Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This (1043 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Finding Love In My Country Canada As A Nigerian!!! / Reverend Sister Gives The Convent A Boot After Finding Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
As a writer, music has proved to be one of my greatest inspirations over the years. I’m a music lover and combining this with my self imposed title of unrepentant media addict, you can imagine how I spend a great part of each day listening to music. In particular, I have a soft spot for Nigerian music. I grew up listening to all sorts of music across different genres and from different parts of the world and perhaps that is why I’m extra interested in the Nigerian music scene as I’m constantly on the look out for new material that can compete internationally.

Iyanya recently released an EP titled Signature after his switch from MMMG to Mavin. On this EP, you’ll find a song, which inspired what you are about to read. The second song on the EP, which was also the second single released is titled ‘Hold On’. For those of you who have sworn off Nigerian music or Iyanya as an artist, forgive me for being the one to drag you back down this road but I believe, if not the song, reading this post will justify the trip.

On the first listen, you’ll...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/for-those-who-have-almost-given-up-on-finding-love/
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by agbonkamen(f): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who love epp
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
I hate love stories
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This by fixzylani: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander / Will There Be Marriage And Sex In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.