Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hypocrisy Of Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Southeast (2162 Views)

Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi2: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2017
fellow nairalanders
just imagine if it was west that was having military issues
biafrans would have been shouting coward
master and slave fighting
today war is at their door step

another thing i find strange is after accusing yoruba of settling for vp and voting fulani
they are rallyig around atiku who will be 74 years by then with an ibo vp
atiku is buhari in 4 years

so is it really through all the biafra cry is because they lost out of power
and buhari is refusing to acknowledge their presence

when they started hate speech on other tribes they kept quiet
but when you react they will go and report to United Nations
seem ibo nation cant handle the dish they serve

now they attacked some hausas in their territory
if hausa strike back they will cry pogom

now that puts yoruba in a position they are not ready for which is war
cause in any scenario both of you people should slug it out yourself

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by lafflaff123(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2017
You always make sense.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
Markfemi2:
fellow nairalanders

another thing i find strange is after accusing yoruba of settling for vp and voting fulani

[/s]

Are u usually this confused or is it a rare type of disease that's affecting ur brain?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by MeanChris(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Bros I've been following some of the things you put up here and I believe you're still one of the Nigerians who haven't sold their soul to hate and bigotry. The truth is that we are all very much bitter in this country, the east, the west, the north and the South, bitterness is everywhere. Even buhari himself is bitter because he found governance to be much more demanding than he expected.

That been said.. the problem of Nigerians is not hatred, we don't hate each other, an average Hausa man has nothing has nothing to drag with an ibo man, same goes for an average Yoruba man but it's just our leaders who come from the most devious societal class that always try to bring animosity in between the citizens because they thrive in disordeliness; when the people will be so engrossed in issues with their fellow citizens than face the looting mass that call themselves our leaders. You'll see a thread where our senators declared that are alloting so so billion to buy cars for themselves, the thread page will stop at 2 or 3 highest but a thread that talks about Nnamdi Kanu or any tribal hate hearing thread will go up to a 100.

Please I'm sorry for boring you with long talks.. I'm Igbo but I'm very grateful for your other thread where you condemned the military invasion of the east. As an Igbo man, I can strongly tell you that Biafra is in no way, the answer to the havoc called Nigeria, Biafra or oduduwa or whatever will be Nigeria personified because all Nigerians are Nigerians by heart and Nigeria will follow us wherever we go.

Sometimes I put myself in my perceived enemy's shoes to try and understand his outlook. My brother, you yorubas are not bad people, take it from me. You're cowards but the right ones because being smart is not being cowardly in the wrong way. Igbos are smart n bravely but we are too emotional, an Igbo man cannot separate emotions from whatever he does. That's why emotions get in our way in all our dealings. If igbos can be smart.. Igbos will rule Nigeria endlessly but that's not the case now.

The military invasion of the East is a NO NO. Our government are not getting it right but you'll be surprised that when you sit down with these people and talk, I mean Buhari n his cohorts, you'll realize that they reason like the highest mumu you can find around n you'll wonder what are these kind of people doing at the corridors of power. We are doomed to suffer this buhari nonsense but if Nigerians especially the Igbos will agree, let's calm down and Unitedly vote out this disaster come 2019 or 2023 or even nature can do the job for us.

I have a lot to say but sometimes when you want to comment on Nigeria, you'll just get tired. Bros, if the Igbos and yorubas or lemme say the South will unite, we can beat the North n make Nigeria a better place. We can still become best of allies, the Igbo and Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by plessis: 4:35am On Sep 13, 2017
By 3:27am you're still thinking of the igbos ?......

Who cursed you people?

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi2: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
Since you're craving for attention, let me reply you:

When fulani army boys came and took Abiola and Awolowlo away like rabid dogs, no Yoruba moozlem came to ...

Just kidding. Me? Reply a zombified mental patient like OP with logic? No way.

OP otu nnegi there. Go and die cheesy

another pogom loading on your head at least no awolowo to blame this time

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi2: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Are u usually this confused or is it a rare type of disease that's affecting ur brain?

serving you the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by sekxyqueen(f): 4:55am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
Markfemi2:
fellow nairalanders

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by lafflaff123(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2017
Grow up and stop spreading lies here.

The Creator of the fake account was BUSTED yesterday here

https://www.nairaland.com/4048135/ibrahim-dambo-soldier-python-dance#60363654

Mynd44 somebody posting misleading info.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by PehaKaso: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2017
grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Conducto1: 5:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

another pogom loading on your head at least no awolowo to blame this time
The pogrom is loading on your family members' head this time. Trust me wink

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi2:
fellow nairalanders

Op now you are talking

Know matter what we won't be part of it

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Bari22: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Tell them op, they already started crying victim even before the war started

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by lilytender: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:

He is suffering from the same disease as the man that sacrificed over three million of his brethren for a worthless course between 1967 and 1970.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Stingman: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2017
I have nothing to say now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Stingman: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Bari22:
Tell them op, they already started crying victim even before the war started

What do this people crying victim want? Why is it too difficult for you to live without them? Why is to too painful for you to see them leave?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Instead of showing ur frustrated, deprived and depressed life U should have been logical and bring up better argument

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2017
BREAKING BIAFRA: THOUSANDS OF BIAFRANS CAME OUT TO SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU, THEY CAN'T STOP US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poo3wguy87c
Markfemi2:
fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by victorDanladi: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2017
THEY ARE SUPPORTING ATIKU BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY LIKE BEING SLAVES TO THE NORTH!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by PentiumPro(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
MeanChris:
Bros I've been following some of the things you put up here and I believe you're still one of the Nigerians who haven't sold their soul to hate and bigotry. The truth is that we are all very much bitter in this country, the east, the west, the north and the South, bitterness is everywhere. Even buhari himself is bitter because he found governance to be much more demanding than he expected.

That been said.. the problem of Nigerians is not hatred, we don't hate each other, an average Hausa man has nothing has nothing to drag with an ibo man, same goes for an average Yoruba man but it's just our leaders who come from the most devious societal class that always try to bring animosity in between the citizens because they thrive in disordeliness; when the people will be so engrossed in issues with their fellow citizens than face the looting mass that call themselves our leaders. You'll see a thread where our senators declared that are alloting so so billion to buy cars for themselves, the thread page will stop at 2 or 3 highest but a thread that talks about Nnamdi Kanu or any tribal hate hearing thread will go up to a 100.

Please I'm sorry for boring you with long talks.. I'm Igbo but I'm very grateful for your other thread where you condemned the military invasion of the east. As an Igbo man, I can strongly tell you that Biafra is in no way, the answer to the havoc called Nigeria, Biafra or oduduwa or whatever will be Nigeria personified because all Nigerians are Nigerians by heart and Nigeria will follow us wherever we go.

Sometimes I put myself in my perceived enemy's shoes to try and understand his outlook. My brother, you yorubas are not bad people, take it from me. You're cowards but the right ones because being smart is not being cowardly in the wrong way. Igbos are smart n bravely but we are too emotional, an Igbo man cannot separate emotions from whatever he does. That's why emotions get in our way in all our dealings. If igbos can be smart.. Igbos will rule Nigeria endlessly but that's not the case now.

The military invasion of the East is a NO NO. Our government are not getting it right but you'll be surprised that when you sit down with these people and talk, I mean Buhari n his cohorts, you'll realize that they reason like the highest mumu you can find around n you'll wonder what are these kind of people doing at the corridors of power. We are doomed to suffer this buhari nonsense but if Nigerians especially the Igbos will agree, let's calm down and Unitedly vote out this disaster come 2019 or 2023 or even nature can do the job for us.

I have a lot to say but sometimes when you want to comment on Nigeria, you'll just get tired. Bros, if the Igbos and yorubas or lemme say the South will unite, we can beat the North n make Nigeria a better place. We can still become best of allies, the Igbo and Yoruba

You make little sense.
Stop blaming leaders for everything wrong in Nigeria, we Nigerians too are culpable. Is it the leaders that sent those IPOB miscreants to attack Dangote truck and burn mosques yesterday? Is it the leaders that sent them to attack poor Northerners in the East yesterday?
Why can't Igbos just be politically astute once and prove to us that they are not politically illiterates as they have shown so far with GEJ exit?
Yorubas are not cowards by any stretch of imagination, they just understand that YOU DON'T GO INTO A CONFLICT YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE OF VICTORY, what is better call discretion is the better part of valor ( which is strange to Igbos)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by PentiumPro(f): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Stingman:
I have nothing to say now..

Removing History from Nigeria education is bad, otherwise you would have known better.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yes..they will mock the yaubas,even we ss will do same..thats them being honest! Yaubas put us in this schit in the 1st place.. 4k,are u coneheads saying u are ok in the zoo right now?

You coneheads put this schit on us all,mock all u like,buh wha goes around comes around.. Gud luck wit u and ur danfodio allies. :-/
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:
Yes..they will mock the yaubas,even we ss will do same..thats them being honest! Yaubas put us in this schit in the 1st place.. 4k,are u coneheads saying u are ok in the zoo right now?

You coneheads put this schit on us all,mock all u like,buh wha goes around comes around.. Gud luck wit u and ur danfodio allies. :-/

shut your dirty mouth up and drink some oil
it has come to our doorstep show your bravery or shut up forever

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by MrIrohKenedy: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
your brothers really showed you pepper yesterday for supporting justice and condemning tyranny

now you want to appease them with this peace offering thread lol

i can see sarrki nodding his big head in approval of your peace offering lol

yerobas will always be yerobas

no single liver to stand their ground grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
MeanChris:

I'm not religious but my God bless you for this
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi:

shut your dirty mouth up and drink some oil
it has come to our doorstep show your bravery or shut up forever
ogbeni gbenue soun jawe! The truth is bitter..we aint cowards who pretend and call yellow red..we dont betray the brotherhood.. What u myopic fellas dont know is that u betrayers are 4kn in the same schit lolss...ewo femo,u yaubas are merely living in fools' paradise...u think deep down that jayZ of a tinubu is a happy man?.... .and talkin'bout the schit being in ur doorstep,well happy awakening grin eku itoju! grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by babyfaceafrica: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:

ogbeni gbenue soun jawe! The truth is bitter..we aint cowards who pretend and call yellow red..we dont betray the brotherhood.. What u myopic fellas dont know is that u betrayers are 4kn in the same schit lolss...ewo femo,u yaubas are merely living in fools' paradise...u think deep down that jayZ of a tinubu is a happy man?.... .and talkin'bout the schit being in ur doorstep,well happy awakening grin eku itoju! grin

with dirty brother hood

tell that to azikwe and one million march for abacha

loool
show your bravery or die in silence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Zone Presidency To South East - APC / Israeli Embassy Conferred Posthumous Award On Obafemi Awolowo / 24 Hours Electricity In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.