Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hypocrisy Of Southeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Southeast (2176 Views)

Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi:

with dirty brother hood

tell that to azikwe and one million march for abacha

loool
show your bravery or die in silence
4k off..oNe mIiLiON MAn mARch FOr AbaChA....he keeps bringing up ugly history as if thats gonna help!
21st century alakoba ppl.. Eku usman danfodio grin grin
eku DobaleFunGambari grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by wristbangle: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
MeanChris:
Bros I've been following some of the things you put up here and I believe you're still one of the Nigerians who haven't sold their soul to hate and bigotry. The truth is that we are all very much bitter in this country, the east, the west, the north and the South, bitterness is everywhere. Even buhari himself is bitter because he found governance to be much more demanding than he expected.

That been said.. the problem of Nigerians is not hatred, we don't hate each other, an average Hausa man has nothing has nothing to drag with an ibo man, same goes for an average Yoruba man but it's just our leaders who come from the most devious societal class that always try to bring animosity in between the citizens because they thrive in disordeliness; when the people will be so engrossed in issues with their fellow citizens than face the looting mass that call themselves our leaders. You'll see a thread where our senators declared that are alloting so so billion to buy cars for themselves, the thread page will stop at 2 or 3 highest but a thread that talks about Nnamdi Kanu or any tribal hate hearing thread will go up to a 100.

Please I'm sorry for boring you with long talks.. I'm Igbo but I'm very grateful for your other thread where you condemned the military invasion of the east. As an Igbo man, I can strongly tell you that Biafra is in no way, the answer to the havoc called Nigeria, Biafra or oduduwa or whatever will be Nigeria personified because all Nigerians are Nigerians by heart and Nigeria will follow us wherever we go.

Sometimes I put myself in my perceived enemy's shoes to try and understand his outlook. My brother, you yorubas are not bad people, take it from me. You're cowards but the right ones because being smart is not being cowardly in the wrong way. Igbos are smart n bravely but we are too emotional, an Igbo man cannot separate emotions from whatever he does. That's why emotions get in our way in all our dealings. If igbos can be smart.. Igbos will rule Nigeria endlessly but that's not the case now.

The military invasion of the East is a NO NO. Our government are not getting it right but you'll be surprised that when you sit down with these people and talk, I mean Buhari n his cohorts, you'll realize that they reason like the highest mumu you can find around n you'll wonder what are these kind of people doing at the corridors of power. We are doomed to suffer this buhari nonsense but if Nigerians especially the Igbos will agree, let's calm down and Unitedly vote out this disaster come 2019 or 2023 or even nature can do the job for us.

I have a lot to say but sometimes when you want to comment on Nigeria, you'll just get tired. Bros, if the Igbos and yorubas or lemme say the South will unite, we can beat the North n make Nigeria a better place. We can still become best of allies, the Igbo and Yoruba

Your comment speaks volume of the kind of rare gem person you are. Do not abstain from your diplomatic view sir.

As for the case of yoruba, I would not say some are cowards as you specify but don't react on time or rather allow things to damage which almost get to point of non repair unlike the igbos.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
victorDanladi:
THEY ARE SUPPORTING ATIKU BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY LIKE BEING SLAVES TO THE NORTH!
lolss so u are angry cos u think they wanna take over ur most cherished position,huh? grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by victorDanladi: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:

lolss so u are angry cos u think they wanna take over ur most cherished position,huh? grin grin
grin..only a slowpoke will read anger from the post

YORUBAS are just exposing IGBO hypocrisy and immaturity with intelligence as usual of yorubas.

you call someone slaves od the north for supporting buhari and Igbo don't want to see themselves as northern slaves for supporting atiku.

IGBOs want to upgrade from being ijaw slaves to hausa/fulani slavesgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
wristbangle:

Your comment speaks volume of the kind of rare gem person you are. Do not abstain from your diplomatic view sir.

As for the case of yoruba, I would not say some are cowards as you specify but don't react on time or rather allow things to damage which almost get to point of non repair unlike the igbos.

see? U couldnt hide ur bad belle grin Mental
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by markfemisgay: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi2:
fellow nairalanders
just imagine if it was west that was having military issues
biafrans would have been shouting coward
master and slave fighting
today war is at their door step

another thing i find strange is after accusing yoruba of settling for vp and voting fulani
they are rallyig around atiku who will be 74 years by then with an ibo vp
atiku is buhari in 4 years

so is it really through all the biafra cry is because they lost out of power
and buhari is refusing to acknowledge their presence

when they started hate speech on other tribes they kept quiet
but when you react they will go and report to United Nations
seem ibo nation cant handle the dish they serve

now they attacked some hausas in their territory
if hausa strike back they will cry pogom

now that puts yoruba in a position they are not ready for which is war
cause in any scenario both of you people should slug it out yourself
Shut up.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
victorDanladi:

grin..only a slowpoke will read anger from the post

YORUBAS are just exposing IGBO hypocrisy and immaturity with intelligence as usual of yorubas.

you call someone slaves od the north for supporting buhari and Igbo don't want to see themselves as northern slaves for supporting atiku.

IGBOs want to upgrade from being ijaw slaves to hausa/fulani slavesgrin

and the zoo soldiers currently in the east are there to chop amala,abi? See how u ppl already reason like mallams? Aint ur name danvictor abi na usmanDanvictor grin grin grin

come ye to me and i will liberate ua heads from hausa/fulani anuses grin grin HaaaaHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA......
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by ElsonMorali: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
your brothers really showed you pepper yesterday for supporting justice and condemning tyranny

now you want to appease them with this peace offering thread lol

i can see sarrki nodding his big head in approval of your peace offering lol

yerobas will always be yerobas

no single liver to stand their ground grin

And you that has two livers, we are all waiting for pictures of you leading the struggle right now in the east, or perhaps you are one of those loudmouths who only form online warrior, yet swallow hot amala and egusi in mama Kabirat's canteen in Ogbomosho? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by ElsonMorali: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
MeanChris:
Bros I've been following some of the things you put up here and I believe you're still one of the Nigerians who haven't sold their soul to hate and bigotry. The truth is that we are all very much bitter in this country, the east, the west, the north and the South, bitterness is everywhere. Even buhari himself is bitter because he found governance to be much more demanding than he expected.

That been said.. the problem of Nigerians is not hatred, we don't hate each other, an average Hausa man has nothing has nothing to drag with an ibo man, same goes for an average Yoruba man but it's just our leaders who come from the most devious societal class that always try to bring animosity in between the citizens because they thrive in disordeliness; when the people will be so engrossed in issues with their fellow citizens than face the looting mass that call themselves our leaders. You'll see a thread where our senators declared that are alloting so so billion to buy cars for themselves, the thread page will stop at 2 or 3 highest but a thread that talks about Nnamdi Kanu or any tribal hate hearing thread will go up to a 100.

Please I'm sorry for boring you with long talks.. I'm Igbo but I'm very grateful for your other thread where you condemned the military invasion of the east. As an Igbo man, I can strongly tell you that Biafra is in no way, the answer to the havoc called Nigeria, Biafra or oduduwa or whatever will be Nigeria personified because all Nigerians are Nigerians by heart and Nigeria will follow us wherever we go.

Sometimes I put myself in my perceived enemy's shoes to try and understand his outlook. My brother, you yorubas are not bad people, take it from me. You're cowards but the right ones because being smart is not being cowardly in the wrong way. Igbos are smart n bravely but we are too emotional, an Igbo man cannot separate emotions from whatever he does. That's why emotions get in our way in all our dealings. If igbos can be smart.. Igbos will rule Nigeria endlessly but that's not the case now.

The military invasion of the East is a NO NO. Our government are not getting it right but you'll be surprised that when you sit down with these people and talk, I mean Buhari n his cohorts, you'll realize that they reason like the highest mumu you can find around n you'll wonder what are these kind of people doing at the corridors of power. We are doomed to suffer this buhari nonsense but if Nigerians especially the Igbos will agree, let's calm down and Unitedly vote out this disaster come 2019 or 2023 or even nature can do the job for us.

I have a lot to say but sometimes when you want to comment on Nigeria, you'll just get tired. Bros, if the Igbos and yorubas or lemme say the South will unite, we can beat the North n make Nigeria a better place. We can still become best of allies, the Igbo and Yoruba

Define cowardice. I notice most Igbos throw that word around without knowing the meaning.

Read up on the lives of these people, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Soyinka, Omoyele Sowore...etc

Then compare and contrast with:

Odumegwu Ojukwu-when he abandoned his people and ran to Ivory Coast.

Nnamdi Kanu-when he abandoned his boys in jail Because he wanted to regain his freedom.

Now tell me again, what do you understand by cowardice and bravery.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by rosebowl01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
your brothers really showed you pepper yesterday for supporting justice and condemning tyranny

now you want to appease them with this peace offering thread lol

i can see sarrki nodding his big head in approval of your peace offering lol

yerobas will always be yerobas

no single liver to stand their ground grin

Mr Goliath, you that have liver to stand, why then are you eboes always writing letters to UN, US congress etc, after minor skirmishes? After all you are the one running your mouths endlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by victorDanladi: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:

and the zoo soldiers currently in the east are there to chop amala,abi? See how u ppl already reason like mallams? Aint ur name danvictor abi na usmanDanvictor grin grin grin

come ye to me and i will liberate ua heads from hausa/fulani anuses grin grin HaaaaHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA......
Its better to reason like mallam than urine drinking Pigsgrin

zoo soldiers are at the piggery to tame atiku and PDP pigsgrin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
victorDanladi:
Its better to reason like mallam than urine drinking Pigsgrin
zoo soldiers are at the piggery to tame atiku and PDP pigsgrin
E Pain am grin mallam usman DANFodio grin Gandoki grin

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by victorDanladi: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabuIIIT:

E Pain am grin
mallam usman DANFodio grin
Gandoki grin
grin..you can believe that to make yourself happy.

Every nairalanders know how IGBOs behave when technically defeated:They declare themselves winnercheesy

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
victorDanladi:

grin..you can believe that to make yourself happy.

Every nairalanders know how IGBOs behave when technically defeated:They declare themselves winnercheesy

lolss.. Anyway dangaskiya,keep in touch,ye must be demallmized,ye must be deabokinized by quarantine grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by Markfemi: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2017
DabuIIIT:

4k off..oNe mIiLiON MAn mARch FOr AbaChA....he keeps bringing up ugly history as if thats gonna help!
21st century alakoba ppl.. Eku usman danfodio grin grin
eku DobaleFunGambari grin grin

Ike Ekweremmadu from Enugu State is the Chairman of constitutional amendment committee for the past 10 years till date yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum in the constitution.

Emeka Ihedioha from Imo State was the Co-Chairman of constitutional amendment committee yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum.

Morons making excuses for them will foolishly tell you that Hausa-Fulani did not support them yet:

Ihedioha manipulated his ruling party PDP and conspired with opposition ACN to become deputy speaker to Hausa man

Ike Ekweremmadu manipulated the ruling APC and conspired with some northerners to become the Deputy Senate President.

Maybe Ndigbo know how to lobby Hausa Fulani when it comes to personal and selfish interest but will label them unapproachable when it comes to our collective interest.

Solution to your problem is within you. Keep blaming every other tribes for your problems and exonerate the crooks you elected to represent you.

Go and study how to lobby in a democracy and stop glorifying idiocy through senseless utterances

Okokobioko is your anchor man
Stay tuned

Okeke Godwin Iyke

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast by DabuIIIT: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am just seeing this piece of schit of a post now...
Markfemi:

Ike Ekweremmadu from Enugu State is the Chairman of constitutional amendment committee for the past 10 years till date yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum in the constitution.

Emeka Ihedioha from Imo State was the Co-Chairman of constitutional amendment committee yet he couldn't lobby his members to include Referendum.

Morons making excuses for them will foolishly tell you that Hausa-Fulani did not support them yet:
if u gat any brain u gonna know the mallam dominated nass aint gonna support that
markfemi:

Ihedioha manipulated his ruling party PDP and conspired with opposition ACN to become deputy speaker to Hausa man
u are shameless. Ihedioha was deputy speaker to tambuwal. The speakership was zoned to the west (Adeola Akande)but ur tin god,tinubu,as usual from the betraying tribe,connived with ur mallam masters and traded the position away.. Ihedioha was simply smart. At that time,there was NO single yauba @ the presidency,senate and HoRs. Very shameful,indeed.

markfemi:

Ike Ekweremmadu manipulated the ruling APC and conspired with some northerners to become the Deputy Senate President.

thats another smart Igbo. Today,u sophisticated brown roofers are still pained cos,u ppl never wanted an Igbo/SS in any position in the presidency,senate and HoR..

markfemi:

Maybe Ndigbo know how to lobby Hausa Fulani when it comes to personal and selfish interest but will label them unapproachable when it comes to our collective interest.
its known as smartness not stuppidity of selling ur fada's house for peanuts,typical of u ppl..u think tinubu is deed down a happy man today?
markfemi:

Solution to your problem is within you. Keep blaming every other tribes for your problems and exonerate the crooks you elected to represent you.

Go and study how to lobby in a democracy and stop glorifying idiocy through senseless utterances
deeply concerned a4onja,thank u..buh shove ua advice up ua yanse grin
markfemi:

Okokobioko is your anchor man
Stay tuned
okokobioko mufutau,ati gbò grin grin

FELA: "...teacher nò teach me nonsense..."

you yaubas shudda lectured us the 101 of lobbying when ur meagre 1% Lagos Special Status bill was thrown out to the dustbin,thrashcan by the same mallams @the Nass..abi dem don pass am? grin grin

u keep digging up past ugly history as if thats gonna help..youths march for abasha but u carelessly forgot that mko also won in the entire se n ss states!

Gudluck with ur danfodio allies cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Killed, 7 Missing In Fresh Zamfara Attacks / If As A Yoruba You Are Defending Buhari's Coup On Shagari... / Nnamdi Azikwe Vs Obafemi Awolowo Achievement For Their Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.