Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (66787 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by campbelljosh(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
They gave someone house arrest and all these IPOB youths wont let us hear word
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by bigfish3k: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
khristal87:

A lawyer said if somebodi kills n ws arrested n granted bail afterwards, n he goes back to rape anoda victim yl on bail, so he shud b left to roam abt because he hs bin granted bail y he commits further offences? D rule of law does nt work dt way bro......u cn nt declare a republic n start to seek fr referendum or wat ever.. Dt s trison. Cn we ve two flags in one country? Cn any part f America mount her flag while wanting to break out? He may ve a good obj bt he s going abt it d wrong way even from inception.....

what about Catalonians with their flags hanging all over their windows, cars, doors etc., has any been killed?
why are u equating referendum seeking kanu to killings. did he kill anybody?
do they grant bail on murder cases? just asking

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by isnovic(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.

Nothing the UN will do?
Your Buhari and Buratai will not smell the air of freedom talkless of see sunlight.

Keep spurring them on as they continue this show of cowardice.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by mick12017(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
khristal87:

A lawyer said if somebodi kills n ws arrested n granted bail afterwards, n he goes back to rape anoda victim yl on bail, so he shud b left to roam abt because he hs bin granted bail y he commits further offences? D rule of law does nt work dt way bro......u cn nt declare a republic n start to seek fr referendum or wat ever.. Dt s trison. Cn we ve two flags in one country? Cn any part f America mount her flag while wanting to break out? He may ve a good obj bt he s going abt it d wrong way even from inception.....
Are you mental?? Don't bring America into this they've gone past this level OK? And the stupid and greed if the north is the cause of all our problems in this country..
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ipobarecriminals: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
cool sad embarassed Miracle of God funeral home.Very. good.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by tivta(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wahala dey. Well let's see if Buhari will commit genocide...
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
The govt is carrying out a jihadist agenda.SE has been peaceful and IPOB has been peaceful too.but d army has gone on a spiral killings of innocent citizens who r armless.The army and its supporters have been shouting war and killing of a tribe that go about their jobs peaceful.I think the UN should be accentuated of all this and the impending gradual genocide the Army and govt r committing on innocent ppl.Igbos in diaspora you must speak out at various embassies and the UN if not u will b no kits and kin to welcome u when u come home.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by afrika4real(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
mo sorry fun gbogbo yin oooo ... mo sorry fun gbogbo yin lokookan . singing in lagbaja voice. you sit down in ur office or bedromm in lagos or abuja and you are calling for war in east... i pity IPOB without sense
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Eze2000(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.

The military could not defeat bush men called Boko Haram. you think think they will defeat these guys or you think all this agitation has no plan B?

I'm Igbo, and tell you this. when my people are jumping up and down like this thery've had enough of wherever it is you are selling and they certainly have backup u are not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Fazemood(m): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
grudges:
Madness at its peak, civilians fighting the government in the name of securing freedom, continue until u r burn to ashes
And who do you expect to be the ones fighting the gov't? ghosts?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
bigfish3k:

what about Catalonians with their flags hanging all over their windows, cars, doors etc., has any been killed?
why are u equating referendum seeking kanu to killings. did he kill anybody?
do they grant bail on murder cases? just asking
I wonder why ppl r calling for KANU to be killed forgetting that since KANU has not killed d killing they r asking for will visit them and their families. Ipob stands on democratic norm (Referendum) as means of self determination.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
reality1010:

Which one is Nigeria again.u think in d event of war Nigeria will win?Ask Shekau to tell u how his boys r dealing with d Nigerian army.Mind u IPOB cannot be senseless like them to pick up arms.With courage they will attain victory.
Don't you ever compare yourself to the Don Shekau boys.You dont have an iota of their guts.To handle una is a small job, after all we've done it before.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Don't ever quote me again, in the pretense of being in accordance with my point of view.
You are either a Yoruba man pretending to be Igbo or one of those deluded Igbos who tag themselves as "detribalized" citizens.
I am a right wing Igbo nationalist to the fullest, and Your post history shows nothing of you being pro Igbo.
So please with all due respect : FACE FRONT
Yes I am anti-IPOB, anti-MASSOB and ant-BZM, but 100% pro Biafra!

Read your statement again biko bro if as you claimed to be Biafra and full blooded right wing biafra so why commending or supporting Kanu and IPOOH? Let me educate you Mr original igbo right wing pooh, IPOOH and Kanu are not for biafra because a true biafra will act with sense and not stupidity. A true biafra will consult elders as per what to do to move biafra region forward not abusing elders, threatening elders, disrespect elders even a while Obi of Onitsha was insulted. A true biafra don't allowing people to lick and kiss his dirty feet. A true biafra don't call fellow igbo pigs and idiots. A true biafra have the mindset of Ojukwu and not this bloody bastard called Kanu.

Do you get that to your brain? Biafra is correct and needed because Arewa stand for the north, Oduduwa for the SW, Biafra for SE and Niger Delta for SS so biafra is necessary but not for the purpose of instigating war and genocide ok. Take it or bust it Kanu is not for biafra he has his own hidden agenda to become emperor because he is a frustrated serial failure in life.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
South Africa xenophobic attacks so many many Nigerians were killed no operation cobra or python or LION dance TEAM were deployed to South Africa.. But now poor masses are agitating and peaceful protesting you are deploying operation fulani cow dance to the EAST AM NOT TAKING SIDES AM NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN BUT SEE YOU GUYS HERE ON TV ERR.. DAY... Posting from Australia... Mom a GHANIAN dad an Australian ONE LOVE NO HOMO
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
afrika4real:
mo sorry fun gbogbo yin oooo ... mo sorry fun gbogbo yin lokookan . singing in lagbaja voice. you sit down in ur office or bedromm in lagos or abuja and you are calling for war in east... i pity IPOB without sense
AFONJA always disgraceful in attitude.Very deaf and evil in mind.IPOB is calling for referendum while u r calling for war.It will come to u and ur families in JESUS NAME AMEN.Awon haters!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by shineeye1: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Plz Guys read.

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me a Reason to Say This: Thank You, President Buhari
BY AKINTUNDE ADEYEMO—Monday, September 11, 2017 (11: 26a.m).
You can't send police officers to quench a quasi-military camp, which is maintained by Nnamdi Kanu, who has aggressively vowed to tear apart a sovereign nation, Nigeria.
Kanu made a serious mistake by parading a ragtag army; especially when you have a former General as the president, that was disrespectful.
I lived in Nigeria for more than two (2) decades, Nigerian soldiers don't like to be disrespected; in fact, from working with soldiers in the United States (Michigan National Guard, Joint Forces Headquarters), I can tell you that, generally, soldiers don't like to be disrespected.
If someone, a civilian for that matter, maintains and parades militants (wearing a military uniform), he should not expect the government to roll in with police officers and patrol vans; he should reasonably expect army tanks.
Pursuant to the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3, your status changes once you start wearing an army uniform, for you become an enemy combatant: A recognized army (the Nigerian Army, in this case) can use force to neutralize you and your fellow militants.
Let’s gaze into history here: When the 1791 "Whiskey Rebellion" happened in the United States, spearheaded by some civilians, President George Washington did not send in police officers, he brought in military tanks to quench the rebellion.
In the United States, when violence escalates, a governor, pursuant to Title 32 of the United States Code, can summon the army and their tanks to the street (didn’t you watch CNN at the height of the “Black Lives Matter movement;” didn’t you see numerous armoured personnel carrier (APC) on the street)?
Let's stop pretentiously invoking the violation of the rule of law, especially if you don't understand the rule of law and the rule of engagement.
A military incursion, or rolling of tanks, into a street, in order to clear the illusion of outlaws, like Nnamdi and his cohorts, is not a violation of the rule of law, but an enforcement of the rule of law.
If Kanu is scared of a small deployment of soldiers, will he chicken out when battalions are deployed? To his supporters, we told you this: secession is not won on Facebook. Continue arguing about the violation of the rule. Listen, when hostility begins, the rule of law is suspended or amended. I hope we won't get there. Start listening.
Please, feel free to share
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by autchies(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Go and kill them fool,calling for arms against herdsmen the government refused to do anything about.
UN are really following the event.fool
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
jrusky:

Read your statement again biko bro if as you claimed to be Biafra and full blooded right wing biafra so why commending or supporting Kanu and IPOOH? Let me educate you Mr original igbo right wing pooh, IPOOH and Kanu are not for biafra because a true biafra will act with sense and not stupidity. A true biafra will consult elders as per what to do to move biafra region forward not abusing elders, threatening elders, disrespect elders even a while Obi of Onitsha was insulted. A true biafra don't allowing people to lick and kiss his dirty feet. A true biafra don't call fellow igbo pigs and idiots. A true biafra have the mindset of Ojukwu and not this bloody bastard called Kanu.

Do you get that to your brain? Biafra is correct and needed because Arewa stand for the north, Oduduwa for the SW, Biafra for SE and Niger Delta for SS so biafra is necessary but not for the purpose of instigating war and genocide ok. Take it or bust it Kanu is not for biafra he has his own hidden agenda to become emperor because he is a frustrated serial failure in life.
If KANU is not agitating for Biafra let h be.Igbos r satisfied with him.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by musa7m(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

You are a b@st@rd afonja.
We don't have prick washer no head slammers over here.
lol to bad...for you...i no bé afonja nor aboki or flat head
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by nimnas: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
I see pippo frog jumping at every check point and getting rid of ipob flags

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Fazemood(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
khristal87:

Talking About America and flags What Do You Know? Do you know that after Trump won the presidential election, Carlifornia declared independence from North America and had thier flag hung up to show they meant business. After that did you hear of any1 killing any1? or did you hear of any arrest? See, this government don't understand the term DIPLOMACY thats why they engage in animalistic actions to deter the movement for an independent country by IBOS
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Onedibe1: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Arrest the b.a.s.t.a.r.d, throw him back to kuje prison and throw the key into lagoon. No man is bigger than Nigeria. Nonsense! Quote me make amadioha fire you. lipsrsealed

Tell me,baby r u done talking
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
I left Igwocha this to our supreme leader's palace.
We are on ground right now.

When leader Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land, make a decision, we are to fall in line. Nigeria government led Buhari cannot intimidating us. This is 2017 not 1970 Nigerian military had free hand. We will respond in kind to Nigeria government security agencies in Biafraland at the appropriate time.

We are formidable.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by isnovic(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Though we fall daily,
Though the soldiering numbers wane at the battle ground,
Though the injured continues to pour in,
Though the barbaric Carthage rages on, non-stop.

Though the Hoards of murdering hades from the North linger on our street.
Though the East lay in siege and the South-West in awe, nay of fear
Though her streets, markets, homes bleeds and flow with the blood of the innocent.
Though the maddening noise to stop rent the ears and media-both social and non-social alike.

Howbeit though, He steels his nerves, deafen his ears, hardens his heart
Though convinced his action is pretentious, sacrilegious and biased
The more he screams death! death!! death!!! to the East.
The macabre dance of death is cheered on by blood thirsty audience whose roots are in Rome.

A dance,
nay a ritual dipped in the macabre blood of the innocent forged in operation python dance.
Spartans
Nay Northern gladiators converged in thoughts and brutality.

All Hail, the conquerors of the East.
For you have sowed the blood moons and may you reap a thousand more deaths.
The pardoner of the Northern marauders
May you reap the indignation of Edom and the kiss of death.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by EKOSuperior(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
The ethnic bigot we have as a president thinks that he can quench the agitation with guns and armoured cars. All those saying Kanu did this Kanu did that are saying that out of hatred for the guy. Kanu has been consistent in calling for a referendum so those who are accusing him of agitating for war are just talking nonsense and economical with the truth. Enough of all the rubbish that are happening in this country. The Arewa youths threatened the Igbos with genocide if they don't leave the North, the govt gave flimsy excuses why they can't be arrested but have every reason to arrest Kanu. And you think Ipob will just sit down and watch the Army to arrest Kanu when they have seen that the Arewa youths were not arrested. This is the kind of injustice that's breeding the Ipob agitation for independence.
Buhari is a fool, tell him I said so. His military men are idiots and cowards, have they stopped Boko-Haram and Flani Herdsmen massacres? They should go to he'll and burn to ashes. Come and arrest me I dey my house. Fools!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ElsonMorali: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
PointZerom:
A python can only dance when his head is cut off but if he decides to dance with his head intact, he should prepare to dance to his early grave. Those that brought this python dance to Ala Igbo should prepare to dance to their early graves. You said that we're not important yet you won't allow us to go our separate ways.

And who is holding you from leaving the southwest to your hometown?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Freeman59: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Arrest the b.a.s.t.a.r.d, throw him back to kuje prison and throw the key into lagoon. No man is bigger than Nigeria. Nonsense! Quote me make amadioha fire you. lipsrsealed

I have quoted you. Where's amadioha now?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by dumodust(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Don't ever quote me again, in the pretense of being in accordance with my point of view.
You are either a Yoruba man pretending to be Igbo or one of those deluded Igbos who tag themselves as "detribalized" citizens.
I am a right wing Igbo nationalist to the fullest, and Your post history shows nothing of you being pro Igbo.
So please with all due respect : FACE FRONT
Yes I am anti-IPOB, anti-MASSOB and ant-BZM, but 100% pro Biafra!
Well, I dont know what you rant is about but it seem common sense eludes everyone on this forum. Yes, I am detribalized and believe in humanity and not in unprovoked and unnecessary attacks. I am Igbo, more Igbo than you paranoid fools that tag everyone yoruba that holdsa different view from yours. A rather un-igbo trait i must say because we are replubican in nature, and not the 'neo- nazi' views that you hold so dear, masking it with your right wing nationalist nonsense like you know what that means.
Obviously this country is not working, but the path you and ipob are treading will not end anywhere good be ause it is based on hate and that is not how nations are born.
The igbo subunits are not even united, and right now frankly, i dont give 2 phucks about what you feel or think, shove your fake britherhood and 'igbo nationalism' up your ass,just stay away from my village and anambra state. No gooders
Simple
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by alexmaye(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
luluman:
Why not IPOB & their wahala?
I don't see the wahala ipob is causing except that of the Nigerian army which takes delight in civilian matters
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls
What does that tells you? If all ibos up north relocate their massive investment to Igbolands what will happen?

For your information we have map and ideologies to govern our Biafra nation.

Until you leave your parents home and become a man, you will know how to take care of yourself independently.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ElsonMorali: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
DrogoG:
Igbos are bold and fearless. No amount of military trucks will deter IPOB.

I Hope you are at the forefront of this struggle on the battle field and not in Lagos typing on Nairaland.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by edupedia: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Luukasz:
By the time the army boy's start firing at this miscreants their slave master wont be there. Its all gon be them, dead or injured while kanu is somewhere chilling and beating his flat chest.

....abeg where are the "thousands".... IPOB usual 419 strategy wan 419 itself......u say make Buhari address u now he is talking to u.....u wanted war now u are getting wahala....u were beating your useless chests upandown now face your music...se bi una be developers not so now go and develop ya trouble...awon oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.