Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola (1500 Views)

Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / my heart beats for you alone / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Bensiah: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
A Lagos based female journalist, Princess Olubukola Fajuyi has declared her undying love for the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi

Princess Bukola who is also a cultural ambassador declared on her facebook page on Wednesday that if accepted, she is hoping to fill the void left in the heart of the Ooni following the recent crash of his marriage.

Princess Adubi Oluwabukola Fasuyi is a quintessential Nigerian lady with a long history of philanthropic deeds through the Lady of Africa Advocacy and Empowerment Foundation that has empowered and assisted a large number of indigent Nigerians.

Read more of this article on www.theheatnigeria.com

Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hian! na waoo
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Blackhawk01: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
I hope her heart beats for the wahala too. Ile ola niyonu lipsrsealed
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by muller101(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
Women and their problems. How I wish Adam died with all his ribs intact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Fadiga24(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ashawo!
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by sorextee(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
No be only bleed.
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by mustmust(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
muller101:

grin grin grin I bet you, you won't be here saying this if that happened
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
She is not light skinned, ooni loves light skinned ladies.
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Prefola: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nawa ooh..bt y must she come 2 d social media nd open dis up..i thought dis shuld b a private thing..she shuld hav found a way of getting 2 d ooni privately nd opening it all up to d public...ladies nd their shameless attitudes..
wit dis attitude,if d ooni is in his right senses,he wuld jxt liv ha were she belongs...shior!!!
my opinion tho..

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Prefola:
Nawa ooh..bt y must she come 2 d social media nd open dis up..i thought dis shuld b a private thing..she shuld hav found a way of getting 2 d ooni privately nd opening it all up to d public...ladies nd their shameless attitudes..
wit dis attitude,if d ooni is in his right senses,he wuld jxt liv ha were she belongs...shior!!!
my opinion tho..
ooni bodyguards no go let her through.na d right way she dey do am socheesy.
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Haurmeday25(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
She is not light skinned, ooni loves light skinned ladies.
and you know this how?
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
muller101:
Jeez!
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Haurmeday25:
and you know this how?
All his previous wives are light skinned.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by dreamworld: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
My pen.nis rises for you
Re: My Heart Beats For Ooni- Princess Bukola by Cool23(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Love may be blind this is madness

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You / Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible / What Can I Buy For My Wife For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.