Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

404eater's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 404eater's Profile / 404eater's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Call Me Crazy by 404eater(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2009
@plat- dis man BEttER Be showering you with all kinds of gifts sef
u earn it and more
if he Bleep up I am here for you
I will bless you with things from a to zed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Romance / Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by 404eater(m): 5:53am On Nov 30, 2009
me sef, I go help am wash the dishes,
did I not eat her pounded yam? grin
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol
i said YOU dey for naija, abi? so mind your business.

my darling, na u have plat contact? shocked
na so come and collect it for me oo
she not married?
i shall reward u very finely grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you dey for naija, why not mind your business. angry
wetin
my sister nwa you yab me like dis sef cry cry
platinum dey for 9ja abi? cheesy
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2009
190:

sorry shes not in2 eating dogs~
shes taken~

have u heard of one certain theseeker~
then u shud know wat i mean by shes taken~

na wetin be seeker?
taken by who na?
abeg tell me so I can prepare my charms grin grin

abi na tell me sef, na true? cry cry
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2009
404eater:

platinumnk

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk
Romance / Re: Call Me Crazy by 404eater(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
platinum -this na really nice, two thumbs up!
Romance / Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by 404eater(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
lol 20 pages over dishes
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 404eater(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2009
wems002:

@ abiodun1st
I have traced all your post on NL and i think you are not that off, you got 2 post making emphasis on Hungary and denmark last year, which are
Hungary your first post, ANDYour next post was about 10 months plus after and i feel you got your piorities right during that time and joined this forum with this Question and 4 other post of aspiring nervous student visa applicant and one off point, which you need to explain, before your post btw yourself and the consular, ALL YOUR POST LISTED BELOW,

3 4 BUT A LITTLE OFF HERE, CLEAR YOURSELF HERE, (5)
And it matches you interview but i am not convinced yet,

So i want you tell us the name of the school, location, name of director of international programs if you know and the required documents for admissions.

I am going to take up this case i know virtually all the Universities in Minnesota and the director of international programs so dont try to fraud us give any school i am going to call the school to confirm your status even if they have any I-20 form on any Abiodun, i am going to nee your student id and fullname to track you,
But if i am wrong i am going to apologize now, please clear yourself well because we do not want any victim of misleading information,
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,
gongo aso, Phuck NL, Nethacker and the rest your views are needed,

i dont know the guy but why should he give you his personal info? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 404eater(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
all these yeye girls sEf. . . !
me never seen a person like platinumnk before, this girl na golden heart, see dey wey she help boy she never knew, dis babe even helped a stranger pay his school fees in na visa thread! platinum na very beautiful na so oo! mehn, her husband na lucky guy o! it na rare to find beauty inside and out! 3Gbosas for u plat!!
Romance / Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
faakay:

lool, this guy is a joker

Don't you get it she's lying to you? It's normal

You just don't expect her to give personal details to whom she doesn't even know besides why are you asking her so many questions at 1st,

If I were in her shoes, I won't even reply you cos you are like a [b][size=20pt]stranger!!! maybe a criminal[/size] [/b]she thinks grin

Common go get brother shoes and clean [OK]

na see, Nigeria is a big country

me sef is not going to look for her in 9ja nor do I form over people abroad
I think she is fake.

I dont claim something I am not. Simple angry angry
Romance / Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
minute:

Get a job please.

Why u dey abuse me? Someone that is supposed to marrying my brother is in some Local University telling Stories about herself? Imagine! I ask her what she does in the UK, she replied she mananges a bank in London

Is this normal
Romance / Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
vanitty:

what story is she telling?
don't you know people do both at the same time, work part-time while schooling undecided
or when you just wake up, don't you feel drowsy or just want to go back to bed?
YOu better say what is really on your mind.
Why should you even be talking slyly to your brother's girlfriend, tell her who you are

I dont know sef, I added her to ma friend. I thought she knew me, but when she started telling me stories of her life in the UK , me sef was confused. Tommorow she is going on a vacation in the Islands, Since when?

She say her mama and papa sef join her over, when I can go now to the village and see them?
I dont know why she is telling stories like this
My Brother knows nothing sad
Romance / Re: My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
jay bee:

r u r brother's watchman? let him find out himself.
i hope u know a lot of peeps on FB have same or similar names

she has pictures, I know it is the same small girl angry
Since when did she live in the UK
And my brother pays her school fees, what job again angry
Romance / My Brother's Fiance Is A Storyteller! by 404eater(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
My Brother lives Abroad me sef in 9ja. My brother introduced me to this small girl say he want to marry. I dont know her too well because the city she is schooling is very far from me. She is finishing university soon and they will marry. I saw her on facebook and added her as ma friend. I wanted to chat to her and see how she is faring, she didnt know who I was because the name sef on facebook is not my name she knows.

What she told me was that she lived in the UK and had a house and a job and comes online for gist.
I scratched my head because I was confused, this cannot be the same girl who is in the University?
So I asked her more questions, and the lies she told me about her life was totally different than what I knew of her!

I forgot about it for a while because I thought she was playing with me. But yesterday I saw her online and I said hello. I have just gotten off the phone with my brother and he mentioned that he wasnt able to talk to her because she was sleepy.  I said hello, how are you. She replied she is cool because she just woke up from resting after work.
Which sleep again?  None of her stories makes sense!  What does she gain by making up stories about herself?
Should I tell my brother? Abeg help o  sad
Romance / Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by 404eater(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
plat- u married abeg please say no sad
ma hart broken today sad
Romance / Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 404eater(m): 1:22am On Oct 24, 2009
lol 'repete'
Travel / Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by 404eater(m): 1:16am On Oct 22, 2009
lol
Nairaland / General / Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by 404eater(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
platinumnk:

-edited

wetin happen?? nice ride madam  cheesy
Events / Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by 404eater(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2009
make we come chop 404 together man.
I dey bring 404 birthday meat cheesy
Events / Re: Happy Birthday Mukina And TheSeeker! by 404eater(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
lmap happy birthday u guys
Romance / Re: Platimunk Honey ~ Im So Sorry~ by 404eater(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2009
190 aka old benz
leave the babe alone sha! u insult am and cry when de babe leave for greener pastures.
commot from dia my friend!
Romance / Re: Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here by 404eater(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2009
wetin na mybabe platinum ?!?
Travel / Re: Why Do People Back Home Think Money Grows On Trees Abroad? by 404eater(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2009
dollar dollar dollar
Romance / Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by 404eater(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
una dey lack of opportunity. simple.!
Sports / Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by 404eater(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2009
lol
Literature / Re: It Started With A Kiss. . . by 404eater(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
lol
Romance / Re: I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one? by 404eater(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
wetin I do na? I no cheat on my gf! I relli think I miss my ex but I no call her again. I will try to work on my gf, am not happy cuz im get bored, and I rush off the fone because we have nothing to talk about sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.