Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? (1280 Views)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? / 5 Year Old Writes About Rape. Emotional Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
This is a serious and sensitive issue and I will advice you to enter with your brains.

what is rape to you?

if you buy me gifts and I accept them, does it give you the right to force me into sexual activities?

can a husband or wife rape his or her wife or husband?

when a child of eight comes to you and ask you to touch her and you do, is it rape?

if you threaten me and bully me or even talk me into sex with threats and I agree to it. is it rape?

what is rape in the context of the law? I want intelligent contributions.

perhaps after this, many people will realize that they have raped others and they have been violated.
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by VargasVee(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'd go on an on about it but, according to the various researches I've done, the best definition of rape is

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE SEXUALLY.

The fact that you get to exploit someone else for your own interest is rape.

She's 8 years old, still a minor - Statutory Rape.

You bullying someone into sex, using your gifts as a sort of leverage, they all fall under "Exploitation"

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by FemiEddy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
VargasVee:
I'd go on an on about it but, according to the various researches I've done, the best definition of rape is

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE SEXUALLY.

The fact that you get to exploit someone else for your own interest is rape.

She's 8 years old, still a minor - Statutory Rape.

You bullying someone into sex, using your gifts as a sort of leverage, they all fall under "Exploitation"
Dats all

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Fadiga24(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Go to the Nigerian constitution. undecided
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by paiz: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
R- rapid
A- access into the
P- private
E- environment
I coined it myself

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by microjoystick: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
HannahHitler:
This is a serious and sensitive issue and I will advice you to enter with your brains.

what is rape to you?

if you buy me gifts and I accept them, does it give you the right to force me into sexual activities?

when a child of eight comes to you and ask you to touch her and you do, is it rape?

if you threaten me and bully me or even talk me into sex with threats and I agree to it. is it rape?

perhaps after this, many people will realize that they have raped others and they have been violated.
Rape is when i meet ur sister and i fuvk her hard and we both enjoyed it but she went to report me to the policeundecided

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by MrCork: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
HannahHitler:

what is rape to you?

angry
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
First off, rape is said to have occurred when sex happens without consent.

HannahHitler:

what is rape to you?

There's no basis for forced sex after gifts but it's always advisable not to accept gifts from males when you know they always attach string to the gifts.

HannahHitler:

can a husband or wife rape his or her wife or husband
Yes! The bond of marriage does not justify rape. Although it isn't admissible in Nigerian judicial system
It is well recognised in the West!
HannahHitler:

It is rape. An underaged child cannot give consent. Some jurisdictions call it "statutory rape" or defilement.

HannahHitler:

It is rape because consent was obtained under duress!
HannahHitler:

you have just been told in a nutshell!
Seems you know the answers already!
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hannah the counsellor/psychologist
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Really intelligent replies. I'm learning a great deal.
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
WrathofHadez thanks Alot for your reply. in reference to your statement on marital or spousal rape. Do you mean to tell me that in Nigeria, if my husband probably ties me up and rapes me severally after I refused his sexual advances. it is not wrong in the court? I cannot sue him
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
HannahHitler:
WrathofHadez thanks Alot for your reply. in reference to your statement on marital or spousal rape. Do you mean to tell me that in Nigeria, if my husband probably ties me up and rapes me severally after I refused his sexual advances. it is not wrong in the court? I cannot sue him
It is wrong in the eye of the law in strict interpretation. But In the administration and enforcement of justice and law, there are often grey areas that are not easily enforceable or admissible legally.

There's always an unwillingness for the police or our legal system to spiritedly prosecute the matter of rape between husband and wife.

After all, the both of you have been fücking and have agreed to fúck by the act of marriage. Since marriage is a contract executed by fücking and is also a consent to fúck unreservedly, rape between couples has become thawed in enforcement in our legal system.

It's the same a father who flogs his child so roughly leaving welts on his body. It is assualt but Which police is going to prosecute that ?

The wife would be listened to suing for assualt and/or battery if she sustained injuries.
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
It is wrong in the eye of the law in strict interpretation. But In the administration and enforcement of justice and law, there are often grey areas that are not easily enforceable or admissible legally.

There's always an unwillingness for the police or our legal system to spiritedly prosecute the matter of rape between husband and wife.

After all, the both of you have been fücking and have agreed to fúck by the act of marriage. Since marriage is a contract executed by fücking and is also a consent to fúck unreservedly, rape between couples has become thawed in enforcement in our legal system.

It's the same a father who flogs his child so roughly leaving welts on his body. It is assualt but Which police is going to prosecute that ?

The wife would be listened to suing for assualt and/or battery if she sustained injuries.
thanks for the reply. wow
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Since we are talking rape, I have a ❓for the Op. If in the middle of a CONSENSUAL SEX, a lady tells a man to
STOP but he keeps going despite the lady's expressed instruction to stop. Does it count as rape?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
here should be the end point

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by mediocre(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
HannahHitler:

what is rape to you?
Forcing a person to have sexual intercourse against their will.

Of course not, there's no justification for rape

As long as there's no consent, it doesn't matter if the other person is your spouse.

I'm not a legal practitioner but I think they call this one statutory rape.

if you threaten me and bully me or even talk me into sex with threats and I agree to it is it rape?
By threaten do you mean like "fück me or I'll kill you" or "fück me or I'll break up with you" grin

what is rape in the context of the law?.
I don't think its any different from the definition in the first answer

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by babyfaceafrica: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lmao...rape could be physical and emotional..could be both genders too......rape is difficult to ascertain because of a lot of technicalities. My own is people should be wise.. Don't gp to a guys house alone if you don't trust him, even at that it is risky. Always have pepper spray with you everywhere you go....don't drink any drink that is opened...I am still silent on .this husband and wife rape thing,because there are lots of issues and it is unfair to withold sex from your spouse.... So if you say he or she rapes you..how can we prove it?....
Lastly, guys should be careful because lots of ladies will lie against you that you rape them ,even if it is consensual,it is your word against their own..and you know lots of mumus will always support the gal over the guy.Sex is good,shouldn't be forceful!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Since we are talking rape, I have a ❓for the Op. If in the middle of a CONSENSUAL SEX, a lady tells a man to
STOP but he keeps going despite the lady's expressed instruction to stop. Does it count as rape?
I definitely think this is rape. A wise guy or girl should stop immediately you withdraw consent but I doubt if it will be admissible in court especially in Nigeria. with a good lawyer though it could work.
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Hannah the counsellor/psychologist
lool. lookatew. how you jawe?
Re: Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? by MrCork: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
HannahHitler:

what is rape to you?

u sick individual..so u rape people s wife & u come to nairaland to boast about it?..correct?
..U should be hunted..U retard living tin(real talk)
angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For A Guy To Be Nice To A Girl.. / Ladies How Do You Tell Your Man He Doesn't Satisfy You On Bed? / Game : How Often Do Your Girlfriend Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.