Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

404eater's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 404eater's Profile / 404eater's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Literature / Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by 404eater(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2009
una do well o, the "give it" thread platinum posted is good also!
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2009
is not like that abeg! when we first talked it was over da phone then we met and it was fire between us, she is firey like me, she is kind to me when we are not argueing, when we weren't fighting it was the most perfect feeling in the world. . my family dont know we broke up, they still im going to marry cuz I introduced her to my people. my GF I met accidentally through school, she saw me sad over my breakup and we got together. I had put my ex out my mind until some force made me call her. I was so worried about her. our break up was not a clean one. both of us crying. . I sent her a text "hey ___ me just checking to see how u dey, u pass my mind"
she replied "well im fine thank you.u don't pass my mind because u stay in it, how is ur family " . . .sad
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2009
not all exs are evil abeg
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2009
I think im just maybe missing her na. she dey make me laugh so much and when I dey sad she make me go smile again. whenever we went fighting I was ontop of the world. we got seperated for a while and I think it agaitated her. but I DO love my gf na, just am not enjoying it much sad
Romance / Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 404eater(m): 3:13am On Oct 10, 2009
so platinum is a girl abi make I come introduce her as my wife! I dey in love!!
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:09am On Oct 10, 2009
a boring relationship is soon to be a dead one. . .
Romance / Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 404eater(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
taste the cake before u eat it. then compare and choose.

everybody can be friends , doesnt meane we are meant for each other.

life is too short , compare and choose cool
Romance / Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 404eater(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
platy u dey m or f?

dey yash in pishure dey fine o kiss
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
ok ill try those things. . and come back and report.

and i wont talk to my ex cool

thanks
Romance / Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 404eater(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
wetin dey do votes hia
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
what do u suggest? sad
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek:

what was the reason for your split!

she is very stubborn at times and we dont agree on things like family stuff, she can be sorta bossy but sometimes she gets off her high horse. . my gf is very humble and isnt bossy at at, always bending for me. its cool but it doesnt trill me at all tongue tongue tongue

I find myself thinking about my ex and my heart beats like a drum . . . . .

my gf . . . i love her but it is not the same, it doesnt feel the same
its like a bad attempt, but i dont want to lose her because she is good to me, but isnt very stimulating. . . sad

wetin i do na?

my ex is very stimulatin visual and character, she challenges me but our fighting is too much. .

we are friends now and I havent told her I still love her, it was on the tip of my tounge to say it but I held it.

So what to do, real answers pls embarassed
Foreign Affairs / Re: Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize by 404eater(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
All these European and Non- US People dey hate on Obama- grin grin

Big ups to Obama no hate-

Europe is nothing cool
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
but my ex seem like shes changing , wetin I do na
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2009
sigh help me na!
Nairaland / General / Re: Dayuum! by 404eater(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2009
what r u smoking in china
Romance / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2009
ok. I got a new gf like 5months ago and everything is ok. she is very nice to me and is willing to hold a brother down. and there is my ex which I dated for a year, who is stubborn and we fought a lot. my problem is that I call my ex gf sometimes to check up on her, and everytime I call I get a thrill, I cheese up and my heart thumps. simple text messages leave me wanting more. I care for and love my gf but I think im still in love with my ex. she was perfect for me, like the exact print out of a girl of my dreams, looks and all, even that she has a way of talking to you that will ease your pain, very very easy to talk to and we can talk for hours about anything. now before I leave my gf out, I feel like at times its forced. I know she loves me and I her, but it doesn't make me flutter nor our talks are as engaging. at times it lingers by being BORING! her character is rare she has a heart of gold, but is that enough? my ex isn't  a bad girl either we just view things differently about life. I don't know what to do. . . help pls
Food / Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by 404eater(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
i dey eat 404

snakes is for witches and wizards cool
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
edoyad:

grin
sweetiepie and dogboy, i know one of you is retarded but i just can't figure which now.

my name is 404eater. . . who be your school teacher grin

Thank God the strike dey cease cheesy

sweetpie23:

not yet but you have a chance.

ok na. . . but no one else is here for diva

so automatic win abi cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
yes madam

i know my pls and thank yous

so the yam is mine abi cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
awww cry abeg, i will be good to her

but. . . jayz is ugly

gime a chance biko cry cry
Politics / Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by 404eater(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
the answer is there

uganda
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ben-10:

what a romantic thread.

see it itsnt just me who say this be toasting grin grin

i dey wait for my yam,

@sweetie- i am cute on the inside cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
haba now

is that how u treat me?

u never know where i might end up

u be fair na cry cry cry
Politics / Re: Can You Guess Which Country These Roads Are From? by 404eater(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
Kenya
Rap Battles / Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by 404eater(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^ dey lyrics too drawn out sad
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
what should i say

i be village boy not lagos boi undecided

will she talk to me? sad
Nairaland / General / Re: Ebonyeyes Is Nairaland Diva Of The Year by 404eater(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
ok grin

sweetie dey bring joy to me grin

i dey wait for my yam cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.