Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? (487 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am a female by the way.

There is a girl I always admired she is 4 years older than me

I always looked up to her and thought she was amazing: beautiful, intelligent, hard working etc

When I saw her in Facebook I was scared to add her
However, I decided to add her and send a message saying "congratulation on your graduation " - she ignored me and after a long request rejected my add. I did not have a profile picture at the time but I had my name and we had a mutual friend. I was shocked so I added her again but she rejected me again.

I was confused but moved on with my life. I met her a year later as I was asked by her mum to be aseobi for wedding and I said yes. I met her and she was friendly and smiling, and tried to hug me but I was friendly and smiling but did not really hug as I felt why should I hug someone that doesn't think.I'm worthy enough to be their friend on Facebook. My mum asked her.if she knew.me and she said yes...

Anyways, I moved on and gave her benefit of doubt, its not by force to accept someone in facebook. I was aseobi at her wedding.
I later sent her another message on Facebook saying hello Mrs ademola, how are you? And she replied "all is well. You?" I said fine and she did not reply again.. No thank you for taking the day off work/school and sewing clothes to be aseobi, she sounded so blunt

I did not contact her again for a few years.. But then someone close to me died and because she also went through a similar thing a long time ago I sent her a message saying what happened to me "hi, my sister died etc.." She saw the message and just did not reply.

What did I did to deserve this from my role.model? She seems wicked.
Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by Greenstar1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
no, she is not wicked, you are just a MOFO....a cheap attention seeker sent to bug her life. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by cyborg123(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
You should talk to her in detail. How are you sure she knows who you are on Facebook without a profile picture?
Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
But even after I was her aseobi can she not say thank you
Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by cyborg123(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
But even after I was her aseobi can she not say thank you
Are you sure she knows you by your facebook name?
Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Who knew
But if someone sent you congrats nsg won't you reply

And most.importantly after u do aseobi for someone can you not even say thank you
Re: Please Reply Was This Girl Right To Do What She Did? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
babaolowo1000:
Who knew
But if someone sent you congrats nsg won't you reply

And most.importantly after u do aseobi for someone can you not even say thank you
forget about her and move on, find a new role model and you will get along but if you still insist she will be your role model then say it to her face and tell her how hurt you are by her trying to neglect you, if her actions persist, sweetheart look for another role model.. And even if she accepts your intention don't let her treat you like a piece of shiit! Which she might probably do anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerian Men Prefer “Slay Mamas” Than “Holy Sisters” For Marriage / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In The Church? / Don't Pray To The God Of Your MOG Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.