Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tell Us The Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us The Truth! (724 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag) / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Truth! by akinolasam: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2010
Broda man! Have U ever had a "hard-on" because a lady touched U or U saw in-between her laps due to careless sitting position?
O girl, have you ever experience a "wet-pant" in a public place?

pls be kandid and share ur experience. some guys/babes do not know how to handle the 'explosive'
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
is this guy overrating himself or should we blame the Nigerian culture.

joblessness na waya.
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
Ladies can handle it however I have heard of guys with woodgrowth in the bus who cant stand up for a good 30-45mins because it would show so the bus takes them all the way and back grin grin
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by andysnoopy(m): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2010
Lol @ Ebony, Anyway i'm not shy of getting it lol, i like it more when she sees it,
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
there is nothing wrong in having a hard on in public, its natural if you happen to see something that turned you the hell on.
i can get a hard on by hearing the right words, by looking at the right body part or just by imagining a situation.

in fact, back when i was working a 9 to 5 job, every time i would do sleepless night and then head to work then i would have a massive hard on during the afternoons. i could be alone in the office and would still have it. always came in the afternoon like a clock!

most human have a Viewer side to them, its natural even if they might not know it yet, lol!
see how dogging is so common in the UK!!!!
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by skfa1: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
the lady one is rear
Re: Tell Us The Truth! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
chaircover:

I can understand a man having a hard on by sight . . . but a lady having a "wetpant" just by looking at a man?? I beg enlighten me o!

yep but being wet in public places can happen nonetheless.

imagine you are on the bus and you suddenly remember the hot passionate night you had with your lover or you are at work and your sexy lover calls and start telling you about how he is going to do you when you get back to his place. if he says the right things, a normal kinky woman will be wet within 4/5mins!

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Marriage Is It Attainable? / Am in need of... / Can You Answer My Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.