Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) (44091 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by abbaapple: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Confused government.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
pls what are those boxes in front of the ministers.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
dont try that if u not from the north

2 Likes

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bubu no fit sak her cuz of the obvious-he's fvcking her! When he was alive o...pls nobody should insult me, I am having running stomach.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why are the fulanis holding top political positions in Nigeria
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Someone Buhari should have used for a rich human pepper-soup with lots of scented veggies.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tochyodikwa:
Why are the fulanis holding top political positions in Nigeria

Ask Google or Amazon
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Raskasal:
Buhari is indeed an elder and a knowledgeable man. He hears and pretend as if he didn't hear just to allow peace reign. May God bless my president.

probably with the aid of an earphone..
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Crossguy: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
What is .
quisera:

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by pharoah7(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Raskasal:
Buhari is indeed an elder and a knowledgeable man. He hears and pretend as if he didn't hear just to allow peace reign. May God bless my president.

all na game .
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by miiii(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
democracy don fail 4 evrywhir, the genius of congress na sheer stupidity, new constitution
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by ignis: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria is a joke....
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by brownsugar23: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
fear women oooh mama Taraba
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why is everybody laughing
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
The first FEC meeting in over how many months! Na waoooh!

Buhari is really working fa� angry
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Smiling Judaslipsrsealed

Politicians are united in Stealing our money, while we are divided in biafra, arewa, etc. Block-head youths grin

true talk.....just imagine their united smiles..

1 Like

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Osibanjo. I hear say u de support atiku 2019 and u come get mind attend our meeting....well na baba give u chance
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
uwabuwa888:

true talk.....just imagine their united smiles..
I de tel u
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:
iPODs will commit suicide tonight

Even if I'm not an IPOB supporter.

This post is senseless and empty.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
she has no choice but to smile
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Newbiee: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
This woman no get respect, see as she dey rest her arm on SGF's chair.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Corrupt and incompetent government.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dharniel:
politics in Nigeria is simply a game, no hard feelings. everyone is on the winning team for personal interest...
All they care more about is 'politicking' rather than the main issue,which is GOVERNANCE: delivering the dividends of democracy,caring for the collective interest of the people.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Classicjadon(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by castrol180(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
That's good, nothing do them

1 Like

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Keneking:
The Suicide bomber from Yola must have spoken to her cheesy

Why Finance Minister not covering her hair during prayers

The next FEC meeting would be 27 September 2017 after returning from US to see the extent of damage done to Florida by Irma shocked
What was the essence of the corrupt gathering?
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by miiii(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
ignis:
Nigeria is a joke....

wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.