Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? (951 Views)

I Need A Man Like This To Lick His Ear / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by valkaka(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2017
These are certain things i would definitely want my better half to say to me at times when i finally find one
(1)Call me when you're done with your friends. (Not in an angry tone)

(2)You're driving!!! okay, call me after you reach somewhere.

(3)Wanna go for a party?? Don't forget to enjoy yourself!!

(4)Let's talk when you're free.

(5)Okay I won't disturb you while your football, tennis or F1 matches.

(6)Let's booze together.

(7)Let's split the bill.

(coolLet's watch your preferred flick. (alternate times)

(9)It's okay. No issues.

(10)Shall we? shall we make love and have sex

(11)I am SORRY.

fee free to add yours guys
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by EmperorLee(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Night out with friends ? Take this condoms and make sure you use them cool
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by lafflaff123(m): 6:32am On Sep 13, 2017
The food is ready.
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2017
What is booze?
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Do you like my new hair
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2017
come and go and go and close the door?
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy

Lemme ask IamJ grin

I know he is quite specific when it comes to this... cheesy
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by LanreGH(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2017
I' m coming over to spend the night. : grin
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2017
When I come back from work, welcome me with a very loving smile that shows that you have missed me while wearing something sexy then ask me... "Honey, will you love to have your bath now , eat food or eat me kiss"

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Go and close the door. It's too cold in here(under 7000°c weather)
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:
Hehehehe grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by babyfaceafrica: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz....what about I want to meet your side chick
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2017
the TRUTH...
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Mayany(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
No.5 and 11 is what is causing problem with my wife right now. Simple I am sorry she can't say rather she want to defend her error always
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Itzhak(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2017
I am wet smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by jaszplus12(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
Mayany:
No.5 and 11 is what is causing problem with my wife right now. Simple I am sorry she can't say rather she want to defend her error always
my brother! abi na my wife you marry? cheesy
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Number 10 and 11.
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Mayany(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
jaszplus12:

my brother! abi na my wife you marry? cheesy
Bros the thing weak me but we gats carry our cross o

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by jaszplus12(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mayany:
Bros the thing weak me but we gats carry our cross o
you have said it! at least I know now I've you, we be team now so each time she flaunt 5 & 11, i go remember i am not alone, i go think of you and de cross go dey easier to carry

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Blackhawk01: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
No11 angry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Does A Man Like To Hear From A Woman? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:
grin grin 100%

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures You Can Relate With When You Are Single And Don't Know Why / Is She Really 18? / Are Ladies Crazy About Looks Like Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.