Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. (656 Views)

Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by ipoblogic: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Biafrans were killed across Nigeria, they ran home and declared independence.

Gowon attacked and killed them in their home. Ojukwu was blamed for the killings caried out by Gowon.

Boko Haram was killing in the North East. Shekau was the grand commander. Jonathan was blamed for the killings by Shekau.

Today Boko Haram is killing, but Buhari is not blamed.

Now, unarmed civilians are dying in Biafra. They are not killed by militants but by Nigerian Soldiers as commanded by Buhari.

Nnamdi KANU is blamed.

Why is he blamed?
He has the audacity to challenge the status quo, where Fulani can invade our lands, kill us at will and nobody can cough.

He dared to say we have nothing to do with Jihardists like Buhari who will love to spill innocent blood.

He dared to declare our right to self determination which is not a crime.

Nigerians are clapping for Buhari while he shed innocent blood.

Well, this is the price we must pay for our freedom.

No amount of intimidation, no amount of shootings will stop us.

Our decision stands we will not surrender Nnamdi.

Good will to all lovers of freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by kingxsamz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
kanu will not hear word...
Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by ipoblogic: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
kingxsamz:
kanu will not hear word...

Hear which word?
It's about KANU you know.
We are tired of this fraud.

Soldiers are sent to kill unarmed civilians and you guys see nothing wrong with it.

Nigeria is really under a curse.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by attackgat: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria is the only place I have seen where people are shot, they leave the people doing the shooting and blame somebody else

Shekau shoots someone, GEJ is to blame

The Nigerian Army shoots unarmed IPOB, Kanu is to blame

Herdsmen kill a farmer, the farmer is to blame for coming to the farm

Igbos get slaughtered in the North, Igbos in the East are to blame

Police shoots into an unarmed crowd and kills a protester, the protester is to blame for coming out to protest

This sort of upside down way of reasoning is horrible

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by ipoblogic: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:
Nigeria is the only place I have seen where people are shot, they leave the people doing the shooting and blame somebody else

Shekau shoots someone, GEJ is to blame

The Nigerian Army shoots unarmed IPOB, Kanu is to blame

Herdsmen kill a farmer, the farmer is to blame for coming to the farm

Igbos get slaughtered in the North, Igbos in the East are to blame

Police shoots into an unarmed crowd and kills a protester, the protester is to blame for coming out to protest

This sort of upside down way of reasoning is horrible

And this is one of the reasons we cannot negotiate with Nigeria anymore.

Their sense of reasoning and humour is beyond human comprehension.

They rejoice when we bleed.

Our resolve is final.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
i told them..

UN AU EU Nato,sultanate ,daura chimp, Oduduwa, Chi, devil, witches, pope,tanks guns, intimidation, killing, Shekau, saudi arabia, usa, Arabic world. e.t.c..

none of them can stop IPOB..

when the spirit is AliVE and HIgH..

bros.. no reason to worry..

swear dey will all bow down to biafra.. even dey devil from hell knows this..

lucifer.. the worst of his kind is very aware..the spirit is alive.. and can't be cage.

i don't respond to online and offline trolls..
neither have i ever have doubt on biafra.

before my very eyes.. i will witness it.. when dey flag will raise to fly forever..

all trolls will be alive yeah.. even daura chimp and ota baboon will be "live"..

Almajiris will watch it over channels TV. Cnn international media.. the world will be there to witness the birth of the strongest black nation.

lots of prominent Afonjas will head lagoon west..

Ofcourse.. nairaland will have it on front page..NO choice...

all those tribalistic mod eh kwa will cry blood.. but either they resign as mods..seun will fire dia lazy arse.

the spirit is alive.. only if majority believe.. there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

KANU understand all this.. na why he's so confident of his movement.

IPOB is the movement..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by ipoblogic: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
When we speak the truth, the supporters of this terrorists regime will simply go dumb.
Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by paBuhari(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
That is why Nigeria is a ZOO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by Throwback: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
I have been wondering, where is the supposed fearless Nnamdi Kanu to come out and declare now in front of the army that Buhari is mad?

Let him come out now in front of the Nigerian Army, and utter the same instruction to his supporters to burn down the country.

Even the supporters in typical fraudulent tales, tried to pass of a video that had been uploaded yesterday morning and of a previous event, as though it was a video shot today of the coward loud mouth still stoking hatred.

The fearless supreme leader who said he is in Biafra and nobody can stop him, has suddenly developed fear and cannot step out of his own house to attend a meeting within Igboland that he claims to be his Biafra.

I have no pity for a rabid animal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by Victornezzar: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is.. grin grin
Bro I have just 1 question for u nd dat is
Why don't you want igbos 2 leave Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro I have just 1 question for u nd dat is
Why don't you want igbos 2 leave Nigeria
Sane Igbos know what to do when they are ready to leave Nigeria..Not the method nnamdi cownu and his fellow Ipob miscreants are using...
WHY didn't you people leave Northern Nigeria when you were giving the ultimatum?
Igbos are nice... Ipob miscreants are terrorists. Inugo?
Re: Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. by Victornezzar: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

Sane Igbos know what to do when they are ready to leave Nigeria..Not the method nnamdi cownu and his fellow Ipob miscreants are using...
WHY didn't you people leave Northern Nigeria when you were giving the ultimatum?
Igbos are nice... Ipob miscreants are terrorists. Inugo?
Alright
Now I get u

(1) (Reply)

Academics, Politicians, Others Gather In Osun To Discuss Southwest Future / Jonathan's NNPC Appointments Were More One-sided Than Buhari's - 'APC' Rele / Panic Over Immunisation Of Schoolchildren By Military In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.