Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) (6052 Views)

Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / VP Osinbajo With The Hausa Community In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
I hope they will be able to finish what they started
shut up mumu !!! You don't know what this will lead all of us ,if you think is only only ipob concern
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by GameGod(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Arrest and lock up forever.

It shall not be well with the Judge that granted Nnamdi Kanu bail.

The Moderators should do something about those preaching hate here, like SalamRushdie.

Please suspend that moniker.

The Federal Government should as a matter of National Security,deplore all Federal assets right now,and don't just curtail IPOB, but arrest Nnamdi Kanu once and for all.

After Port-harcourt Where is next?we are gradually seeing the hostage taking of our Country by IPOB,and our military is not doing anything. This is shameful.

The Federal Government can stop this madness in one day. Stop treating these terrorists called IPOB with kids glove.

I am very angry now. They have left their land for the first time,and started destroying other people's land. IPOB attacked the military first 2 days ago,and now for the first time too,they have crossed the East to start their madness.

They have chosen to start a War. The Military should consider them " Enemy Combatants"

You're as intelligent as hungerbad, i greet una.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by GameGod(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you bring one instance if me preaching hate here ? I am waiting for you liar , so being a critic of Buharis poor leadership is now preaching hate
..I dare you to provide one post where I preached hate
U see? Everybody know u for talking garbage on nl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Truth4eva: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

they send 70000 and we will build a army specialy for the south east of 140000 well armed......bring it....

Don't underestimate your enemy b/c you feel he/she is unarmed
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by ayokellany: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
are you really a man?
provocation my foot!
Igbos that have been killed in anti Igbo riots in the north, were we the cause?
Igbos have woken up!
I trust the brave Igbo guys out there,
Igbos will defend themselves!

Lol... Na igbo bravery make una lose 2million Igbos O ! I swear to God this girl you no fit get sense. If it was the HausaFulani that started this, lunatics like you will scream blue murder, barbarians, savages etc but it's Igbo fighting for a right. Your brain as refused to function in the minutest of capacity. Such a disgusting scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
are you really a man?
provocation my foot!
Igbos have woken up!

Madam there is nothing like Igbos have woken up. Who told IPOB members to attack Hausas in Oyigbo and Aba? What did the Hausa do to deserve that? Are they the Army?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
rivers people better chase out the ipod animals from their state before they turn it upside down so as to loot and steal from people's shop. ipods are criminals that should be dealt with left, right and centre
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by getukudo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just like any organisation, let's leave whether they have gone violent or not. Their ranks have been infiltrated by miscreants. This is where the BSS should come in and get information on how to curtail the crises before it spirals out of control.

They are different groups clamouring for Biafra Republic and no one can say Nnamdi Kanu knows them all and their leaders.

That aside, everyone should be safe out there and try to stay away from angry crowds and stay out of trouble too. Quit the hate talk and tribal bashing, it's not in anyway helping anyone. You people sound like children when you start all these 'ipob pigs', 'zoo army', 'slaves', 'zoogeria', and wishing someone dead or extinction of a particular tribe. Abeg! Quit all that talk.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by ojobekehinde: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:
I weep for my Igbo brothers that have allowed themselves to be used by PDP as a bait for genocide. If Nnamdi Kanu truly loves Igbos he should end IPOB tomorrow as further delays will lead to guaranteed death of millions. Northerners might retaliate on this one as they've endured past provocations.
Bastard spotted
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Truth4eva:
You can imagine how it will be when about 70000 Biafrans decide to pick up arms at Nnamdi Kanu's command
I Was At Nnamdi's Place Today My Broda Wetin I See No Be Joke
000s Of Pple Already Laid Down Their Lives. The Cordinators And Commandants Are Even Having A Hard Time Educating Them On The Rule Of Engagement And The Need To Work With Orders

1 Like

Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Conner44: 4:01am On Sep 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

they send 70000 and we will build a army specialy for the south east of 140000 well armed......bring it....

You're sounding like gowon that time he boasted of wiping out the biafrans under 3 days but ended up fighting them for 3 years

The worst thing is that Nigerian army couldn't win them straight up but had to result to the starvation strategy of war which killed millions of biafrans, they employed the hunger strategy after fighting for just over a year with all the international support they were getting throughout the war.

The worst is that it wasn't even the biafran soldiers that were dying but the innocent women and children there.

Till today many of those biafran soldiers are alive albeit being old, they see what's happening and know that if it continues this way there would be another uprising and once again biafra may prove why the Nigerian army are not capable of stopping any organized radical group in the country.
Re: Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Amarabae:
are you really a man?
provocation my foot!
Igbos have woken up!
You and I know the military approach to the Northerners and Easterners are different. These guys get away with even the ones they perpetrate on Eastern soil. This is not the way to wake up, this approach only leaves us worse than we're at the moment.

You're not in the East, you're not in the North(I mean the real North) and when you say "the brave Igbo guys out there", I believe your brothers and husband are not among right? Stop encouraging nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's GDP Records 1.4% Growth In Q3—NBS / Give Priority To Agriculture, Minister Advises Nigerians / Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.