Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (42102 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
But the only problem is this' the Jehovah Witnesses don't stick to their bibles, because they are too busy reading the Watch Tower mags.
Verbally we have all seen it written by the Jehovah Witnesses they believe Jesus isn't God the Father, but yet their own bible claims Jesus is God the Father its written in the New World Translation bible

New World Translation says this>Revelation 1:7, 17,18 "Look He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, I am the Alpha and the Omega "says Jehovah God, the one who is, and who was and who is coming the Almighty. Verse 17 " And when I saw Him I fell dead at His feet, and He laid His right hand on me, and said do not be afraid, I am the first and the last, and the living one who became dead, but look I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the grave.
So you see the Jehovah Witnesses don't read their own bibles, so how can you say they stick with their bibles. You mean to say they stick with their Watch Tower imagines.
trisha:
I have come across so many religions but I think Jehovah's Witnesses stick to the bible. What do you guys think?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
No you don't' you believe you are from a distance planet-you don't preach about Christ-and you don't talk about Christ, Mr Smith ring a bell. The founder of your Church a 33 Rd degree Freemason, a man who told his story that he seen God and Jesus standing together and given Mr Smith the true secrets that's written in the word of God.
Denying its power of any true written manuscripts, building the temple under the Masons, that shows signs through out of Satan living amongst you all.
Jehovah Witnesses had Started through Russell Charles another 33 Rd agree Freemason, and built his Church around the same time as the Mormons. Jehovah Witnesses also believe Jesus is separated from God too.
And both lukewarm religions had rejected Christ as God.
MichaelDprince:
hmmmm..., i love Jehovah witness but all d same THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINT remain s d ONLY TRUE CHURCH upon d surface of d earth. The Church with d Restored Gospel even d fulness of d Gospel of Jesus Christ with d PRIESTHOOD. .... We preach of Christ, we talk of Christ, we rejoice in christ, we proophesy of Christ, that our children may know 2 what source they may look up for d remmission of their sins....[b]hmmmm..., i love Jehovah witness but all d same THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINT remain s d ONLY TRUE CHURCH upon d surface of d earth. The Church with d Restored Gospel even d fulness of d Gospel of Jesus Christ with d PRIESTHOOD. .... We preach of Christ, we talk of Christ, we rejoice in christ, we proophesy of Christ, that our children may know 2 what source they may look up for d remmission of their sins....[/b]hmmmm..., i love Jehovah witness but all d same THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINT remain s d ONLY TRUE CHURCH upon d surface of d earth. The Church with d Restored Gospel even d fulness of d Gospel of Jesus Christ with d PRIESTHOOD. The church with a living prophet whom God speaks thru for d Salvation of mankind .... We preach of Christ, we talk of Christ, we rejoice in christ, we proophesy of Christ, that our children may know 2 what source they may look up for d remmission of their sins....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by paulGrundy(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Na wa oh! This thread will reach 100 pages
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by joyandfaith: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
brocab:
No you don't' you believe you are from a distance planet-you don't preach about Christ-and you don't talk about Christ, Mr Smith ring a bell. The founder of your Church a 33 Rd degree Freemason, a man who told his story that he seen God and Jesus standing together and given Mr Smith the true secrets that's written in the word of God.
Denying its power of any true written manuscripts, building the temple under the Masons, that shows signs through out of Satan living amongst you all.
Jehovah Witnesses had Started through Russell Charles another 33 Rd agree Freemason, and built his Church around the same time as the Mormons. Jehovah Witnesses also believe Jesus is separated from God too.
And both lukewarm religions had rejected Christ as God.

Jesus is Mighty God not Almighty God according to Bible and jw. you a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by joyandfaith: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
jehovah witnesses and Jesus download a copy free at www.jw.org

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
And yet the JW's call Jesus Almigthy. {Revelation 1:7-8}{Revelation 1:18}{Revelation 22:12-20} Would you prefer to read the watchtower mag's, that give no evidence of any truth what your bible has to say, you should read the New World Translation JW version, it may even blow your mind. And maybe you would think twice about writing such rubbish back to me.
I am not interested in your lies, nor am I interested in your feedbacks, if you can't come up with any truth about what your bible has to say, then don't write.
What you don't understand is people like myself are always looking for the truth about the word of God, we are not looking for a witness who can only believe their religion is above all other religions.
joyandfaith:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beware of Watchtower mag's, theirs nothing in them that directs you to Christ.
joyandfaith:
jehovah witnesses and Jesus
download a copy free at www.jw.org
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by johnw74: 2:23am On Apr 08, 2016

Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion?

The rc's and many other religious orginasiations also claim they are the only true religion or church.

The true Church is those Christians who have come out of false religion, whether they belong to a church or not.
"The" Church isn't a building or meeting place, it's people, it's saved Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Acebrain28(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
johnw74 you are very correct.. The true church is not physical or an organisation. It is born and composed of spirit and truth from God.

I studied and associated with Jehovah's witnesses for more than a year and made alot of friends. I was so devoted to the religion and exalted it above my career, interests and family. Then, Whenever i stumbled on posts/articules against Jw's, i tagged it satanic. Infact it made me more convinced i was in the right path. During this stern period my relationship with my family was so poor. Infact i wanted to leave my father's house because everyone opposed the faith. I also had this heavy burden in my heart always not to fall off jw standards. A pang of guilt feeling followed me all the time for very littly thing like buying a gift on my mum's birthday, admiring a non-jw lady. However as God did it i came to realise everything spoken against the Watchtower Society has truth in it but this didn't just happen all of sudden. It took prayer, time and effort on my own part fop things to get clearer for me. The scales plastered on my eyes by the watchtower society through their un-ending indoctrination had to fall off first and this happened when i saw the hyprocisy and conditional interest they portay to people. They are imperfect but better than anyone else. You see It's a really long story. However as i questioned the religion i became more inclined to make numerous researches over every single bit of information/doctrine/history about the religion. However this time i did it all with an open heart and humbled attitude. As i made more and more findings and truth about the whole Jw organization, i before offically awakened. I made a big mistake to openly declear my new convictions to the Jws i know and guess what? They all blocked me on social media! Nothing spreads faster than bad news among Jws. Till today of over 100 friends i made ranging frow elders to baptized publishered both far and near during my stay with them 0% communicate with me. Am not yet baptized but alreadly having my share of the shunning policy Jw practise. My point is it is a religious cult using the bible as a shield of defense against critism. Activist should focus more on helping Jw to first see some light on a subject matter and not outright arguing on doctrines with Jw's because you will harldly go anywhere with that approach. I recommend http://www.4jehovah.com to all Jw's reading this. Jehovah loves you but he won't come down from heaven to commend the Watchtower $ociety. He will only use men on earth just as he has always done in the bible. Stand neutral and Pay attention with an open heart!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by joyandfaith: 2:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Acebrain28:
johnw74 you are very correct.. The true church is not physical or an organisation. It is born and composed of spirit and truth from God.

I studied and associated with Jehovah's witnesses for more than a year and made alot of friends. I was so devoted to the religion and exalted it above my career, interests and family. Then, Whenever i stumbled on posts/articules against Jw's, i tagged it satanic. Infact it made me more convinced i was in the right path. During this stern period my relationship with my family was so poor. Infact i wanted to leave my father's house because everyone opposed the faith. I also had this heavy burden in my heart always not to fall off jw standards. A pang of guilt feeling followed me all the time for very littly thing like buying a gift on my mum's birthday, admiring a non-jw lady. However as God did it i came to realise everything spoken against the Watchtower Society has truth in it but this didn't just happen all of sudden. It took prayer, time and effort on my own part fop things to get clearer for me. The scales plastered on my eyes by the watchtower society through their un-ending indoctrination had to fall off first and this happened when i saw the hyprocisy and conditional interest they portay to people. They are imperfect but better than anyone else. You see It's a really long story. However as i questioned the religion i became more inclined to make numerous researches over every single bit of information/doctrine/history about the religion. However this time i did it all with an open heart and humbled attitude. As i made more and more findings and truth about the whole Jw organization, i before offically awakened. I made a big mistake to openly declear my new convictions to the Jws i know and guess what? They all blocked me on social media! Nothing spreads faster than bad news among Jws. Till today of over 100 friends i made ranging frow elders to baptized publishered both far and near during my stay with them 0% communicate with me. Am not yet baptized but alreadly having my share of the shunning policy Jw practise. My point is it is a religious cult using the bible as a shield of defense against critism. Activist should focus more on helping Jw to first see some light on a subject matter and not outright arguing on doctrines with Jw's because you will harldly go anywhere with that approach. I recommend http://www.4jehovah.com to all Jw's reading this. Jehovah loves you but he won't come down from heaven to commend the Watchtower $ociety. He will only use men on earth just as he has always done in the bible. Stand neutral and Pay attention with an open heart!

i think you love family more than Jehovah service. God servants must be persecuted not by only non-christians like muslims but by fake christians mostly. some parents prefer their child to become a criminal than to become a Jehovah witness. your recommended website is full of junks composed by disgrunted elements who stopped being Jw due to various reasons. Real info about jw can be found on www.jw.org.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by Acebrain28(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
i think you love family more than Jehovah service.

No i don't. I know myself better than you do, so don't start there.

God servants must be persecuted not by only non-christians like muslims but by fake christians mostly.

Have you heard about Mormons, Sisters of faith, Lutherians?

some parents prefer their child to become a criminal than to become a Jehovah witness.

Same with aspiring to be an atheist, traditional worship, satanism and lots more.

your recommended website is full of junks composed by disgrunted elements who stopped being Jw due to various reasons.

I can bet you typed this out of hatred towards the authors of the site.

Real info about jw can be found on www.jw.org.

While i was still blinded like you were i spent an average of 2hrs daily on that site reading and studing Jw-based articules, but after Jehovah freed me from the watchtower control i realised everything was lies and full of deception and control technique. Thus today i dread the site and aviod it like leprousy.

Dear, i admire your zeal for Jah's work. However, Sadly you are serving men not Jehovah God. The earlier you realise this the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by truthislight: 1:37pm On May 07, 2017
Acebrain28:

No i don't. I know myself better than you do, so don't start there.

Have you heard about Mormons, Sisters of faith, Lutherians?

Same with aspiring to be an atheist, traditional worship, satanism and lots more.

I can bet you typed this out of hatred towards the authors of the site.

While i was still blinded like you were i spent an average of 2hrs daily on that site reading and studing Jw-based articules, but after Jehovah freed me from the watchtower control i realised everything was lies and full of deception and control technique. Thus today i dread the site and aviod it like leprousy.

Dear, i admire your zeal for Jah's work. However, Sadly you are serving men not Jehovah God. The earlier you realise this the better for you.

@Acebrain28:
Helo! Good day to you. I actually do think that it is not a bad think to have love for God or claim to have love for him, however, making sure that what we belief is solidly based in the Bible is key.

I am very much interested in your concern for lovers of God, hence you wish to open their/our eyes and that of Jehovah's witnesses to the "truth".

Please my friend, what have you come to learn from the Bible to be the truth Based on the Bible that you never knew before and wish to open our eyes to it now?

I want to believe that you are now enlightened, Please help me. smiley

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 9:23pm On May 19, 2017
No-parents in their right mind would dare to lay any criminal acts upon any child, nor to Join the J.Witness, to be honest both have the same qualifications, no unrighteous, believe in Christ..
joyandfaith:

i think you love family more than Jehovah service. God servants must be persecuted not by only non-christians like muslims but by fake christians mostly. some parents prefer their child to become a criminal than to become a Jehovah witness. your recommended website is full of junks composed by disgrunted elements who stopped being Jw due to various reasons. Real info about jw can be found on www.jw.org.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by johnw74: 2:54am On May 20, 2017
joyandfaith:

Ha ha, the blinded love to call out "liar",
so called jehovahs witnesses believe in two god's,
a mighty god and a almighty god.

There is but one God:
Deu 6:4  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: 

YAHOVAH is called both mighty God and almighty God,
mighty and almighty are referring to the one God,
not two god's as false jw believe:

Jer_32:18  Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,

Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Plenty more where they came from.

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

^^^
The mighty God, the everlasting Father, is also called almighty God, as shown above.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Act 20:28  Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

^^^
mighty God - almighty God, purchased the Church(faith given believers) with His own blood.

2Co 4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by johnw74: 1:02am On May 26, 2017
The only true religion knows that the word is God,
so that leaves out the so called jehovahs witnesses.

Jesus is alpha and Omega, the Almighty:

Rev 1:7  Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
^^^
John is talking about Jesus "and they also which pierced him"
^^^
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
^^^
Jesus said He is "Alpha and Omega", John added "the Almighty" 

Rev 1:9  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. 
Rev 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 
Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
^^^
Again John heard a voice say "I am Alpha and Omega"(verse 11), and this time John turned to see Him(verse 12), and it indeed was Jesus, "one like unto the son of man"(verse 13)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? by brocab: 1:04am On Aug 08, 2017
Is this what you believe-we are arguing the scriptures-it isn't the people we are against-its their belief, and organisation, this is our focus, to open up their eye's, and read the Word of God-watchtower imagines-doesn't have the answers, but the bible does.
Every time we mention the bible-to other religions organisations-there first reactions are, they go straight to the offence.
Every true believer knows, the bible holds all truth-and God speaks through it. Jesus said: I and the Father are One.
Jesus even prayed: {John 17:20-24} I am in you, and you are in Me, may they also be in Us.
Is this not to hard to understand-God's spirit is in all those who believe, "do you believe this is truth, do you believe Jesus is in the Father and the Father is in Jesus, and both the spirit are in those who believe.
How does anybody connect to the spirit of God-if they had falling away from the truth, in the beginning.
Acebrain28:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.