Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) (6057 Views)

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by BABYOLICO(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
we served Nigeria for how many years, and we decided to go home, so my brothers answer me, is it by force to serve forever?
Buhari leave us alone we want to go
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
god
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
President Muhammed Buhari. ..I call on you to save us from this IPOB idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:
IPOB can no longer claim to be peaceful as it's now clearly defined itself as an ethno religious terrorist group.

And that was their aim... Niger -Area

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=lafflaff123 post=60391073]Arrest and lock up forever.

It shall not be well with the Judge that granted Nnamdi Kanu bail.

The Moderators should do something about those preaching hate here, like SalamRushdie.

Please suspend that moniker.

The Federal Government should as a matter of National Security,deplore all Federal assets right now,and don't just curtail IPOB, but arrest Nnamdi Kanu once and for all.

After Port-harcourt Where is next?we are gradually seeing the hostage taking of our Country by IPOB,and our military is not doing anything. This is shameful.

The Federal Government can stop this madness in one day. Stop treating these terrorists called IPOB with kids glove.

I am very angry now. They have left their land for the first time,and started destroying other people's land. IPOB attacked the military first 2 days ago,and now for the first time too,they have crossed the East to start their madness.

They have chosen to start a War. The Military should consider them " Enemy Combatants

Mumu stop vomiting thrash from ur big mouth.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Alcatraz007: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

God bless you.

I don't really care about the politics of who heads Nigeria,but what worries me is the brazen show of destruction these guy are displaying.

Igbo is not the only tribe in Nigeria,and i refuse for them to hold the other law abiding citizens of this country to ransom.

There are those who are not political and are neither Hausa,Yoruba or Igbo who this destruction has affected their source of livelihood today.

Keep interrupting people's way of life and livelihood,and you guys will have to realize that contrary to what you think,the Hausa and Yoruba man are not the only ones you should be worried about.

Just keep on destroying like today.

God bless you too sire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
I won't get banned, so I won't comment...
lol... Nice one my boys in the east... Either we leave or they leave!!
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

Moderators see?

See what am saying?This guy preaching war here. Do something please.

How did you attain this LEVEL of stupidity ?

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
are you really a man? provocation my foot! Igbos that have been killed in anti Igbo riots in the north, were we the cause? Igbos have woken up! I trust the brave Igbo guys out there, Igbos will defend themselves!
NA ryt now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Deedeedee0: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
[s]Arrest and lock up forever.

The Moderators should do something about those preaching hate here, like SalamRushdie.

The Federal Government should as a matter of National Security,deplore all Federal assets right now,and don't just curtail IPOB, but arrest Nnamdi Kanu once and for all.

After Port-harcourt Where is next?we are gradually seeing the hostage taking of our Country by IPOB,and our military is not doing anything. This is shameful.

The Federal Government can stop this madness in one day. Stop treating these terrorists called IPOB with kids glove.

I am very angry now. They have left their land for the first time,and started destroying other people's land. IPOB attacked the military first 2 days ago,and now for the first time too,they have crossed the East to start their madness.

They have chosen to start a War. The Military should consider them " Enemy Combatants"

[/s]
Every man has a right to self determination

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
BABYOLICO:
we served Nigeria for how many years, and we decided to go home,
so my brothers answer me, is it by force to serve forever?

Buhari leave us alone
we want to go

Go by killing other ppl?

Why must you resort to violence...you are killing nigerians why...is it by force to go. Why can't u be patient...or did Buhari say u should not go?

Why must u kill nigerian citizens IPOB

Why must you terrorise ppl

Why must you kill

You are terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Ikechuob: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
I actually don't care or feel sorry for any hausa they may have killed. Afterall wtf did Buhari or any niggerian do when hausa/fulani killed igbo other than laugh and applaud. Heck a day ago it was recorded that the military killed 4 unarmed civilians near Nnamdi Kanu residency and wtf I saw on this website was monkeys rejoicing that sh1t simply because the victims were igbo. So the Bleep should I give if ipob kills any hausa. Mschewwwww.

I've said it before...Igbo are fed up. We're over that useless country and their hatred for anything igbo.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Blizzy9ja: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:
IPOB can no longer claim to be peaceful as it's now clearly defined itself as an ethno religious terrorist group.
You can't send soldiers of a particular ethnic group to harrass and kil innocent unarmed people and expect them to fold their arms and watch... It is called self defence
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Kazim88: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Without doubt IPOB in Southeast and South South, especially port Harcourt would kill innocent Muslim and Notherners ..

Then the would be retaliation in the North...

Then Nigeria would explode....

I saw this scenario 10 step forward... but the said... attack him nothing would happen..

Mad and Blind people. You Northerners have successfully destroy Nigeria with your gross foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by freshvine(f): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:
I weep for my Igbo brothers that have allowed themselves to be used by PDP as a bait for genocide. If Nnamdi Kanu truly loves Igbos he should end IPOB tomorrow as further delays will lead to guaranteed death of millions. Northerners might retaliate on this one as they've endured past provocations.

Don't bother for the igbos.

Military men are humans too, those guys are ready to die for what they believe in.

Don't cry for them Abagworo. Cry for the injustice being meted to them
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Ikechuob: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Shut the f up. Your worthless buhari is the one turning them violent. Ipob is a peaceful group which your trigger happy government thinks it's smart to use violence to curtail them. Too fucking stupid to know if that tactics failed with BH and ND militants then it'll also fail for IPOB. That's what happens when you have an illiterate as a president.

Incase you lots have yet to realize. The fact that IPOB members have zero problem walking towards the military as theye being shot at as well as has zero problem attacking an armored car without any weapon but stones and sticks,Heck Nnamdi Kanu himself equally stated he does not care if he dies getting biafra that means those people have no regards of living or dying as far as their goal has not been achieved. They are the WORST type of people to turn violent. When a human being does not care if he dies, that is a being that's dangerous. Let Buhari keep pushing ipob button. I honestly see the history of BH/ND militants repeating itself with ipob. I see that shit.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

Moderators see?

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by cristianisraeli: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
which kind primary school boy bi this..chai
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Arrest and lock up forever.

They have chosen to start a War. The Military should consider them " Enemy Combatants"

when we said dont let the animal out of jail,una said,uhhh it did nothing wrong,uhhh it looks soo fresh,uhhhh blablabla...

shey una see now??

i was for execution..but nooooo!...una wan have it una way......

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Truth4eva:
You can imagine how it will be when about 70000 Biafrans decide to pick up arms at Nnamdi Kanu's command

they send 70000 and we will build a army specialy for the south east of 140000 well armed......bring it....

1 Like

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm, still watching... undecided undecided
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The UN will not view it like that

UN will ask Buhari why the useless military paraded close to Kanu's house

Remember East Timor and the crisis that eventually lead to UN conducting a Referendum for her

soo close to cownunus home is not nigeria territory anymore...

am not understanding... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by DonVikings: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm here eating my popcorn, waiting patiently for news from the North. grin grin
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tshege(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:

Moderators see?

How has he preached war? Tell us how he preached war in whatever form or context here.

Stop being an alarmist and grow up. Stop all these childish games of yours.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kazim88:
Without doubt IPOB in Southeast and South South, especially port Harcourt would kill innocent Muslim and Notherners ..

Then the would be retaliation in the North...

Then Nigeria would explode....

I saw this scenario 10 step forward... but the said... attack him nothing would happen..

Mad and Blind people. You Northerners have successfully destroy Nigeria with your gross foolishness

south south would kill innocent Muslim and Notherners??

if you dont know,the army shoot yeasterners in the leg and killed another that killed a hausa okada driver in warri..if am not mistaken...

we will point fingers at Igbos that dare touch northerners so that the army can shout them all dead....
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you bring one instance if me preaching hate here ? I am waiting for you liar , so being a critic of Buharis poor leadership is now preaching hate
..I dare you to provide one post where I preached hate

You are the number one hate monger on this forum and it is no surprise someone has taken up your matter.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by victorDanladi: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
are you really a man?
provocation my foot!
Igbos that have been killed in anti Igbo riots in the north, were we the cause?
Igbos have woken up!
I trust the brave Igbo guys out there,
Igbos will defend themselves!
Igbo out there?

a beg go join them!

u want those out there to die for you?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are the number one hate monger on this forum and it is no surprise someone has taken up your matter.

Provide one instance of me preaching hate or go and sleep.? So because I don't like the way Buhari's leadership is going I am now a hate preacher but when I voted for him two years ago what was I ? Please put me to shame by providing a single hate message from from me
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by tshege(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Shut the f up. Your worthless buhari is the one turning them violent. Ipob is a peaceful group which your trigger happy government thinks it's smart to use violence to curtail them. Too fucking stupid to know if that tactics failed with BH and ND militants then it'll also fail for IPOB. That's what happens when you have an illiterate as a president.

Incase you lots have yet to realize. The fact that IPOB members have zero problem walking towards the military as theye being shot at as well as has zero problem attacking an armored car without any weapon but stones and sticks,Heck Nnamdi Kanu himself equally stated he does not care if he dies getting biafra that means those people have no regards of living or dying as far as their goal has not bit been achieved. They are the WORST type of people to turn violent. When a human being does not care if he dies, that is a being that's dangerous. Let Buhari keep pushing ipob button. I honestly see the history of BH/ND militants repeating itself with ipob. I see that shit.

Word!

There is every truth in all you have said.
What PMB needs to do is bring in people together and speak kind words to them, reassure them of their importance to Nigeria, then launch a powerful program that targets entrepreneurs and business owners. Attempt to fix their interstate highways, lay ground foundation for a power plant and make tangible promises. Increase the quota of employment into the Federal civil service for people of Eastern origin.
Then let's see how many people will still follow Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB movement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Replace Kemi Adeosun With Prof. Charles Soludo / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation / Meet Francesco, The Only Human With Three Legs And Two Male Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.