Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

404eater's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 404eater's Profile / 404eater's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Have You Met A Celebrity? by 404eater(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Nope. I'm not enthusiastic about meeting any.

Not interested.

Even when I saw Omotola during the Nigerian Reunion @ Orlando last year, I was just like "whatever".

I knew IT!!! I saw you there. Must say, you look much better in pictures.
Your nemesis platy was there also, she reported seeing you hiding yourself when they had the african performers by the poolside.

No wonder you had to hide yourself
Fashion / Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by 404eater(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2012
aribisala0:
Please kindly explain this to me ,my computer cannot decode it??
Are you saying Ileke is the REAL Miss World
omo!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Tha chick look like a gorilla with a tanktop on lipsrsealed
Nairaland / General / Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by 404eater(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2012
rhymz: hey, this post was supposed to be for my main man, 404eater not Odunnu my sister. Sorry Nwanne, my Bad. 404 my Guy, Holla at your boy when you get this. . Hahaha

long time bro! Sent you a yim to tha 1 on ur profile. How body na.
Da good old days, where plati got the best of the man who was jacking off 2 her pictures grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by 404eater(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
heheeee ... i was that wave wink grin grin grin grin

ryhmes u no send back, what gives?
Nairaland / General / Re: Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 by 404eater(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2012
hmmm
what up rhymes.. long time.. grin grin grin grin grin got buzzed about this thread...
*stretches fingers*
whatup david, dayo , wink
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 404eater(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2010
^^ LOl jaq and plat on honeymoon embarassed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 404eater(m): 12:35am On May 25, 2010
bk/babe97:

n

ogini?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Search Party For Elrazur by 404eater(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2010
who cares? angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 404eater(m): 3:25am On May 24, 2010
makajibbz:

guys, get game!!!
wink

ogini? grin grin grin grin grin have u seen dis? cool
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=315088
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 404eater(m): 2:51am On May 24, 2010
henry101:

@Plat        d pix in your profile can make someone go crazy!!!
Haba u don kill person.
pls, where u @? just wanna know.

[size=38pt]abi o[/size]
Romance / Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by 404eater(m): 2:05am On May 24, 2010
chi baby smile and platinumnk dey too fine oo shocked  kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2010
cantell:

^^^Gabry,
haha. . . Toy Baby ke?
You must be kidding.
@Semid,
Abeg helep me tell them.
Wetin grown up person wan take toy baby do?
Instead of getting a boyfriend, she go dey look for doll to hug for night.
semid4lyfe:

Some people need to grow up sha. Life is not all about Dolls, teddies & cakes.

bush people angry angry angry angry angry angry
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 404eater(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2010
na2day?:

no weapon formed against me and mine shall prosper! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

i no go harm u, just release those babes abeg, i no laff again hia oo, place na full olodos undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 404eater(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2010
^^^ see hows u collect tha good ones angry sad sad only wowors left on NL

release am abeg angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2010
CyberG:

@Gabry. . .no, no. . .you don't need to bluetooth any garri (or any food) to me for that matter! What happened to sending me some of those gift-wrapped gizmos fit only for a prince like me?? 

NLanders. . .send gift to me now, don't wait until there is a disaster before inundating me with I loff you gifts and messages o! Where una dey all of una?? LOL  grin grin grin

^^jealously na go kill u oo angry angry angry angry tongue

Something you no go do, yet u say u wan someone do for una. Shioor lipsrsealed
Plat na gabby proven good hearted people, wetin you have?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 404eater(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2010
na2day?:

why all of una dey ask me wey this girl or that girl?

cuz u sabi fine babes, so wia she dey? angry sad
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2010
platti, nice profile pishure na, wow  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love by 404eater(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2010
cry cry cry cry come back platti embarassed
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: New York Baybay Nigerian Reunion ******UPDATE***** by 404eater(m): 5:55am On May 19, 2010
na2day wia platiumnim?
Romance / Re: Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go by 404eater(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2010
na, too many fake bitthes and niggas on Nairaland, place full na scammers from autos to romance.
i go report to Google oo, this na be named Scammaland lipsrsealed
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by 404eater(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2010
eros:

Tribalist thread. . . . . . .

Wonder why it made front page

***On to the next thread***

put ur mout back on InspiredM aka Montior1 kobo wink
Autos / Re: The Preorder Mess by 404eater(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2010
Lies and Deceit.
Nairaland / General / Re: Where Are All The Nl Entertainers? by 404eater(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2010
yes na its booring oo, no wahala o, the good people are gone embarassed
Romance / Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 404eater(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2010
Gabry:

She doesnt. All she have to do is chat with Karen and than she can just Print Screen it and paste it here. She did not access to karen's page in any ways.

And she was just trying to warn all of us that the dude in the picture is dangerous. Thats all. Stop trying to defend the sinner!

Gabry:

Poster, you know what? Its pointless you do this for nairaland because people here basically dont like other people warning them of the dangers of mankind and they dont appreciate it. They seem to rather like facing the poo all by themselves and they would even feel the heavenly feeling sensation of keeping quiet after getting bitten in the arse!

If I were you, just leave them alone. You have done your part. Its up to them whether to pay attention or not.

Report the guy to police na deport him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.