Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light (490 Views)

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / Can The Gospel Be Preached To Non-believers? / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
If you are a Christian and you can't quote two verses of the Bible, while you are preaching. I will assume, you don't understand Christianity yet:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Matthew 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by rexben(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Are you actually preaching Jesus or Christianity. Mind you, the two are diametrically opposed. He that have ear let him hear
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shalol r believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
rexben:
Are you actually preaching Jesus or Christianity. Mind you, the two are diametrically opposed. He that have ear let him hear

The thread was to stir the passion for evangelism. chikina

Life is in STAGES
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by obinna58(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:
If you are a Christian and you can't quote two verses of the Bible, while you are preaching. I will assume, you don't understand Christianity yet:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Matthew 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Seem like Bible crap preaching, God will be proud cool
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by rexben(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

The thread was to stir the passion for evangelism. chikina

Life is in STAGES
Evangelism for Jesus or for denominations?
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by GoodMuyis(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
After dealing with some people I come to realised that Its somehow difficult this days for a Boy like me to approach a girl, their first impression or action always suggest that am coming for toasting agenda.
Along the line some stay some ran away

is it same in your area?
Re: Have You Ever Preached The Gospel? Be A Light by Hier(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Woman Receives Terrible Flogging After Going Close To A Man (photos) / Rccg Sunday School Manual(17/09/2017) The Secret Place / Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.