek in a ninja edit on me. lmao.
Re: Scorching Mi Diss ! by rapjunkie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
wengewanka cannot even dare to attempt a battle wit a lyrical beast like rapjunkie. . .  . . . even MI + Modenine  no go mess wit me . . . . .u better ask somebody shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FULL ALBUM: Vector – Lafiaji (the Album) / Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best / Dbanj Ft Olamide & Kcee .. Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.