Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott (25050 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by celebsnestblog: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, has warned those linking him to calls by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, saying people of Anambra State should boycott the upcoming governorship election in the state.
Edochie, whose son, Yul is also participating in the election threatened to place a curse on those behind the alleged message linking him to the call.
The actor was reacting to a viral message on Whatsapp that alleged that he wants people of Anmbra State to boycott the upcoming election.
The 70-year-actor, in a statement he personally signed said;

“I Just returned from Port-Harcourt yesterday and my attention has been drawn to a publication on WhatsApp allegedly credited to me in respect of IPOB and the call to boycott elections in Anambra.

“A lot of nonsense has been ascribed to me in the past and I have maintained my peace. Now I am very angry.

“Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old.

“I have learnt that the message originated from this number 08034072277.”
“CHIEF PETE EDOCHIE (MON).”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/veteran-actor-pete-edochie-threatens-curse-ipob-members-saying-told-people-boycott-anambra-election/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by agitator: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by PointZerom: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by paiz: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2017
How on earth would he encourage election boycott
No good news anymore in this country
Baba swear for them

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2017
lol

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Bloody bloggers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Adeoba10(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abeg do so...

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by royalamour(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin Everyone knows that Cownu is failed fraudster.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Bowlah2: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
All these bloggers don resume again... Person wen him son dey run for governors office

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
IPOB too dey lie y na. please give them biafra o. tho it may end up like south sudan, but e no concern us. giv dem biafra

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by adexuxin(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Laughing in Proverb, lmao

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Sharon6(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
How can he ask for elections to be boycott when his son his aspiring? Some people are just dumb and will believe anything.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

7 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Sleyanya1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin

Sir Place a Curse ASAP if they try such nonsense again.

Based on your Nollywood movie roles...I just dey imagine how the curse go be.i know say e must start with proverbs cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
My elder, there is no need to curse them further, they are cursed already

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by sped1oro(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
following.....
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by UnknownT: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
So how do we know that it was really Petr Edochie that issued this press release? Another blogger can wake up one day, type and publish this

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by loydsis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stupid words coming from a shithole man,who ur cus elp, idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Everybody disowning IPOB like an epileptic patient... This is bad.... Very bad cry cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by morbeta(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Igwe Ogadagidi don vex.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by braxjay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
A Real Veteran.

modified!

i see some people insulting him. lol

For those who disagree with other points of view but are incapable of presenting their arguments free of insults, my suggestion is to improve your vernacular, because it’s completely and utterly lacking of any value.
Consider the idea that, in many cases, we are more likely to be understood by others if we are understanding of them.
But it doesn’t mean dropping your position.
It will actually strengthen your case to learn and respect the opinions of others.

i am careful not to point this to anyone but trying to make common sense (in Ben Bruce voice) grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by KAYD007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:
"Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old".

He was kidnapped, he couldn't deliver himself from the hands of the kidnappers with his yeye curses but opted for ransom. See him bear-bear like adulterated kpomo.

uncouth mouthundecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by dakeskese(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Good.
Tho the son has no chance in that election.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by CallMeNJay: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by mccoy47(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Everybody is afraid of python dance cheesy
The fear of python dance is the beginning of wisdom

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by lordkush: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:

na Pete u dey curse?

you dey madt?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott by fergie001: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
"The man on whose head the coconut is broken,might not live to partake in the eating of the coconut."

I have helped him with 1 curse.

Abeg,who get credits,call that number whether viviangists,go pick.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Face Of Gbenro & Osas Ajibade's Daughter, Azariah Ajibade / Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Swimwear In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.