Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (66818 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by alexmaye(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
OlaMiki:
u pro ipob dullard , continua lets see where una foolishness will lead una
first of all am not a dullard and secondly y is it paining you? Seriously don't tell your people say nah me force you to commit murder o.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by alexmaye(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
jaykay2017:
is this nigeria army's fault now...
yes and no. If you want to know y quote me
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by murphyibiam15(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
hucienda:
I give it to these guys though. They are fearless. Dem no dey do dia agitation and make noise for internet.

Meanwhile, Biafra news don take over for here.
u would have joined them na
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by temiflex01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shameful! Most of them can't die for their son or daughter, but can die for cownu, he his their god.
What will be their profit.
Suicide Mission! cool cool
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by tobiasbeecher: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
jaykay2017:
is this nigeria army's fault now...
Whose fault is it? If the Army did not shamelessly invade his home do you think this will happen? Kanu rallies have been peaceful all through, so I ask again whose fault is it that this is happening?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Ipfreely: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Arrest the b.a.s.t.a.r.d, throw him back to kuje prison and throw the key into lagoon. No man is bigger than Nigeria. Nonsense! Quote me make amadioha fire you. lipsrsealed

Tribal troll spotted. Bit of an idiot too.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kilokeys(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:
Rolling out armoured tanks against harmless citizens is a sign of cowardice.

99% of southeast Igbo's want out.

To belong in a country where dogs and baboons are soacked in blood is not by force.

Guns and bullets will not deter the will and determination of the people neither will dancing on the road like pythons do.

The indigenous people of southeast are not a conquered people neither are they slaves ,they have the right to choose where they want to belong.

99 percent by whose stats? i dont want out
cutting a snake in three places doesnt make the cut part less of a snake.
our forefathers sold our brothers for mirrors, gins and tobacco
what make u think ''biafra'' will be better?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
alexmaye:
I don't see the wahala ipob is causing except that of the Nigerian army which takes delight in civilian matters
Why not leave people that want to vote come November to exercise their right, why are you saying no election will hold? If you don't want election then stay in your house & let other Easterners vote.You know definitely some are ready for the elections .
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by alexmaye(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
luluman:
Why not leave people that want to vote come November to exercise their right, why are you saying no election will hold? If you don't want election then stay in your house & let other Easterners vote.You know definitely some are ready for the elections .
okay sir sorry for disturbing your election but who are the other easterners?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by fortune1968: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:

Civil disobedience is a recognized form of agitations around the world yet they don't shoot life bullets at them,that your crude country where life bullets are shot at protesters is exactly where we want to break away from so you all can continue being soaked in blood.
You obviously don't know the meaning of civil disobedience . is the nonsense and his group doing about civil disobedience or crime ?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Jeff50: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Say no to IPOB
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by khristal87(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
bigfish3k:

what about Catalonians with their flags hanging all over their windows, cars, doors etc., has any been killed?
why are u equating referendum seeking kanu to killings. did he kill anybody?
do they grant bail on murder cases? just asking
And who hs been killed in d SE if nt d hausa fulani dt were killed in porth hacourt?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by lonecatt(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
fortune1968:
You obviously don't know the meaning of civil disobedience . is the nonsense and his group doing about civil disobedience or crime ?
professor what is civil dissobedience? do you know the meaning of crime?
the protest carried out by charlyboy is an example of civil disobedience ,go to school you will not go you are here making blind arguments

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
If the IPOD move near Kanu's house where the Nigerian Army is positioned, blood would flow endlessly!

Trust those noise-maker, coward IPOB, they can't move any close.

I really don't know what's the problem of these Jew-disowned, Israel-rejected, God-forsaken group of slowpokes calling themselves Biafra.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Odingo1: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:
If the IPOD move near Kanu's house where the Nigerian Army is positioned, blood would flow endlessly!

Trust those noise-maker, coward IPOB, they can't move any close.

I really don't know what's the problem of these Jew-disowned, Israel-rejected, God-forsaken group of slowpokes calling themselves Biafra.

You hate them and want them dead
,let them have their own country in peace and you also have your own country.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by cyprex: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
hucienda:
I give it to these guys though. They are fearless. Dem no dey do dia agitation and make noise for internet.

Meanwhile, Biafra news don take over for here.

What does it to be fearless?
Is an attempt at suicide also be called bravery?

@Commander operation Python Dance- Please tamper justice with mercy. Some of them do not really intend to cause harm and others do not know what they are doing.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.
if rag tag illiteracy ridden boko haram can be a pain in Their ass what do you think this Fearless technological incline with high rate of literacy fellows will do to Nigeria Army don't think its going to be business as usual were foreign allies will formed a merger come for Nigeria help... I wonder how many people buhari think he can kill to actualize his dream, do you think Awolowo fearful blood is in them ur useless demigod buhari is he tired of going to court this has shown his incompetence in discharging his duties as Nigeria President... shame to AFONJA ass lickers
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Let the man without sin throw the first stone and all of you will be dead in 30mins...

Rest in peace dear Uncle.

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by introvertedsoul: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
jrusky:

Read your statement again biko bro if as you claimed to be Biafra and full blooded right wing biafra so why commending or supporting Kanu and IPOOH? Let me educate you Mr original igbo right wing pooh, IPOOH and Kanu are not for biafra because a true biafra will act with sense and not stupidity. A true biafra will consult elders as per what to do to move biafra region forward not abusing elders, threatening elders, disrespect elders even a while Obi of Onitsha was insulted. A true biafra don't allowing people to lick and kiss his dirty feet. A true biafra don't call fellow igbo pigs and idiots. A true biafra have the mindset of Ojukwu and not this bloody bastard called Kanu.

Do you get that to your brain? Biafra is correct and needed because Arewa stand for the north, Oduduwa for the SW, Biafra for SE and Niger Delta for SS so biafra is necessary but not for the purpose of instigating war and genocide ok. Take it or bust it Kanu is not for biafra he has his own hidden agenda to become emperor because he is a frustrated serial failure in life.

Are you serious? Where does it state that I am a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu?
I doubt you actually read my post properly. You should read it again.
FYI Ojukwu and Kanu share the same ideology in being brash, loud spoken and unapproachable with better ideas, so what makes them different?
My Dad fought in the war, his brothers and my elder kinsmen did too. I am not talking about serving in the red cross here.
I am talking about being in the battle fields for the entire duration.
I have also read numerous accounts of various Igbo men and they all stated just how proud and hard-headed Ojukwu was.
I think this Nnamdi man is making the same mistake Ojukwu made all-over again.
I have never and will never be a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, his ways, ideology, intentions are detrimental to the IGBO cause and race in general
He is definitely a Zionist puppet of the Jews trying to expand their territory and this won't end well for the Igbo race if we allow this happen.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ohlynxx93(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
The ethnic bigot we have as a president thinks that he can quench the agitation with guns and armoured cars. All those saying Kanu did this Kanu did that are saying that out of hatred for the guy. Kanu has been consistent in calling for a referendum so those who are accusing him of agitating for war are just talking nonsense and economical with the truth. Enough of all the rubbish that are happening in this country. The Arewa youths threatened the Igbos with genocide if they don't leave the North, the govt gave flimsy excuses why they can't be arrested but have every reason to arrest Kanu. And you think Ipob will just sit down and watch the Army to arrest Kanu when they have seen that the Arewa youths were not arrested. This is the kind of injustice that's breeding the Ipob agitation for independence.

Nnamdi kanu is said to have breach the court order after his release, that is why he his wanted back under close eyes....
He was not to hold press conference, he was not to gather with more than 20 ppl or so....
But I still preach #onenigeria
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Faad77(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
georgen2u:
How many can u kill buhari, u are only dividing Nigeria the more, do not force this people to arms
when few are killed, other cowards 'll run and surrender
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Ajekuiya: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hmajeed:

�... which international community... Shey the one that is still battling with US/NK war... them leave that one come settle Biafra dispute

Yinmu

If you know what international communities do, you won't react like that, what did the president of Sudan do before he became the priority of the international community, Yahya Jameh too, the North Korea and US problem has been there even before us and certainly before there so called dictator, his father started it and in those days it was relatively calm, the clamour for international community is based on the fact the decision of the UN and all involved supercedes that of Nigeria you know, they'll preach to the Nigeria government to allow the constitution takes it place which actually gives room for referedum, if Buhari disagrees, then he's on the path of losing what he enjoyed(International community and diaspora support )before he got to power, that was how it began with Gaddafi, Mugabe, and Castro of Cuba, saddam Hussein, kim jun in or whatever is on that road too and so on.

#historybooks brother.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by introvertedsoul: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

Well, I dont know what you rant is about but it seem common sense eludes everyone on this forum. Yes, I am detribalized and believe in humanity and not in unprovoked and unnecessary attacks. I am Igbo, more Igbo than you paranoid fools that tag everyone yoruba that holdsa different view from yours. A rather un-igbo trait i must say because we are replubican in nature, and not the 'neo- nazi' views that you hold so dear, masking it with your right wing nationalist nonsense like you know what that means.
Obviously this country is not working, but the path you and ipob are treading will not end anywhere good be ause it is based on hate and that is not how nations are born.
The igbo subunits are not even united, and right now frankly, i dont give 2 phucks about what you feel or think, shove your fake britherhood and 'igbo nationalism' up your ass,just stay away from my village and anambra state. No gooders
Simple

Oh shut up you inconsequential slowpoke.
I read your post half way, stopped reading, totally disregarded it, after realizing I was right after all.
You in fact one of the few delusional dimwits called detribalized Igbos.
Individuals like yourself are the bane of the Igbo nation. It's a good thing you are lowly placed in society...... You do not have a say or a voice.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by bigfish3k: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
khristal87:

And who hs been killed in d SE if nt d hausa fulani dt were killed in porth hacourt?

not recently because osinbajo was holding sway since, but as soon as PMB came back his blood sucking supporters urged him on, and there is now military presence in the south east waiting for whom to kill
have u not watched the videos of Igbos members been massacred by the Nigerian army, figures have it that more than 1000 have died
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by jayson87: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
mick12017:

If you are stupid don't be blind also....our resources are used to build other states and we are left out to die.. .enough is enough.. We are done.. .we want biafra! !!!
Your resources... the one you were given birth to with. You better go and get a life and a job. Long ago i use to think Niger Delta was the minority, you igbidoits are lesser than the minors
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by jboi81(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls

So once a soldier is wounded the next thing is massacre? Please go back and read your comment, how can somebody reason like this? How can we ever have civilization with this mentality? I really don't blame ipob, if channel our strength in correcting our leaders the way we condemn this ipob nigeria would sure be a paradise now, you think killing them will silence them forever? You really think that will heal wounds and bind us together? Wisdom is what I pray now, our leaders don't have it, it's high time we begin to condemn Nigerian army the way it's been managed, where they will kill innocent people and won't account for it, sad.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by od501: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=WotzupNG post=60411640]Photos show thousands of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, members in tippers, buses and other cars from different South-East states heading to their leader’s home, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Umuhia, the Abia state capital after Nigerian army, again, are seen with armoured tankers in front of Kanu’s home.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breakingphotos-thousands-ipob-supporters-head-kanus-home-army-lay-siege/[/

Dear Brutia, please kindly redirect your pythons to Sambisa forest where their dance will be highly appreciated. Dear Ohaneze, please feed that your son with same Apple Adam and Eve eat, possibly a basket of it cos he really needs wisdom. just look at how this pple are Wasting lives.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by GoldNiagara(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
These supporters ought to have arrived kanu's residence since now. May be there was a gridlock, I expect them to arrive latest tonight.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by victorava(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by tobiasbeecher: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
ohlynxx93:

Nnamdi kanu is said to have breach the court order after his release, that is why he his wanted back under close eyes....
He was not to hold press conference, he was not to gather with more than 20 ppl or so....
But I still preach #onenigeria
And you're the court to determine if he has flouted his bail condition. Which court said he has flouted the bail condition? Are you just saying this because Buhari your god said so. And has your god Buhari respected court judgement on Elzakazy, Dasuki and even Nnamdi Kanu when he was granted bail.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by JustmcKay(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
OGA! You funny die....Lmao chai
Jadmchris:
Nigeria
Biafra
Ipob
People indeed have mind and fearless
Kudos to them
I will watch and support from internet
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by UnimkeAk(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

The aim is to kill Igbos, whilst having an excuse for the action.
It has nothing to do with the Biafra agitation and everythiing to so with a long standing jihad declared in the past.
People should read up.

Two sides to every story....
Why is ipob inciting the FG

The ipob movement is committing a treasonable offence, or do u expect to eat ur cake and still have.

U guys bit more than you could chew, after the first coup, if thats wer u headed abt the pogroms of the 60's

Igbos should stop playing the victim card,
Because the igbos arent marginalized and have nevr been.

U guys have had all the juicest position , this country has got to offer.

U guys are the major beneficiaries in this one nigeria, along with the hausas.

Thats just the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.