Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days (1015 Views)

Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
1. Take a sheet of paper

2.Go out for break.

3. Answer only one question

4.The mathematics teacher is sick

5.Test is cancelled

6. Go back home there is no school today.

7. If you know you owe school f
ees, walk out

Please be honest...
Mine is number 6, no word can describe the joy that comes from hearing that sentence... So tell us what's yours?
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mr Yusuf, the wicked teacher is not in school today. School will be so peaceful that day. From your list, I go with 2 and 6.
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by giftedheart1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
blood of Jonah! 4&5
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
airmirthd1:
Mr Yusuf, the wicked teacher is not in school today. School will be so peaceful that day. From your list, I go with 2 and 6.
lol we all have that mr yusuf kinda teacher in every sec school in nigeria
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
giftedheart1:
blood of Jonah! 4&5
lol nice one
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by Habyz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
2&4. My no. 4 the s not a maths teacher, he was a chemistry teacher who was very good at what he did but my brother if this man flog you ehn you go know say khkai no be leather.
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Habyz:
2&4. My no. 4 the s not a maths teacher, he was a chemistry teacher who was very good at what he did but my brother if this man flog you ehn you go know say khkai no be leather.
hehehe, e b like nah my school u attend oh lol I personally avoided science class cos of my chemistry teacher
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by mercygrey177(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lol 6 nd 5
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
mercygrey177:
Lol 6 nd 5
lol bad students
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by Walindee(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
No 7. Especially when I did'nt do my assignment over the weekend
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sorry but NONE
Am dat introvert dat enjoy staying in class and reading even when others r outside! cool
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Walindee:
No 7. Especially when I did'nt do my assignment over the weekend
lol nice you be like my brother wey dey always sick, if e no do assingment
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by cue64: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Sorry but NONE
Am dat introvert dat enjoy staying in class and reading even when others r outside! cool
scholar, hope u own a master degree now?
Re: Which Of This Sentence Made U The Happiest In Your Sec School Days by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
SilentFox312:
1. Take a sheet of paper

2.Go out for break.

3. Answer only one question

4.The mathematics teacher is sick

5.Test is cancelled

6. Go back home there is no school today.

7. If you know you owe school f
ees, walk out

Please be honest...
Mine is number 6, no word can describe the joy that comes from hearing that sentence... So tell us what's yours?

Number 3.

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano (BUK) Realeased Admission List / Registration Commences For The Engineering Summit 1.0 At Lagos State University / Waec 2018: Waec Result For May/june 2018 Examination Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.