Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (66843 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
..we go carry your body go police station, you die wrongfully...

Just make una complete your nonsense before Christmas so the foreign airlines can still come into the country.

I dey my house grin

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Odianose13(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Odingo1:

Kanu has a case in court,how many of you have ask Buhari to wait for the court to do their duty,rather other tribes are jubilating that Igbos will be massacred because of one man utterances,let face the truth, Igbos can never be exterminated in this world, and if other tribe hate the Igbos in Nigeria they should allow them to have their own country instead of using Kanu as excuse to commit second genocide on Igbos.

No tribe can be completely exterminated. Personally I love the Igbos and I married an Abia lady even if I'm Edo. So even back at home, my wife and I talk about it every other day. The Igbos need not be thought of as aggressive and unreasonable people as these activities are painting them to be. Cos they are not. But from what I see, the FGN will use Kanu as a reason to wage war on the Igbos and further oppress the Igbos even in the political circle. Its not fair. And I'll still say it..... Biafra cannot be achieved by war with Nigeria. Look at it bro, its not possible. If we talk about backyard politics, the FGN can interfere in the decision of the court in a harsher manner as though it's a case of terrorism and treason. And brother, a lot will go awry for Kanu. The hope for the realization of Biafra is faint from these occurrences.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ojobekehinde: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls
forget d investment,somebody must pay d price.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Raskasal(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.

You're on point man. But I guess they're playing along acoirding to their python dance slogan, hence the need for slow action
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by billyG(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
O let d igbo go dey hav suffer enslavement & humiliation for 55yrs.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by linusbnn(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.

Na once person dey die. It will get to the point when every of the civilians will retaliate as a call for self defence then the country will be in great disaster.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Odianose13(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
It seems people think the Nigerian Army is about the ground soldiers. Its about the power of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are talking about only the Nigerian Army. In a more tense operation, the Nigerian Airforce and the Nigerian Navy who are all under the authority of the FGN can be used. Biafrans can't achieve independence through war. I don't see it happening.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by oblaak(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls
Is that their homeland? It's nobody's business how many investments they have up there. We didn't force them to invest there. Let them come back here. Their deaths is in their hands. The agitation is fearsome now and this is not the time to consider properties and all.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Larben: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
At the end there will be tears and wailing, for blood will saturate the field, children will be made orphans and women became widows. Loved once will be gone forever, ashes, dust and memories in the heart of those they left behind. But the initiator of this ill conceived project, like his predecessor will vanish into thin air after securing the well being of his family. Only to leave behind pains and sorrows in the heart of his blind followers. Upon this massive sacrifice by the down trodden, the poor and ignorant masses that paid dearly because they crave total freedom from the system that keeps oppressing them. But they were betrayed, left and abandoned, naked in the wilderness and suffering more, gnashing and crying. The Shepard they once followed is actually a wolf, devouring his own sheep. Nigeria is one indivisible Nation, I here their leader shouting!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ogbonti: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
genocide and war crimes allegations loading for Mr. Buhari. The world in 2017 is very different from 1970. prison at the Hague dey hungry Buhari and Buratai.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by dumodust(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Oh shut up you inconsequential slowpoke.
I read your post half way, stopped reading, totally disregarded it, after realizing I was right after all.
You in fact one of the few delusional dimwits called detribalized Igbos.
Individuals like yourself are the bane of the Igbo nation. It's a good thing you are lowly placed in society...... You do not have a say or a voice.

Hahaha.., we know the lowly placed when we hear them speak...igbo nation ko, attache by force ni. The term 'detribalized' scares them to bits because of their narrow world view, general paranoia and lack of friends. The real people that have a say know themselves, reach across cultures,think things through before acting and treat all humans sensibly.., you my friend are a village chief feeling funky on social media with your hate filled tale by moonlight you tell other uneducated village kids that you are their village champion. Poor you...
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by paBuhari(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
shineeye1:

Any people who LEARNT NOTHING from the horrible loss of three million souls of their own, can be likened to baboons! Where then shall the zoo be?
A zoo that is afraid of its history fit learn anything? Zoo will never learn.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
jayson87:
Just see the height of joblessness in the south east. their counterparts from the south east in lagos are going about their daily business, some are helplessly protesting for biafra. After all said and done, they all resort to blaming Buahri for the life woes and failures

Your region is trailing East in everything, prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by bmos(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by bmos(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.[/quote]

God make them declare the state of emergency come make governor self. I go like am eh
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by DrogoG(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I Hope you are at the forefront of this struggle on the battle field and not in Lagos typing on Nairaland.

I'm not a coward like you.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

The government can never solve the problem of lazy dolts... you cant give jobs to the unemployable. That why they troop into ipob and BSS, to disrupt the hustler igbos that are peace loving.

I challenge you to this contest, Igbos have the highest self made entrepreneurs, so... what's your point?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ajekuiya:

I like this tactical game Buhari and Kanu is playing, it's like Manutd vs Mancity lol, Buhari is trying to force the hand of Kanu to make his people go violent by thereatening them will military men who have no business on the street of the nation, this is no terittorial battle of tereorist attack, meanwhile Kanu is forcing Buhari by using his brothers to quench the fire Buhari is setting, notice in all the video his supporters are always talking about international community, they want all the world leaders and players to see what's happening, so the question is will you shoot at those people, will you brutalize them using military force which is against the Geneva convention laws and that of Nigeria, this is a game of civilization, right now Kanu is winning while Buhari is doing more harm than good.

Baba... I hail you oooh!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
cr7rooney10:
This python dance will turn to crocodie tears for ipob

The Python's head is off...lol
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

It is the East that will suffer most because it is land locked. That said, America consist of about fifty States, California alone is bigger than Abia and Owerri combined yet you don't see them clamoring for succession. What I support is true federalism and not all this clamoring. Now that we are no longer under the whites are we faring any better? This is not to say I want to be under them but let's call a spade a spade

Nigeria is bigger than most European states, but cannot match any on any positive indices, so what's the benefit of your measured landmass?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
shineeye1:

I wonder where this theory of hate for IBOs came from. Yes , a few of them can be dubious and greedy for gain, there is no tribe without their own minuses. Where I come from and wherever I go in Nigeria, the IBOs are the most accommodated. They remain the indisputable benchmark for industry and fondly regarded for their amazing resilience. Why must they be misled and brainwashed by an incompetent tribal champion? They must look for another leader with needed sagacity, comportment, philological depth like Martin Luther King, to articulate their legitimate aspirations

The problem with you people is that you want to order others on how they must do there things, they love him and it shouldn't be your problem.

Americans choose Trump, how is it your business?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by introvertedsoul: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
dumodust:

Hahaha.., we know the lowly placed when we hear them speak...igbo nation ko, attache by force ni. The term 'detribalized' scares them to bits because of their narrow world view, general paranoia and lack of friends. The real people that have a say know themselves, reach across cultures,think things through before acting and treat all humans sensibly.., you my friend are a village chief feeling funky on social media with your hate filled tale by moonlight you tell other uneducated village kids that you are their village champion. Poor you...

Shew repulsive skunk...
Off you go back to your stinking hole.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by rainylad(f): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hmajeed:
Well if Baba wants the head of Kanu I think now is the perfect time, considering that the UN is busy with US/NK..

To the IPOB guys moving towards the army with sticks and machetes they need to be hear Dino's Ajeku IYA...
it's Highly recommended

Afonjas and human head are like 5 and 6...this one is already salivating over Nnamdi Kanu's head lipsrsealed
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
alexmaye:
okay sir sorry for disturbing your election but who are the other easterners?
People like us who don't want you to spoil our peace.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by CrtlAltDel: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by kernel505: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
South Africa xenophobic attacks so many many Nigerians were killed no operation cobra or python or LION dance TEAM were deployed to South Africa.. But now poor masses are agitating and peaceful protesting you are deploying operation fulani cow dance to the EAST AM NOT TAKING SIDES AM NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN BUT SEE YOU GUYS HERE ON TV ERR.. DAY... Posting from Australia... Mom a GHANIAN dad an Australian ONE LOVE NO HOMO

Thanks for the love man! We are Biafrans.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by israelmao(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari should ask Osinbajo how he maintained peace and order in Nigeria in his absence during his long stay in faraway London.God gave us brain to put it in good use so that He himself could rest.Tell me how far force has helped Buhari in every issue of national importance especially sensitive ones?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by drefe2real: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
linusbnn:

Na once person dey die. It will get to the point when every of the civilians will retaliate as a call for self defence then the country will be in great disaster.

What you South Easterners don't know is that this war you are planning to start will be fought in your land. It will not even spread to even the states surrounding the East because your neihhbours will not allow it. And you guys will lose almost everything you have laboured for.The North East is a war zone now and you guys in the East are still sleeping comfortably. That is how people will be sleeping in the Niger Delta, the South West, and other places if you guys decide to turn the East to war zone. Una think say war na by to make mouth. Bomb neva start to dey fly sef una don dey complain. You Easterners better use your head and don't let one fraudstar when e familiy dey London lead you guys to the slaughter slab. The Government of Myanmar is currently killing off some tribes in the country and then UN hasn't done anything about it. UN will not help you guys when the war comes. You guys are not ready to fight the Nigeria state. The odds are against you.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by dumodust(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:

Shew repulsive skunk...
Off you go back to your stinking hole.
Back to your enclave...
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by alexmaye(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
luluman:
People like us who don't want you to spoil our peace.
is that so?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by billbonesmd(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Shame on you nwanne. O bee anyi
introvertedsoul:

Its called suicide nwanne, hapu that thing!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ElsonMorali: 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
DrogoG:

I'm not a coward like you.

Obviously. You are an absolute coward, unlike me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.