Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (47860 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by zaimeg: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
obyrich:
Now is the time to get it right or never. If you cannot tolerate being ostracized from your family by your wife, better let her know it now. Go to her parents and tell them you will not tolerate such attitude. If it means calling off the wedding, go ahead and do so. If however, you don't mind what happens to your family after you are married, then go ahead with the wedding but don't attack her later or force her to love them or change.
It's now or never.
Honorable I see you. Hope you are safe? Zukky.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by skressed1: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some of us have suffered because our spouses family members don't like us for no reason and your wife doesn't like them when they are here telling you to take care of her? She is ungrateful. Why does she feel that way about them?

amliftedhigher:
Good morning wonderful nairalanders.

I Am having a very delicate family issues now. I am an only son of my family and 5 sisters all married, since I brought my wife to be to them they all love her with passion and they keep telling me to take good care of the girl, they keep warning me not to treat her bad.

My sister love my Wife with passion including my aged mother but my wife to be in return hates them openly to me.

She doesn't like me mention them before her or discuss any thing with them. But she adores her family so much. We have finished traditional marriage remaining church wedding which is next two weeks from today.

During our preparations my family has noticed her long mute with them in issues of our wedding arrangement, they ask me but I told them that my wife is a shy type that doesn't talk too much but I was lying.

N/B they have not done anything evil to her and they will not think about it because they all fear me but my confusion Now is why my wife hates them? One of my sister lives in the same city with my wife but she hardly visits her.

My fellow comrades please what do I do? I can't hate my sisters because they and their husbands train me in the university . I came from a poor home but seeing the love I have for education all My sisters and their husbands swear that I must attend university . My God's grace I am working in one of the best organization in the country now am comfortable. Do I chase my family away now because of a woman I am getting married to? Help am confused.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by skressed1: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmm this could be it

jamesbridget13:
I am a married woman op. N with all fairness, don't begin to hate ur wife for this. Probably she is among d ones that believe what they hear about in laws being unfair to their daughter in laws(I have had my fair share)

Op talk to ur wife. Tell her to accept ur people. Tell her u will stand by her if perhaps there is any unfair treatment which won't be. Assure her that ur people love her n that if she loves them back she won't regret it.

She is only trying to avoid them to avoid troubles but that's not d best way to go about it. I hope she understands n change her mindset
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by obyrich(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
zaimeg:

Honorable I see you. Hope you are safe? Zukky.
Bazuka!!!!! grin call me.
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by nath01(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2017
if she can not tell you the genuine reason why she is behaving like this, please let her family member knows about it. it is better you do not marry her, quit the relationship and the wedding.
I am speaking from experience. We have somebody in our family it is about 20years of struggle which has led to many calamities which I am terrified to say out because of what we have passed through as a family at large.it is a torn in our flesh.
imagine what she would do after the wedding.....run for your dear life
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by nath01(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2017
it is well with your soul
Re: My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation by MrCork: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2019
losom:
I dont think your wife hates your sisters and mother rather i think she has had a bad experience growing up! She has this fear that they would be cruel to her when she finally becomes your wife! Help her change her orientation about this. its not easy but i can relate to this perfectly but with time she would come to love them

how much? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / Maternity Shoot Of 4 Pregnant Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.