Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) (72819 Views)

Kim Kardashian Face Mask Sold Out Hours After It Was Launched (Photos) / DJ Snake Carte Blanche Download Album New. 2019 / Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Hmmmm...Are U sure you ain't one of them?
LOL not in the league of senseless ones
Re: Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
fpeter:

Let me believe that you are a man so you haven't actually tried on a tampon.
Inserting a tampon doesn't mean that you will be so comfortable as to discard panties.
How would you tuck in the rope at the end of the tampon? Or how would you deal with the rope rubbing around your inner thighs?

Ms...I have no idea (I never stated I knew it all)
I was only stating an option that exists on this earth
Re: Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
fpeter:
so during her periods or ovulation, what will she do? Mstcheeew
she makes it rain queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.