Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) (44092 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by isahsalee: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
PBM, ThankGod for the healing, some people on the other side re now like embarassed because baba God has sealed their mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by nairanaira12: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bolustical:
This is the beauty of politics.

Keep smiling at her till they pull the rugs off her feet

BTW, PMB should conduct a mid-term report of each ministry and let's see how she will fare.

While at it, he should also conduct midterm report of himself and let's see how he has performed so far
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by femo122: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
No enemy in politics undecided
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by jerome263: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Read better news for my signature
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
That's what happens when you are sure that your own pusssssy is sweeter than that of Aisha
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Horo(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Am I the only person noticing baba is looking more healthier and strong
God bless PBM
God bless Naija

1 Like

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
promiseolaoye:

u created story
u still were ftc
u then called Lalasticlala

u wicked gan oooo

anyways 4th to comme nt.. I'm coming up higher

Boy STEPUP ur game
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chascop:

probably with the aid of an earphone..

Lolss
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
"that he would only rule for one term..." so did she check with him for a change of mind before publicly canvassing for atiku? She should be booted already! After people will say buhari is a bad person, has he sacked her, no! Let her continue.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
paiz:
Bubu nightmare is coming from east west north and south

For ya mind!
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by ahbey(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Moganajoe: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, along with other ministers are in currently in attendance at the Federal Executive Council meeting at the State House, Abuja. Today’s FEC meeting will be presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is coming amid controversy of her support for ex-Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

Alhassan had recently drew up a line of controversy when she publicly declared her support for former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, ahead of the 2019 election.

Alhassan had given the reason for her support on the fact that Buhari had, prior to the presidential election told the All Progressives Congress, APC, that he would only rule for one term.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/alhassan-attends-fec-meeting-state-house-pres-buhari-presides-photos.html

I only came to check my man, the Lion of Niger Delta, as i no see am make i go back na
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by mywells: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
We must learn to live the African way. It's the only way to live in freedom and with dignity."
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by mywells: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
"You cannot carry out fundamental change without a certain amount of madness.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
I love her bravery.......
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by banzuz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
It's on the way coming.. Yes, at least one is ready to stand up to fight. We don't want PEACE we want equal RIGHT and JUSTICE.

Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
This woman is bold as brass!

Shame she is on the wrong camp.

She has added back all the weight she lost, so while she is expecting Buhari's exit, she should be careful her health does force her own exit.
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2017
She was right,I don't expect ill and frail sincere buhari to run for anoda term. BA market
Re: Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Osibanjo be like aisha u av spoken my dear. I will support u too 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.