Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? (4324 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2009
ok. I got a new gf like 5months ago and everything is ok. she is very nice to me and is willing to hold a brother down. and there is my ex which I dated for a year, who is stubborn and we fought a lot. my problem is that I call my ex gf sometimes to check up on her, and everytime I call I get a thrill, I cheese up and my heart thumps. simple text messages leave me wanting more. I care for and love my gf but I think im still in love with my ex. she was perfect for me, like the exact print out of a girl of my dreams, looks and all, even that she has a way of talking to you that will ease your pain, very very easy to talk to and we can talk for hours about anything. now before I leave my gf out, I feel like at times its forced. I know she loves me and I her, but it doesn't make me flutter nor our talks are as engaging. at times it lingers by being BORING! her character is rare she has a heart of gold, but is that enough? my ex isn't  a bad girl either we just view things differently about life. I don't know what to do. . . help pls
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2009
sigh help me na!
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by akinbola2: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2009
U re a not a serious matured man.stop disgracing real men.it is dogs dat eats their vomit.stay focused.if u go back to ur ex.she will fail u as it was b4.groove ur new girl man.and u wil be satisfied.dnt eva visit ur ex.dat shows stupidity and devil's tempation in action.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
but my ex seem like shes changing , wetin I do na
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by izeek(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
what was the reason for ur split!
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by r231(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
if you have dat much love/like/care and everything for your ex go bck to her den and stp stringing d innocent new girl along dats not nice how would u feel if she was d one talking to her ex and he is making her tingy like dat, wake up mehn
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek:

what was the reason for your split!

she is very stubborn at times and we dont agree on things like family stuff, she can be sorta bossy but sometimes she gets off her high horse. . my gf is very humble and isnt bossy at at, always bending for me. its cool but it doesnt trill me at all tongue tongue tongue

I find myself thinking about my ex and my heart beats like a drum . . . . .

my gf . . . i love her but it is not the same, it doesnt feel the same
its like a bad attempt, but i dont want to lose her because she is good to me, but isnt very stimulating. . . sad

wetin i do na?

my ex is very stimulatin visual and character, she challenges me but our fighting is too much. .

we are friends now and I havent told her I still love her, it was on the tip of my tounge to say it but I held it.

So what to do, real answers pls embarassed
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
Is there anything you and your current gf can do to spice the relationship up? Dont give up just yet sad
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
what do u suggest? sad
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
Movies, travel, camping, meals out, clubbing. Just go out and have fun with eachother. Maybe you should stop talking with your ex as well so that you dont think about her.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
ok ill try those things. . and come back and report.

and i wont talk to my ex cool

thanks
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Please do smiley Goodluck with everything.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 10, 2009
You are actually hurting both of these girls.
first off, I don't think u should still keep that much of a close contact with your ex especially now that you are in a new relationship, it will eventually hurt your current relationship.
BTW, u seems like a very indecisive fellow, if it was your girlfriend that keeps beaming and fantasizing about her Ex, how would you feel? in this life only do unto others as u want them to do to you.
Your current girl seems like a perfect girl that will make any man happy, selfishly, you don't seem to realize what you have.
Pray to God to direct you and keep your focus,as she will not be around to take the hurt for too long.
she seems to be too good for you anyways. tongue

1 Like

Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by KennyG6(m): 2:53am On Oct 10, 2009
labalaba:

You are actually hurting both of these girls.
first off, I don't think u should still keep that much of a close contact with your ex especially now that you are in a new relationship, it will eventually hurt your current relationship.
BTW, u seems like a very indecisive fellow, if it was your girlfriend that keeps beaming and fantasizing about her Ex, how would you feel? in this life only do unto others as u want them to do to you.
Your current girl seems like a perfect girl that will make any man happy, selfishly, you don't seem to realize what you have.
Pray to God to direct you and keep your focus,as she will not be around to take the hurt for too long.
she seems to be too good for you anyways. tongue
i agree wiv ya
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 190: 3:01am On Oct 10, 2009
why dont u eat a couple of DOGS~ (404) after which you would instantly know what to do

works like MILO~
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 3:09am On Oct 10, 2009
a boring relationship is soon to be a dead one. . .
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by vislabraye(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2009
You amaze me. If your ex was all in all, why did you break up? If you feel your present gf is not good enough, go for some one entirely different. After all there are more than two girls in this world
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by omega25red(m): 4:24am On Oct 10, 2009
i think you should let the current girl go because you are not being fair to her and go back to your ex to get your lumps thats when you will learn
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:37am On Oct 10, 2009
so after all you are not in love with the other girl? all you men are just the same undecided now watch them bash me grin but seriously dude are u really sure u
want her back or you are just missing her? trust me there is a difference between loving someone and missing them. we all go through dat stage after a break-up, but missing them doesn't necessarily mean you need them back in your life. you wouldn't understand what am saying till she come back in your life, well it could be love, but boy u will really be hurting the other girl undecided personally I will never go back together with a guy I once broke up with na it ain't gonna to happend.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2009
I think im just maybe missing her na. she dey make me laugh so much and when I dey sad she make me go smile again. whenever we went fighting I was ontop of the world. we got seperated for a while and I think it agaitated her. but I DO love my gf na, just am not enjoying it much sad
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2009
ha dude you better make up ur mind soon before you end up hurting urself.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by chic2pimp(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2009
akinbola2:

U re a not a serious matured man.stop disgracing real men.it is dogs dat eats their vomit.stay focused.if u go back to your ex.she will fail u as it was b4.groove your new girl man.and u wil be satisfied.dnt eva visit your ex.dat shows stupidity and devil's tempation in action.
You've said all there is to say using just 8 words. The moderator should shut this page NOW.
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2009
not all exs are evil abeg
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 4llerbe(m): 6:01am On Oct 10, 2009
it pains me to say this to a fellow guy but YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!

i guess you just have masochistic tendencies. you like pain. see,free the new girl and go back to where you belong. your the kind of guy who thrives in abusive relationships where there is always fights and stuff. you get your rockers off it. the new girl WILL NEVER BE ALL THAT FOR U SO FREE HER.

its not a crime to love abusive relationships as long as u both like it and i think ur ex is just cool with that s go home boy!
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2009
is not like that abeg! when we first talked it was over da phone then we met and it was fire between us, she is firey like me, she is kind to me when we are not argueing, when we weren't fighting it was the most perfect feeling in the world. . my family dont know we broke up, they still im going to marry cuz I introduced her to my people. my GF I met accidentally through school, she saw me sad over my breakup and we got together. I had put my ex out my mind until some force made me call her. I was so worried about her. our break up was not a clean one. both of us crying. . I sent her a text "hey ___ me just checking to see how u dey, u pass my mind"
she replied "well im fine thank you.u don't pass my mind because u stay in it, how is ur family " . . .sad
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 190: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
my ex is a living example of she-devil~
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 4llerbe(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
in that case thread closed!! there is no point to this discussion anymore, my guy take time to read ur posts again. go to where u belong bro, nothing like true luv wantintin abi?
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by Igwe9(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
404eater:

I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one?
choose one
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by frankzapa: 12:55am On Oct 11, 2009
Forget about the Ex and keep focus with you gf now all da wise you will end up loseing the both. Just keep loving and making love to ur present gf
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 190: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2009
have u eaten the DOG as i instructed u 2~
Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by whitesturd(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
U are simply greedy and selfish.how would u feel if ur current g/friend is also still havin feelings for her own ex.if u luv her this mch,y did u break up wt her.it seems ur heart is still wt ur ex,den live the current poor girl.she wl find sumone who rily luvs her.go back to ur ex and wteva comes out of it,live wt it.no more complains.

1 Like

Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
wetin I do na? I no cheat on my gf! I relli think I miss my ex but I no call her again. I will try to work on my gf, am not happy cuz im get bored, and I rush off the fone because we have nothing to talk about sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akata Females Sha / Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.